Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE (1045 Views)

How To Download With Bb Subscribtion On Your Android Phone Using Wifi / Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone / Download Mozat & Chat With Bb, Android, Java & Symbians Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE by Johnnny(m): 2:00am On Sep 03, 2014
I use a Blackberry but getting attracted to Android smartphones. Are there clear advantages of one over the other? KINDLY SHARE YOUR OPINION.
Re: Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE by Lexusgs430: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2014
If cost of data will be an issue, and your old blackberry device is OS7.1 or lower, stick to your blackberry.
But if cost of data is not an issue, a decent spec'd android device, would give you an experience you have always longed for.
Re: Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE by beinstein(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2014
cost of data?
In this age? where data resellers are all over nairaland selling data so cheap?
@op just upgrade yourself with an Android phone jare.
Re: Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE by Lexusgs430: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2014
beinstein: cost of data?

No be money e go take buy data? Abi e cheap like the N400.00 BIS bundle ?
Re: Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE by beinstein(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2014
Lexusgs430:

No be money e go take buy data? Abi e cheap like the N400.00 BIS bundle ?

so na free BB subscription him de use on blackberry abi?
Wey 250mb dey go for =N=300.
Re: Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE by Lexusgs430: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
beinstein:

so na free BB subscription him de use on blackberry abi?
Wey 250mb dey go for =N=300.

In relative terms, how much MB or GB do you get with BIS?
Re: Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE by lanre316: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
1k will give you 3gb on blackberry, while 1k will give about 750mb from data resellers on your android.

OP, do your comparison and go for what suits you best.
Re: Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
beinstein: cost of data?
which data? data plan that is a bit slow
Re: Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE by Lexusgs430: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
lanre316: 1k will give you 3gb on blackberry, while 1k will give about 750mb from data resellers on your android.

OP, do your comparison and go for what suits you best.

Thanks for clarifying my point to beinstein
Re: Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE by beinstein(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Thanks for clarifying my point to beinstein
Ouch.... I've been busy at work. Actually i gets 1gig for 1k from the reseller i patronise.
Re: Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE by Johnnny(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thanks @all. Gionee P2 here I come.
Re: Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE by lanre316: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Johnnny: Thanks @all. Gionee P2 here I come.

A word of advice : Go for Gionee P2S, not p2.
P2 will frustrate you with low RAM issues. Bought one, have to sell it. P2s has 1GB RAM, not 512mb RAM like p2.
Re: Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE by Mafia4life(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Una don start again ooo. Instead of recommending a good android phone that is as cost as this present BB. You are recommending low azz phone and after using, he will conclude that android is shyt.... Get ya self Moto G
Re: Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE by Johnnny(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
^^^ Good talk guys, so how much does P2s & MOTO G costs?
Re: Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE by Lexusgs430: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
A 2gb ram device will be the best option. Or better still, push the boat out and buy a Note 3.

(1) (Reply)

Ppsspp Game / Tecno Phantom A3 Screen Replacement / Tecno L7 Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.