Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad - Fashion/Clothing Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad (52002 Views)

Name Your Price And Own This Cartier And Chenxi Female And Male Watch / Buy Watches Cheap And Make Enquiries Of Any Watch / Find Your Fashion Business And Cut Your Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2010
where and how much can i get mens jewelries(yellow gold ,white gold and silver neck chains) in Lagos
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by afroasia1: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2010
Afroasiacollection, and Nigerian burn and india partnership fashions home

Dear Nigerian am a fellow Nigerian man base in India. A into manufacture and supplies of all kind of ladies dinning, party gowns. Men are not also left out at an affordable price. We give you at affordable price where you can’t find else where…,  all out designer are from the range of 55-89-170 $. We also have showroom in edo state Nigeria Please note that our product are dinning ,party any out door activities high rated gowns with hand bedding all over the gowns, any gown u purchase from us a special make,  Our product has also being showcase in america red carpet For more information about placing an order please contact.

Saint Frank
+919899620449
afroasiafashionhome@qualityservice.com[/b][/color]

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by osikhueme(f): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2010
Hello,

Please what is the current price of H&C male and female shirts in Lagos?
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Ejadamen(f): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2010
Hi, I am looking for someone to supply me good quality bras and ladies undies. I reside in Enugu.
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by elelem(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2010
For your undies and bra in enugu.call joyce on 08065500069
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Ejadamen(f): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2010
elelem:

For your undies and bra in enugu.call joyce on 08065500069
Where is her shop exactly?
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by youssef(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
NOW YOU CAN VISIT EGYPT & TURKEY STARTING FROM $ 1499 WITH THE INTERNATIONAL AIR TICKET BY EGYPT AIR

VISIT www.multicareegypt.com
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by osikhueme(f): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Ajike: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2010
To crown it all, you can call me for your smallchops on 01-8161744 or 08088455088 or mail me @egorat@yahoo.com

Tx.
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by hairsistaz: 7:10pm On May 27, 2010
Hello,

Does anyone know where feather bands are being sold in Nigeria and how much they are sold for? Thank you.

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by pinkydiva: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2010
LACE WIG SALE

We have new Lace Wigs in stock now.
Indian Swiss Lace Wig, baby hairline, freestyle, full density: straight, curly & wavy.

Visit our site on www.perfectlook or Call to order yours now.

Other new items in stock are Indian, Brazilian and Premium Human Hair weft, bulk and pre-bonded.

We want to expand so as to reach our customers, we are looking for dedicated individuals or salon owners who are willing to stock /distribute our products. Visit our site www.perfectlook

www.perfectlook
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by pinkydiva: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2010
LACE WIG SALE

We have new Lace Wigs in stock now.
Indian Swiss Lace Wig, baby hairline, freestyle, full density: straight, curly & wavy.

Visit our site on www.perfectlook or Call to order yours now.

Other new items in stock are Indian, Brazilian and Premium Human Hair weft, bulk and pre-bonded.

We want to expand so as to reach our customers, we are looking for dedicated individuals or salon owners who are willing to stock /distribute our products. Visit our site www.perfectlook

www.perfectlook(dot)co(dot)cc

[url][/url www.perfectlook]
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by admindim: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2010
nokia e90 communicator for sale and also nokia e65 for sale still very clean and new for more information call 07090814030
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by ZaraSanch(f): 1:33am On Jul 05, 2010
SALES! SALES!! SALES!! VISIT www.luiserrano.net TO ENJOY OUR 25% DISCOUNT OFF WHOLESALES PRODUCTS OF LUIS SERRANO FEMALE SPANISH FASHION SUMMER SANDAL`S COLLECTION NOW IN !! NIGERIA!! FROM THE 5TH OF JULY TO THE 5TH OF SEPTEMBER 2010. VISIT NOW www.luiserrano.net AND BE THE 1ST TO GET YOUR ORDER.[/b]

Please be aware of our low stock and be the first in getting your package & visit our webpage http://www.luiserrano.net for more details!!

Looking forward to your prompt response and your order quantity!!

Best Regards,

Zara
+34634533755
luiserrano@madrid.com
http://www.luiserrano.net

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by VENUSS(f): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2010
pls where can i get designer's/good brand: dress,pants,skirts,make-up kits and shoes to buy at whole sale price in lagos as i plan to retail them outside lagos. Tanks
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by nyoreluv(f): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2010
where can i get exquisite jewelry in lagos?
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by funmi81(f): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2010
Wholesale fashion accessories and clothing for reselling

Do you own a fashion boutique; do you have access to a large customer base; are you looking to start a fashion business but cant find a reliable and affordable supplier

Look no further - i source wholesale high-fashion accessories and clothing for bulk buying. You will not find these anywhere else. Shipping is to anywhere in Nigeria and UK mainland

For a full list of my products and prices email me at golden981@gmail.com

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by tobiloba31: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2010
pls i need wholesale sellers of ladies wears and jeans imported from USA n UK in lagos because i sell in retail in ibadan.i need prices and addresses asap.my email ad is tosyn_abims@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by fellybabe(f): 6:43am On Sep 04, 2010
tobiloba31:

pls i need wholesale sellers of ladies wears and jeans imported from USA n UK in lagos because i sell in retail in ibadan.i need prices and addresses asap.my email ad is tosyn_abims@yahoo.co.uk
please, send mail to fellyadt@gmail.com or fellycollection@gmail.com

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by fellybabe(f): 6:44am On Sep 04, 2010
and designer bags(best seller)

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by fellybabe(f): 6:46am On Sep 04, 2010
fellyadet@gmail.com

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by fellybabe(f): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2010
italian shoe and bag

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by fellybabe(f): 6:49am On Sep 04, 2010
LOT TO CHOOSE FROM, MAIL Fellyadet@gmail.com pls

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by fellybabe(f): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2010
topsssssssssssssss

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by fellybabe(f): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2010
more

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by fellybabe(f): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2010
sandals

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by bimkubwa: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hello,

Can someone tell me how much it costs to buy a real kente cloth/ nigereian wax material of six yards in Naira or dollars from the market place in enugu? someone is trying to con me.
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by bimkubwa: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Hello,

Can someone tell me how much it costs to buy a real kente cloth/ nigereian wax material of six yards in Naira or dollars from the market place in enugu? someone is trying to con me.
[/size][/size][/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N3,300 only / virgin unprocessed 6A hair / Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.