Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria (32000 Views)

Deported Nigerians Paid £3000 By UK Boarder Agency But Money Was Seized / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by hezsquirt(m): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
leofab:
come oh; you use Nigerian flag sew agbada for there? Or you must tender your passport before You buy anything

see you...... mere looking at you,, dey knw ure a Nigerian..... ask any nigerian who z in Benin
Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
sparkleboy:
With moronic posts like this, I think its time Seun starts to screen out all this teenagers from commenting on nairaland. Maybe a section should be created for this small boys.

I dont have time to quarel about anything bro. Shey you get what am trying to opine?
When it is not Libel and it is neither Slander dont know how big you may be when you are a human, To resist me from my right and "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" For that matter bro I believe you know what Fundamental Human Rights are? And besides forum are meant for the major purpose of expressing oneself hope you get that?
I Dont call for fight and if you want it. I Would tell you the reason why JESUS chased, out those who turn temple to market
Shalom Bro!
Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by ciwi: 2:49pm On May 28, 2015
hezsquirt:

why i no go comot naija??......wen naija university no gree gimme admission........im schooling here in Benin.
.....nd i can tel u sum tins bout d country

Since u school there, u should know a lot about Cotonou. What days are their market days for fairly used clothes?
Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by ciwi: 12:39pm On May 29, 2015
DollyParton1:

But their Yoruba abi na Anago took me a while to master.

Do u live there?
Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by DollyParton1(f): 7:10am On May 30, 2015
ciwi:

Do u live there?
No I don't. I just happen to make friends with couple of them while I was in Uni.
Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by ciwi: 7:51am On May 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

No I don't. I just happen to make friends with couple of them while I was in Uni.

Ok just wanted to know if u have any idea of their market days
Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by harryodafe: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2015
please i am thinking of relocating my entire family there, how is the house rent over there? how much to buy a house? what is the cost of living there? can i get a direct visa from benin to canada? please i need ur advice thanks
Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by allyon(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
OmichaelO:
honestly, NO
maximum of #500 bucks will do
how can I cross idiroko border without passport from Cotonou to ogun. carrying load of course
Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by OmichaelO: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
allyon:
how can I cross idiroko border without passport from Cotonou to ogun. carrying load of course
Take a bike
you'll be paying upto #500 though

btw, he'll be passing through the bush
Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by allyon(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
OmichaelO:
Take a bike you'll be paying upto #500 though
btw, he'll be passing through the bush
bike from where
Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by OmichaelO: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
allyon:
bike from where
idi iroko I'm more conversant with Seme though
Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by allyon(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
OmichaelO:
idi iroko I'm more conversant with Seme though
bike from where
Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by OmichaelO: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
allyon:
bike from where
at the border
Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by allyon(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
OmichaelO:
at the border
the Cotonou side of the border?
Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by OmichaelO: 12:46am On Feb 12, 2016
allyon:
the Cotonou side of the border?
I don't know why I don't get mention notification

Yes, Cotonou side of the border.

I'm sorry, I thought you meant from Nigeria.
that's why I've been typing idi iroko..

But i don't think they should disturb you though
Re: A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria by FxMasterz: 9:14am On May 14, 2023
AUTOCRATIC:
I was on a trip to BENIN REPUBLIC and I decided to share some of the pics taken on my way.

1.Men of the nigerian custom on duty along idiroko road ogun state
2,3 and 4. Entrance of the idiroko boader
Please can you provide direction on how to move through Idi-iroko to Benin Republic on Bike?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yankee To Naija: Thoughts And Experiences / "Young People Who Chartered Plane Chose To Disembark With Ladder"-AeroContractor / A Lone Nigerian Stopped A Police Vehicle While He Was Controlling Traffic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.