Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover (951 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Bags Fashion Entrepreneur Of The Year Award / British GQ Names Kendal Jenner ''the Coolest Woman In The World'' / Kim Kardashian Gets Totally Naked For British GQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover by Naijavibz: 12:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Kim Kardashian was named Woman of the Year at GQ Men Of The Year Awards which held in London last night. Accepting her award, Kim said;
'I want to thank GQ for making me Woman of the Year, and my husband for making me feel like woman of the year every day.'
She also landed the cover of the September issue of British GQ.

http://naijavibz..com/2014/09/kim-k-wins-gq-woman-of-year-award-lands.html

Re: Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover by Antell95(m): 1:00am On Sep 03, 2014
Good to know
Re: Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover by Jhayson(m): 1:03am On Sep 03, 2014
Gud for ha
Re: Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover by Onlinebizexpert(m): 1:20am On Sep 03, 2014
Please what is Kim kardashians actual career

Because I can't understand why a well known sperm bank should be in the news daily

1 Like

Re: Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover by Naijavibz: 1:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Please what is Kim kardashians actual career

Because I can't understand why a well known sperm bank should be in the news daily
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover by Kunbee: 2:11am On Sep 03, 2014
She deserves it.
Re: Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover by lulukay(f): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2014
Because the "sperm in her bank " is not urs tongue deal wiv it niccur grin
Onlinebizexpert: Please what is Kim kardashians actual career

Re: Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover by nmanma1(f): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2014
Trashy, dis generation encourages nudism.
Re: Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover by Onlinebizexpert(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
lulukay: Because the "sperm in her bank " is not urs tongue deal wiv it niccur grin

Hey lulu it's not about the sperm ish, d lady has nothing to offer except sensual based goods

And btw Shey u knw say u be fine geh
Re: Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover by Naijavibz: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
nmanma1: Trashy, dis generation encourages nudism.
Am glad you Said so

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy: “entertainers Are Rushing Into Politics Because They Are Frightened / Genevieve And Ramsey Noah / 2face Idibia Pictured With Gov. Adams Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.