Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Connection Of GSM Lines To PABX & GSM Desktop Phones - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Connection Of GSM Lines To PABX & GSM Desktop Phones (3536 Views)

Connection Of GSM Lines To PABX & GSM Desktop Phones / How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device / Reliable And Cheap PABX, GSM Desktop Phone,telecom Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Connection Of GSM Lines To PABX & GSM Desktop Phones by wirelessmaster: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dear All,

We have reliable GSM gateway for PABX and IP PBX. It connects GSM lines to PABX (intercom) as a replacement to NITEL line or disused CDMA line on the intercom system. Now you can put your C.U.G line on your company's PABX to facilitate cost effective communication with your staff on the field.

(1) It is rugged. It has an inbuilt signal booster. (2) The Antenna can be located externally for improve signal reception.
(3) It has has an inbuilt battery backup.

The equipment generates signal line which is terminated at the FXO port(s) of the IPPBX,PABX and VOIP gateway. It goes for 14K each. One equipment supports only one gsm line (MTN,Airtel,GLO or ETISALAT). You must register your sim card. Also, your IPPBX and VOIP gateway must have FXO port(s).

B. Also, we have large stock of GSM Desktop Phone HUAWEI ETS 3125i & HUAWEI F316 for sale. Prices from =N=7k . We sell PABX and install intercom for offices. Network solutions for VOIP, PABX and systems integration are also available.

Contact me on brainstormtek@outlook.com, josephade@yahoo.com
07082375805, 08033737534 smiley

Re: Connection Of GSM Lines To PABX & GSM Desktop Phones by wirelessmaster: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2015
GSM land phones and GSM gateway for PABX are very useful in offices, residences and hotels for the following reasons:

1. It's easier for shop owners to track their shop attendant's availablility at all times.

2. It's easier for office owners to track the functionality of their workers,knowing when they are in the office since is not a mobile phone.

3. It connects better on close user group as customers will always prefer to call regular GSM lines. It's easier for parents to keep track of their children, knowing when they are around in the house unlike mobile phone

Contact Brainstorm Technology
@ 08033737534, 07082375805

(1) (Reply)

#JuneSpecials : American Used 90,000 Naira Laptops "See Pictures " / How To Download And Install PES 2017 ISO PSP Data On Android / Asus Rog G75vw 17" | Core I7 | 12gb Ram | 3gb Nvidia | 1.75 Terabyte Hdd. 120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.