Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Reasons Why Children Of This Days Are Difficult To Control - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Reasons Why Children Of This Days Are Difficult To Control (716 Views)

Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture / Why Is It Difficult To Forget Your First Love. / Late Night Humour - Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Children Of This Days Are Difficult To Control by omolizzy(f): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ok,a Facebook friend of mine posted this on her timeline and I found it very funny and decided to share it with you guys. Enjoy

It has been revealed that children born in the 40s, 50s,
60s and even 70s have respect, are shy , obedient,
respect their parents and all elders. They were easier to
raise and mould. When they were born, they came into the
world with their eyes closed, it takes days and weeks
before they open their eyes. But Babies born in the 80s,
90s to date are complete opposite , they open their eyes
from the labour room, are wild and difficult to raise. This
is connected to love making style. In the 40s, 50s, 60s
and even 70s love making is done in complete darkness,
no looking into the eyes or talking during love making. It
was done Quietly and carefully. But today you look as you
do and you shout and scream. So the children conceive as
a result of this love making style behave wild. If you want
to have children that you can raise easily change the love
making. Style. Do it the way our grand and great grand
parents use to do it. Quietly and in total darkness. Don't
grab breast or grab the dick and scream. Close your eyes
and keep quiet.
Re: Reasons Why Children Of This Days Are Difficult To Control by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Almost quoted it all bt.... I'd think abt it wen I'm ready to raise children btw koboko doesn't kill.
Re: Reasons Why Children Of This Days Are Difficult To Control by omolizzy(f): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
princetunex: Almost quoted it all bt.... I'd think abt it wen I'm ready to raise children btw koboko doesn't kill.

Lol...my man small small o,who tell u sey e no dey kill? Just pulling ur legs
Re: Reasons Why Children Of This Days Are Difficult To Control by Jnrbayerno(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
lol...

(1) (Reply)

Who Am I? / Joke Of The Day! / COMEDY VIDEO: Basketmouth & Buchi Fighting Over Rice In London Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.