Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Open and Run your company in the U.S - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Open and Run your company in the U.S (963 Views)

Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business / Run Your Own Social Networking Site, Hotel Booking Engine, Dating Community... / How To Open And Verify Your Alertpay Account Wlth Your G.s.m Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open and Run your company in the U.S by willob: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Willobusinesses.com

Business / visa consulting and assistance services. Taking your business International is what we do! Grow your business in the U.S.A! Do what you always thought was impossible.

Lagos Seminar: February 2015, Don't miss out!!!
Re: Open and Run your company in the U.S by willob: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2014
Seminar registration still on... smiley
Re: Open and Run your company in the U.S by willob: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Registration still on smiley
Re: Open and Run your company in the U.S by arbitrage: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
I asked question in your duplicate thread but got no response
Re: Open and Run your company in the U.S by willob: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sorry, It (thread) was taken down before I could respond. Could you repeat the question again?
If my memory serves me right I think you were asking if we could process the immigration aspect if you already have a company in the US? If this is correct, the answer is yes, as long as the U.S company is ongoing (performing business activities).
Re: Open and Run your company in the U.S by arbitrage: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
willob: Sorry, It (thread) was taken down before I could respond. Could you repeat the question again?
If my memory serves me right I think you were asking if we could process the immigration aspect if you already have a company in the US? If this is correct, the answer is yes, as long as the U.S company is ongoing (performing business activities).

Thanks for your response. That is correct as per my question. For a company that is not yet actively operating or that operates basically online like online store (Amazon, eBay, etc, stores such like), can your service offering be applicable?
Re: Open and Run your company in the U.S by willob: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
We will be covering all specific questions at the seminar. As long as you are already registered and you are up to date with city and State taxes, we will help you change the status of the company to an "active operational company", after which we will file the petition for your visa (the petition process takes 6 months or less.). Thank you.

info@willobusinesses.com
Re: Open and Run your company in the U.S by willob: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
The company type and size doesn't matter. It just has to be active/ operational. smiley
Re: Open and Run your company in the U.S by willob: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Stop Ebola Now;get Your Non-contact Infrared Thermometer / We Offer These Professional Services To Individuals And Companies / How To Make More Than #150k In Less Than A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.