Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) (6244 Views)

Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: Okies, can we pm?
Awww would love 2 but dat mail is non functional
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by kingk(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay:
Hmmmm sounds nice. Ok
If you're serious, a pm wouldn't be bad idea
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by mako007(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay:
Awww would love 2 but dat mail is non functional
My bad, erm......aw can u help me now cry
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: My bad, erm......aw can u help me now cry
I will pm u
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by mako007(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay:
I will pm u
smiley , thanks
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay:
Nooo dat thing
What thing?

Ohhhh do u mean smoke weed 10 rounds??
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
MuhdG:
What thing?

Ohhhh do u mean smoke weed 10 rounds??
Go away joor. Lol
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay:
Go away joor. Lol
Hehehe

I was jez screwing with u grin
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
MuhdG:
Hehehe

I was jez screwing with u grin
Aiit dear
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Ollamide(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
I can't stop but to wonder when Nigerian will shake off from the shackle of it past, where we will change the notion of nothing works or shine your eyes and start believing in simple instances. A lot of dating sites float around the internet and millions of users all around the world, yet simple forum of ours as this, is turn to crack pot where we take for granted, we all uses facebook and yet it starts just like this, let all just try to effect a simple change and see how it works, this forum will network, connect and unite people.......the difference in our society begins with me, you and all Nigerian..am looking out to make more friends ad me on whatsApp 08161535519
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by damekings(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2014
Rozzay pop me sumthing na
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jaglieski: #patiently waiting for jollyjoy to drop her pin or her number# *winks*
sweetheart permit me to say you ar dreamin please wake up. It dawn!! #yawn#
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
rozzay: Pleas dis no is for guys who r crious nd who r not woman wrapper call if u can go 10 rounds per day thank u- 08041941900, 08091141419.
Pin-30UBET1F
hahahahahahahahahaha lolz! I cn't help laughing out loud. Please keep riding them on . They deserve it.
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by kingk(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jollyjoy: hahahahahahahahahaha lolz! I cn't help laughing out loud. Please keep riding them on . They deserve it.
You derived joy from it abi?.....no wahala I'll tell your fiance tongue
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
kingk:
You derived joy from it abi?.....no wahala I'll tell your fiance tongue
c'mon friend, don't tel me you guys do nt deserve to be ride on.
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by kingk(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jollyjoy: c'mon friend, don't tel me you guys do nt deserve to be ride on.
For where ........funny enough, most guys here actually meant their post/intentions.
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Jaglieski: 6:24am On Sep 08, 2014
Jollyjoy: sweetheart permit me to say you ar dreamin please wake up. It dawn!! #yawn#

Honey pie...don't worry about that. I'm wide awake already. How are you dearie?
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jaglieski:

Honey pie...don't worry about that. I'm wide awake already. How are you dearie?
am chilling nice. Just waiting for u 2 gv me a peck, to make my day
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Jaglieski: 3:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Jollyjoy: am chilling nice. Just waiting for u 2 gv me a peck, to make my day

aaawwwww.... that's so sweet of here... come here.....*pecks her*
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by chemystery: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2014
chigozisky01: pls nt for the unseroius ones am in calarba am lydia 08135200534.
you should have explained what you mean by unserious. There are serious things i do that you might actually term unserious. So babe just throw some light.
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by chemystery: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2014
rozzay: Pleas dis no is for guys who r crious nd who r not woman wrapper call if u can go 10 rounds per day thank u- 08041941900, 08091141419.
Pin-30UBET1F
jeez! Anyway, you didn't indicate your location so that i go know weda i go fit go that round after trekking to your place...
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2014
chemystery: jeez! Anyway, you didn't indicate your location.
D nos r dere na call dem, my PA will schedule d venue for d battle
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by chemystery: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2014
rozzay:
D nos r dere na call dem, my PA will schedule d venue for d battle
hmmmm no be small battle. I'm not on BBM neither am i on GSM. I'm only on PM grin
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2014
chemystery: hmmmm no be small battle. I'm not on BBM neither am i on GSM. I'm only on PM grin
My pm is not working sowy try sending a msg to d moderators dey know how to reach me
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by chemystery: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2014
rozzay:
My pm is not working sowy try sending a msg to d moderators dey know how to reach me
just reached the moderators now and they said theirs aint working either...so what else do you suggest?
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2014
chemystery: just reached the moderators now and they said theirs aint working either...so what else do you suggest?
Its now left for u to take it to d Almighty in prayers mayb he can help u

1 Like

Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by chemystery: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2014
rozzay:
Its now left for u to take it to d Almighty in prayers mayb he can help u
lol. babe stop stop beating about the bush...just come out from the bush. Cos i'm out there waiting for you. Now tell me wetin bring God come for matter wey concern "10 rounds"? Na wa to you o.
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2014
chemystery: lol. babe stop stop beating about the bush...just come out from the bush. Cos i'm out there waiting for you. Now tell me wetin bring God come for matter wey concern "10 rounds"? Na wa to you o.
Which bush is dat. I don't understand wat u mean sir pls explain
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by chemystery: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2014
rozzay:
Which bush is dat. I don't understand wat u mean sir pls explain
i'll explain. But before that, let's not derail the thread. I'll send you a pm
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2014
chemystery: i'll explain. But before that, let's not derail the thread. I'll send you a pm
I told u my pm isn't working so now we r bak to square one. Shuld we re type all we have been saying in d last hour.
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by chemystery: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2014
rozzay:
I told u my pm isn't working so now we r bak to square one. Shuld we re type all we have been saying in d last hour.
hahaha! For real? Thought you were kidding...abeg mo no go back to square-one. You can change your email and then verify it... Or you can send me a mail i can reach you with
Re: Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2014
chemystery: hahaha! For real? Thought you were kidding...abeg mo no go back to square-one. You can change your email and then verify it... Or you can send me a mail i can reach you with
Men una can sabi like wahala walahi! My fone nos nd pin is up dere na. Just call. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. / Ije & I. . . / I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.