Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,731 members, 7,959,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

ABIANS Lets Meet Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ABIANS Lets Meet Here (5841 Views)

Abians And Imolites>>> Meet Here, please! / Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by queenet246(f): 6:30am On May 29, 2019
[quote author=Dogeronkelly post=78569555]Hello, im a non indigene living in umuahia

Male 52+

08024615180[/quote

Welcome to our land
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by fergie001: 6:51am On May 29, 2019
queenet246:

Welcome here. Which side in ohuhu?
Isingwu,
You?
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by queenet246(f): 4:30pm On May 29, 2019
fergie001:

Isingwu,
You?

Ossah
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by fergie001: 6:56pm On May 29, 2019
queenet246:

Ossah
It's a lie.....

The Ossah I go through every day?
Eziama, Mgbaja....??
Wow....small world....
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by queenet246(f): 5:19am On May 31, 2019
fergie001:

It's a lie.....

The Ossah I go through every day?
Eziama, Mgbaja....??
Wow....small world....

Thats true ooo. The world is really a small place. Am from UUA though
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by fergie001: 6:52am On May 31, 2019
queenet246:

Thats true ooo. The world is really a small place. Am from UUA though
U don't mean it...
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by phranco(m): 6:23am On Jun 02, 2019
08038628106 abia hookup
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by Chacha029(f): 12:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Hi Everyone, I Rep Umuahia South LGA, Olokoro.
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by queenet246(f): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
fergie001:

U don't mean it...

Lol
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by zeekleo(m): 12:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Hi I'm from Isiukwuato based in Lagos
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by queenet246(f): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
zeekleo:
Hi I'm from Isiukwuato based in Lagos

U are welcome
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by jayextra(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hi guys,I'm from Bende LGA. Schooling in MOUAU.

I need friends around here oh smiley 09076067853
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by jujufada: 1:08am On Jun 21, 2019
I'm an Accountant
I am 35
I live and work in Portharcourt.
I am Ibo but speak Yoruba and Hausa.
A Christian

I earnestly desire a warm and serious relationship (No games).

My kind of lady is jovial, humorous and down to earth.

A doctor, lawyer or banker would be A preference but I really wouldn't say it's a make or mar criterion.

Please buzz me on 08038686255 for a heart to heart discussion.
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by hpk(m): 1:00am On Jun 29, 2019
i'm from ohuhu too.

fergie001:

Didn't know a thread like this existed......nice one queen
Rep Umuahia N. (Ohuhu)
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by fergie001: 6:24am On Jun 29, 2019
hpk:
i'm from ouhu too.

Wow....Great....where in Ohuhu!?
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by hpk(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2019
umule, and you?

fergie001:

Wow....Great....where in Ohuhu!?
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by fergie001: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2019
hpk:
umule, and you?

Wowwww...
Isingwu

1 Like

Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by hpk(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2019
it's great to find someone from my kindred on this forum.

i'm happy!!!
fergie001:

Wowwww...
Isingwu
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by fergie001: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
hpk:
it's great to find someone from my kindred on this forum.

i'm happy!!!
Me toooo,bro
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by Zillion2019: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
please what of mbaise people from imo state

Hi i am a single male,enterprising and self employed successful business owner looking for love,romance and fun. i am also a business counselor and you could be lucky to get free business advice from me. Please i need a female chat mate,im based in Abuja and Jos, you can be from anywhere,Click this link here to chat with me on whatsapp it will redirect you to whatsapp to chat with me : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Last night I was kinda bored and decided to roll to Cubana side, come enter 11:45 just drank a little and played pool after a while I decided to go while coming out from there I saw this big fat azz chick, She turned and saw me stsring and started walking off slowy while shaking her ass to the song that was playing. the funny thing is that she was wearing this jumpsuit that is out of whatever material that was tight on her justnlike shes Unclad and also making her azz to jiggle like a goddamn jelly. My dickk got the signal beep beep beep omo na so I follow am sharply and she was still shaking it and turned to check if I was still looking but na rush I de on sef.

I called her and we walked towards where wch other and she hugged me ooo girl wey I no know and was giggling, I asked her why u just de put me for this kind temptation? smiley be like you wan kill person abeg no carry this thing de waka for road before drivers go de look you kill person. We just de yan small talks I come tell am say I go like make we do all night browsing, as I de talk na so I run my hand down to her fat juicy booty and squeezed omo e soft chai for my mind I swear down say if I no Bleep this nyash tonight make I short. She said well what can I offer her I told her 4k (price hoess as low as possible) she shout say nawaooo you sef no suppose de talk that kind price I give am lamba she later agreed on 7k come tell me her friend is available that I can have both of them, 20k for a party I say make I see her friend wey make her de yan 20k she waved at her, she came over, in yellow short gown, tall, nice breast, moderate azz but good hips. Chocolate in complexion unlike the fair, average height and boobs but fat fat azz thick chick I'm talking with.

Both of them begin wannhustle a hustler hahahaha de yan wetin dem go do me and make it worthwhile and blow my mind omo las las na 13k I tell them dem come gree we begin de go. The other one told me to buy condoms and get drinks for them, I told them I have condoms and drinks too, spirit, cream and stuff. She asked about weed I said no, its been years I kissed the bamboo lady tongue I'm on long vacation from the owiie. She said she needs it make we give am few minutes. After a while she came back and we left.

Got home and immediately we are indoors I'm all over the fat azz, pressing, squeezing, shaking her azz while she was grabbing my dickk. Make I face this one first, the other one asked its cool to smoke in the sitting room or what I told her to go to the room and she followed us while I tried to poke the fat chick (Angie/Angela) in her azz.

Her perfume is nice and when we got into the room I pulled her gown up and she wasn't wearing anything her pussy well shaved, her ass no stretch marks except like 4 on her laps. She turned around damn I fell in love with her azz, she bent down to remove her footwear and I was lost for few seconds, I forgot the other girl totally. She stood and was laughing at me that the way I de look her nyash make I no chop am oo. She wants to take her bathe I pointed to the bathroom she went in, I put on the ac, brought out spirit and coke, juice and Sharwama I bought earlier that day it was a little cold though told the other girl to help herself after I gave her lighter for her weed while she was busy rolling the second weed. I was just picturing water running down that fat azz, i put on my playlist of r & b jams, in sexonds off my clothes and rushed to the bathroom behold she was covered in soap, skin wet and looking so sweet and a lot more beautiful and the trail of the water running towards the crack of her azz then I noticed she was putting on my gfs shower cap I was pissed angry and wanted to caution her and just another look at her azz and body kiss I was like its OK anyway. Her azz is the definition of Onion booty cry an azz that makes you want to cry years of joy. She said I should join her. God is wonderful honestly, he's an awesome creator. That apart I almost forgot condom where I de rush into bathroom, I left the door open and went to grab my condom and back into the bathroom.

I closed the door, and hugged her while we are romancing each other, I wash caressing her breasts and squeezing her azz but now its slippery but felt good anyway, I moved my fingers down to her pussy she told me to wash of the soapy foam first so that I won't pit soap in her pussy i did and slide my fingers into her pussy it felt warm, the water was a little cold but it felt good sha, she grabbed my dick and was stroking it and cleaned off the soap on my chest and started sucking my nipples, had to reduce the shower and bed one side so that I can be able to finger her pussy while she's stroking and sucking my nipples. Meeehn it felt heavenly and my dickk got harder, her tongue is something else and the sounds she was making while sucking and licking my nipples daaamn.

She moved to my balls with her soapy and slippery hands, playing with them while I was romancing and caressing her, I moved my left hand to her nipples and was playing with it while my right hand was in her pussy. I almost kissed her, very close until my sense came back and shouted na ashawo be this naaa u de mad?! Na oluwa help me hold myself ooo I swear I was into her. After a while the shower don comot all the soap on our body (I no even bathe sef) and I was so hard I was fingering her deep as I can and grab her azz and all I wanted to do was stab my dick into her pussy raw but oluwa de help me I grabbed my condom, the other one come open door, was standing there watching us I no send I just tear the condom put am on and bent her and she held onto the wash hand basin and I slide in. smiley smiley her pussyy was a little warm and sweet though not as I expected but it felt sweet sha and she moan and told me to take it easy l.

I started slamming the fat azz and by the way we don off shower a while ago, the waves her azz was making at each small was killing me and she was backing the pussyy to me and grabbing her breast I tried to grab her and hold her up and she moved to kiss me I gave her my cheek and kissed her shoulder and continued firing and her azz was making that pla pla pla clapping sound. I she bent again and I look at the door and the other one was just caressing her pussyy while smoking and blowing the smoke at us with the other hand, totally Unclad and it the sight of her increase my urge and I started bleeping harder and faster praying in my mind that the condom won't burst. And she came in and closed the door and told her friend crase girl u too like Bleep. I motioned her to come closer and pressed her breast, I don't know where to concentrate on, the sweet azz and moans or the other girls cute dark nipples.
NEPA took light but I continued, the other girl went to get her phone i told her to get the electronic lantern below the tv make this no go use her phone snao or record me say she de bring light, she dropped it by the bathroom door omo I come de pump faster and few more.minutes i came. Shiit the girl sweet and soft that I couldn't even pull out when I was about to cum (usually I pull out even with condom, I don't trust these hoes but this time I failed to pull out) her ringtone no be here. So I managed to pull out removed the condom and flushed while she was rubbing her pussy, I put the shower on to wash my dick water splashed on her and she screamed a little. Didn't want to get wet by water again.

The other girl was helping me to wash off my dick and she was stroking it and it felt sweet and The fat azz Angie took my careless towel to wipe herself and went inside the room. The other girl told me she wants me to Bleep her just like I fuckedd her friend and NEPA brought back the light and we laughed, she started examining my body, grabbing my azz, kissing my nipples, my dick was still sensitive from the last Bleep. She said she wants me to bathe her and na so I begin bathe her while she was touching and stroke my dick, I was playing with her breast and her cute nipples, I washed the nipples very well, on the shower a little poured water on it and it shrunk a little from cold and I off shower begin suck and lick her nipples after I pressed it to ensure its not discharging any careless liquid, sucking and washing any part of her body that my free hand can touch while caressing and sucking her nipples. The other one de ask me to come pit movie for her when I de busy me no send. I continued scribing her body because noe my dick don ready for second round she came close to me while I was washing and squeezing her azz, she was de rub the tip of my dick for her pussy?! NO NO NO I pushed back and she wan frown face me just laugh say its too sweet and sensitive and tickled her she come relax omo I use some water wash on my dick, grabbed my personal towel to wipe water off my dick on account of condom.

She bent down and started sucked me and she is a good headmistress, Shiiiiiit her lips was soft and tongue fast, I was imagining that post of the girl on CR that was sucking dick on her profile, I bent a little to grab her boobs while she was squatting. Wmshe was just going deep and choking on my dickk and I felt series of adrenaline shooting through me each time she chokes and spots on my dickk. She's awesome I wanted to take her into the room, spread her and return the favour by sucking hell outta her pussyy but I can't she na runsgirl. She kept sucking me so good, rubbing her hand with her wet spits on and around my dickhead that my whole body was vibrating, quivering and poo I was losing my mind ooo my eyes were shut and all I could see was white and black. So happy she came along, she kept ducking for long minutes don't know how long but it should be more than 30 something minutes until she now look up at me with saliva all over her mouth, hands and my dick and smiled. My my I wanted to grab her and kiss her but held back, just grabbed her and put one of her legs on the toilet seat and bam condom on and I finger her pussy and she was so wet, wow like very wet, dripping and I slide in my dickk and started slowly with the soup stirring motion and kissing her neck squeezing her breasts hard and nipples continuously few I turned her and started pumping her, her ass was very soft too. I love soft azzes, I don't like when a girl's azz is hard. I started fuckingg her and she started moaning saying fun this pussy x3 what a motivational speaker?! As I heard the sentence and her voice, tone every part of me went on beast mode and I kept slamming her and praying each time make this condom no burst ooo and try to look at the condom at few intervals and there's this thing inside her pussy that feels like a blunt knife like something that touches my dickhead each time I dig deep and I love it and she pushes me in too. She is wonderful, I was kissing every part of her body that I can and the orgasm was idbdhsbsifbdinsirbdidnei I fleet weak in the knees meeeehn. Damn she had tighter, sweeter pussy than Angie I asked her what's her name she smiled and told me Jane. I told her she is so sweet and amazing and kissed her forehead we washed off, I was kissing her body, nipples and romancing her while we wash off after the Bleep. I washed her pussy for her and she said thanks and perked me and turned rubbed her azz on my dick and we left for the bedroom.

To be continued..
So we went inside the room, the fat azz don eat finish, managed to put on some music with her phone through my auxiliary cable, she was dancing Unclad and smoking her weed, I was just admiring her big azz while she shakes it, BIG FAT AZZ IS LIFE I swear down, I mean big ass with nice shape oo not these carelessly big ass. I wish I can suck their pussy, I don't know what it is with me but I just love sucking pussy, making girls lose their minds, say nonsense, cum, squirt, clamp my head with their laps, try to run away from my tongue and mouth and wiggle like snake and other stuff they do when they are going mad. I wished a thousand times that I can suck them but I can't suck runs. I poured some juice out, put on the TV, put on MTV, put it on mute while the songs from her phone was playing and sat on the bed, sipping the juice and tried the other sharwama while watching the big booty dancing, jiggling, singing and shaking her azz, I was like damn how sexy my dick wey relax come de shake small as I de watch her. Jane sat beside me light her weed wey she off before she joined me in the bathroom and I poured her some juice too make she no go request make we share from one glass. Brought another glass for the spirit and coke. We just sat there as I was through with the shawarma I laid on the bed while I put my finger on Jane's pussyy while she was sitting close to me as I watch Angie, she is good dancer and knows how to whine her waist.

i started testing their mental capacity and they both are educated and took part in our discussions on different topics, Angie pulled Jane up to come and dance with her and she said she's not ready make she chop finish. I started feeling a little sleepy I remember to lock up everywhere and hide keys and went out and locked up everywhere, hid the key and came back to bed, Angie grabbed me make we dance as I enter room I follow am dance small, Unclad dancing oo hahahajjaa grin my prick just de jump up and down and Jane just de laugh, both of them just de laugh as my prick de shake and jump up. She begin rub her big azz on me again as we are dancing. Some girls are really bad and know how to work man body las las.

My dickk wan stand again I say make I rest small joor, though e de half way hard I use play go Sidon for bed come relax there oo de watch her, she get energy and she's all fun, smiles, laughter and joke more than Jane wey de somehow reserved but fun too. They're really fun to be with, I no know when I slept off. I was and felt my felt move a little but what woke me up was this warm feeling on my dick, I opened my eyes to know what's going on only to see Jane sucking my dick again and the thing don hard already. She was sucking it slowly this time and by my right is Angie sleeping. She winked at me told me she is Hot, that anytime she drinks spirit her pussy will be tingling her and there's this way she talks, her voice that just sends flames through my veins, nerves, body and all and I'm mad that I can't Bleep and kiss her like I want to. I let her suck me for sometime till I can't take it anymore and I took another condom from my condom nylon and started bleeping her doggy style, holding her waste, grinding my dickk in rotational motion against her pussy walls at intervals for few seconds and slamimg again and she was creaming so much on the condom and kept moaning and grabbing the bedsheet, I kept bleeping her and looked at time it was 2:48am I looked at Angie and now she's awake and just watching us. I kept looking into her eyes while slamming Jane's pussyy, she started smiling, I winked at her and concentrated on Jane again she went flat as she was.moaning and breathing fast and my dick slide off I still follow Mount her now on lizard style, pussy sweet die, if not money I wonder what else is sweeter than pussy. After a while I turned her for missionary so that i cam suck her sexy nipples, hugs, neck kisses and all. While turning her she grabbed my dickk to put it in and rugged at the condom as in to removed it I stopped and she asked me to if I can Bleep her raw she wants to feel everything, making this innocent, honey face and told her to relax baby and gently removed her hand and continued in missionary style, hugs, kisses and all her hands all over my back and reaching to my butt and grabs it few times. We kept bleeping until I came again and she was hugging me tight, her pussyy was like squeezing my dickk like she's having pussyy epilepsy (hahahha hahahahaha) so I continued stroking in and out slowly because I don cum already but my dickk still hard.

Stoked for few times before I stopped make the condom no do anyhow. We were both breathing heavily, holding each other until I got back to my senses and slide of my dick, it was still semi hard she don wet bedspread with her pussy juice and cream. Walked to the bathroom to clean off came back with my medium size pussyy eating towel to wipe of her pussy juice. Threw the towel by the side, laid on top of her after wearing my shorts I believe we want to kiss each other but never did. Just cuddled her, caressing her back while she plays with my chest hairs and nipples asking me personal questions which I kept answering based on the profile/personality I created for chicks wey I no get serious things with. I asked her where she's from she said Enugu, can't recall the village she mentioned, she was touching and looking at my dick, while we were talking. Angie turned and backed us and I can see her fat azz, I was just looking at it. Few minutes I felt hungry again oo, went to the kitchen, manage eat rice without warming it. Came back, was relaxing for some minutes and was watching a movie by Tom Cruise and the volume when a car crashed woke Angie up I reduced the volume and tried to continue the movie sha but Angie's azz keeps distracting me and I had to have it, I know im a freak and i love pussy so much so I started caressing her, even though my dick was a little hard and felt somehow numb. I kept pressing her ass and open Angie's right leg up she barely talk in sleepy voice that she's feeling very sleepy I no hear joor. I started touching her pussy and sucking her breast. Jane slept off while watching the movie with me. I kept touching her pussy and romancing and kissing all the sexy parts of her body and slide my finger inside her, it felt warm I slide out and concentrated on the clitoris. I was glad two of them had good pussy that gets wet unlike some how's with dry pussy, in few minutes time she turned towards and we started striking my dickk saying I no de tire, well I told her I'm tired but the sight of her sexy, beautiful body, cute eyes ignites this fire in me, gives me energy from no where which is true oo. She smiled and kissed me, I couldn't dodge that one, Listerine enter my mind. We continued pre-intimacy
Re: ABIANS Lets Meet Here by Witnesstony28: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Bleep mate in aba Abia state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Handsome **hot pics** / An Online Date Thread For Fulaman198 And Glamrock (two Fulanis Meet Up) / I Need A White Girl 4serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.