Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,358 members, 7,853,602 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC (38402 Views)

Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC / SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship / Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by koboko68: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
leofab: are you this foolish, why will nook haram tell him the name of their sponsors? To which end will they do that? You should be more proactive that this, he was paid to negotiate for the release of abducted girls, he failed and decided to cause confusion so he won't be questioned by light minded people like you. Keep fooling yourselves.....

You are very daft...BH only named the people that have sponsored them. ihejirika and the sherif do not have access to funds like when they were in power....hence no more money for BH. Hence fowl yanch must open.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by Ifecoded(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
anago900:

clown!!!! hey you toilet munching brain dead walking corpse. useful to know but an object of ridicule that reminds humanity of our ugly past as apes and hunting and gathering sub humanoids. since commonsense is alien to you and also a scarce commodity in your family tree. why not man up and quote the fellow you talking or pointing to. you coward and useless homo habilis. it's obvious insane is one of the basic criteria in opening that your iru smelly gob. the only lower I know here is the loser that hawks Chinese cookware at area 1 in abuja.
@tomakint, make u juz leave dz guy o, d guy sabi abuse like madt na talent. Eeyah i dey pity dz guy tomaklinch oooo.... Chai
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by Rogers210(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
koboko69:

Gibberish from a warped brain!
Grow up kid.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by Solowande(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
koboko69:

Sometimes some forum memebers deserves insults for thinking like a toad. It could be very annoying!
Just like hw u were thinking. PLS big up cos u still behave like a kid
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by meforyou1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
These APC people are so daft from their national chairman to their cleaner.
Vindicated based on what boko haram terrorists said they said? Gen Ihejirika wanted to wipe the terrorists all out with their sponsors, they forced the president to remove him. And Northern elders threatened to take take Ihejirika to the world court on charges of ethnic cleasing.
And now, you tell me the terrorist will name their true sponsors rather than their greatest enemty Ihejirika?
Buhari and atiku are northern cri.i.als are the sponsors of boko. We know

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by gbengaabiola: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
hum enough of politicking d sponsors of book haram, even a day old chick know d sponsors of boko boko here in Nigeria, they are both in d legend parties, God is ready to disgrace them soon, even if GEJ refuses to announce them, God who visited phaoraoh with strange acts He is still alive,He knows what we don't know,don't forget mighty men will fall dis year b4 2015. there is God ooo
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by Kennyfancy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
All i knw be say nah islam dey sponsor boko harram

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by ajidesola: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Still watching closely
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by ajidesola: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Still watching closely

Every tin will stil reveal itself
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by litetias(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
aguiyi:

No they have not. They realized that silence is the best answer for a fool hence they decided to ignore Steve Davis.

That he is a foreigner does not make him smarter than us in all areas

That he was hired by Jonathan does not mean he can not be compromised.

That he made that revelation is not enough reason for us to divert attention like they have always made us do

That response has not been published is not reason to conclude that investigation is not ongoing

if the security agencies report their actions to the media you cry of lack of secrecy , when they decide to keep things secret till reasonable proofs are obtained you still cry of too much secrecy.

Are you this irredeemable.

The plan of that claim was to divert military attention so that they can take over BAMA and its military infrastructure but it failed and heavy losses were recorded.

That plan was also followed with a report that BAMA has been overrun but it was all lies just like the abduction of 100 young men .

Now Ihejirika shoould be given an award for beating the northerners blue and black in their on homeland. such a thing can not survive in any other region of the country.

How do you sleep at night?
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by litetias(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ngwakwe: What a shameful answer to ridiculous rubbish

Can you imagine this reply from the Aussie to Saharareporters phone call. See what the Australian Negotiator answered Saharareporters

The excerpt below:
"Asked whether Mr. El Rufai and former military ruler, Muhammadu Buhari, had a hand in funding or sponsoring Boko Haram, Dr. Davis said their names have not been mentioned to him by any Boko Haram connections" .

Doesn't the above in purple sound ridiculous to be taken seriously or be engaged in discussions by any Intellectual?

This means Bokoharam connections go about revealing their source of funding to any spy.
First off he is not a spy, secondly as someone who had personal touch with BH he must have had contacts. Its just like the police having informants in the criminal underworld.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by cliffm43: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
i can't stop laughing,,,,APC is crying out loud,,,,we all know that every Hausa man and woman is boko haram,,,,,the blind person knows that too,,,the problem in Nigeria since 1960 is the Hausa...

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
deeobserver209:
Exactly the point. Boko Haram do not give a damm about negotiations. Boko Haram care about nothing but it's terrorist agenda. How can a terrorist group reveal it's top sponsors to a simple individual whom they consider an infidel? They can kill him (the Australian) anytime they want. Conspiracy is the word here.
and what do u mean by conspiracy? if d president is sincere about fightin insurgency let him make sure he follows dis allegation to d very last. d likes of u would hav acceptd d alegatn if al those mentiond wer northerners.let us b open

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by Slickest(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
No one is vindicated here...since power iS the reason for all these madness and poor innocent citizens are the collateral damages...none of them shares our plight, they play with our lives all in the name of ruling us... Now an outsider is solving an inside crime, what a shame...PDP, killers...APC(question mark)....
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by litetias(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
When some while back the former NSA Azazi who was himself a member of PDP said that BH was a product of the PDP I expected that revelation to bring about the end of BH. However he was sacked and few months later killed in an helicopter crash. Also the president said that he knows the sponsors of BH and they were in his own government. I also expected the end of BH however he changed his tune and started singing that they are faceless. Nobody knows it all but as an intelligent human being it's clear to me that the president has the full confidential file of BH but cannot do anything about it because that would mean destroying the very party that brought him to power. His desire to run for a second term means he cannot destroy the very vehicle that he wants to use. There's no president who will not use his powers to bring down the opposition party if he finds out that they are responsible for the terrorism in his country. His shielding of corrupt politicians within his government from being prosecuted by the EFCC goes a long way to show he values partisan politics than the collective good of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
enigmaotr: Whatever it is, I know most of those sponsoring the insurgents are disgrunted members of the PDP who do not want GEJ in power, not the Opposition as we are made to believe! Jonathan knows this.
sherif is not a disgruntld memba of pdp he enjoys d favor of jonah dats why no one has arested him. rememba dis is not d first tym he has been acused.so dnt start politics here
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by agamenon(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
So in reality boko haram is a product of APC..
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by cole265(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
This is becoming very exciting. Am only pleading that APC keep their promise to that they will not allow this issue to be swept under the carpet. The excitement should be kept alive to the very end.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by nagoma(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
agamenon: So in reality boko haram is a product of APC..

So this is what you understand from all the revelations. You need a brain transplant!
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by Afribest(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote
author=deeobserver209]Intresting. I don't give a damm about the
Australian Negotiator and his allegations but the same man said that the
bulk of those sponsoring Boko Haram terrorist are in the opposition.
Yet, the APC have the guts to say they're vindicated? Just because
Alimodu Sherrif was no longer their member.
Very soon we shall know who the real boko haram sponsors are. [/quote] who then, You.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by johnbosco97(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
The solution to insurgency lies within the north. Northerners must embrace education, expunge radical islam in their midst, close down all almajiri schools in the north where islamic extremism is being propagated by terrorist imams and stop sending their children to islamic universities in sudan where they end up being radicalized. Northerners should seriously consider options of monogamous marriage so as to be giving birth to number of children that can be properly trained, instead of producing the army of jihadists. North should ask for forgiveness for blood of fellow Nigerians especially igbos they have been shedding so that peace can return to their land. History has shown that radical islam has nothing good to offer except blood and wanton destruction. The causes and Solution to crises in the north lies within the northerners. Northerners saying that the cause of the problems are from outsiders are living in self denial. It is either the north solves its problems or they perish with it. It is up to them to decide what they want, live or perish.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by nagoma(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
See what PDP has been doing to that country...oo!

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by Kingharzyz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kennyfancy: All i knw be say nah islam dey sponsor boko harram

ode
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by Smooyis(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
deeobserver209: Intresting. I don't give a damm about the Australian Negotiator and his allegations but the same man said that the bulk of those sponsoring Boko Haram terrorist are in the opposition. Yet, the APC have the guts to say they're vindicated? Just because Alimodu Sherrif was no longer their member.
Very soon we shall know who the real boko haram sponsors are.
Maybe he was saying this because Alimodu Sherrif was still in the APC then. No wonder the APC was very happy when he left for PDP. This allegation, true or false must be investigated. We cant just fold our hands. We must start somewhere, and this allegation offers us a suitable platform to get to the root of the matter.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by agamenon(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
Please ,what will General Ihejirika benefit by having a hand in BH.the obvious answer is nothingness these has further strengthen the belief that APC has connection with bh.and if I may ask,who are his link with the BH,because I no that there is no way ihejirika will go to bh in sambisa forest.lies,lies,lies.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by Afribest(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
meforyou1: These
APC people are so daft from their national chairman to their cleaner.
Vindicated based on what boko haram terrorists said they said? Gen
Ihejirika wanted to wipe the terrorists all out with their sponsors,
they forced the president to remove him. And Northern elders threatened
to take take Ihejirika to the world court on charges of ethnic cleasing.
And now, you tell me the terrorist will name their true sponsors rather
than their greatest enemty Ihejirika?
Buhari and atiku are northern cri.i.als are the sponsors of boko. We
know
madam we just need prof?
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by nagoma(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
johnbosco97: The solution to insurgency lies within the north. Northerners must embrace education, expunge radical islam in their midst, close down all almajiri schools in the north where islamic extremism is being propagated by terrosist imams and stop sending their children to islamic universities in sudan where they end up being radicalized. Northerners should seriously consider options of monogamous marriage so as to be giving birth to number of children that can be properly trained, instead of producing the army of jihadists. North should ask for forgiveness for blood of fellow Nigerians especially igbos they have been shedding so that peace can return to their leaders. History has shown that radical islam has nothing good to offer except blood and wanton destruction. The causes and Solution to crises in the north lies within the northerners. Northerners saying that the cause of the problems are from outsiders are living in self denial. It is either the north solves its problems or they perish with it. It is up to them to decide what to do.

The man who revealed the story is an Australian not a Northern Nigerian. Spewing that traditional rubbish will not exonerate ihejirika from trial in the Hague for his heinous crimes against humanity.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by cole265(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Punkinmusty: and what do u mean by conspiracy? if d president is sincere about fightin insurgency let him make sure he follows dis allegation to d very last. d likes of u would hav acceptd d alegatn if al those mentiond wer northerners.let us b open

Our problems should not be reduced to agument on who is behind BH or who is not...at least things are unfolding and we can see the truth as intelligent ppl without interpreters. many of us are nodding our heads to the foreigner's work so far. Weldone sir, fire on.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by nagoma(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
meforyou1:
Buhari and atiku are northern cri.i.als are the sponsors of boko. We know

So what is Jonathan waiting for, is he not the president?
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by Afribest(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kennyfancy: All i knw be say nah islam dey sponsor boko harram
you must have a islamic brain prblm, to no!
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
datolee: Please can someone here explain the following to me

If the so called Negotiator can name Ihejirika and Sheriff, why won't he mention the Egyptian based man and the high ranking CBN official? If he didn't name the CBN official because it will prejudice the investigation by Nigerian security forces, surely, naming Ihejirika and Sheriff will also have the same effect?

By the way, why was the interview only conducted by a Nigerian owned Arise tv? what happened to BBC, CNN and others? anyway, I won't believe anything until I see the video of the man talking by himself and not some phone interview
So you really want him to name the Emir of Kano and the main man funding Boko Haram who is based in Egypt is no other than Dangote.

These two have major backing from the west

three days after President Goodluck Jonathan declared a state of emergency in the northeast, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry issued a strongly worded statement saying: "We are ... deeply concerned by[b] credible allegations [/b] that Nigerian security forces are committing gross human rights violations, which, in turn, only escalate the violence and fuel extremism."ohn Kerry said: "We urge Nigeria's security forces to apply disciplined use of force in all operations, protect civilians in any security response, and respect human rights and the rule of law."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) / Biden Snubs Buhari In First Calls To Africa / Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.