Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Please I Need To Buy A Brand New Laptop..... Which And Where Can I Get It? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please I Need To Buy A Brand New Laptop..... Which And Where Can I Get It? (802 Views)

I Want To Swap My Macbook Pro With Any Reasonable Laptop Which Is Not Apple / Refurbished Or Assembled Laptop, Which Is Better? / Laptop: Which Way To Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need To Buy A Brand New Laptop..... Which And Where Can I Get It? by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2014
I need a laptop within the price range..., 50k-70k
Please any body that knows where and which to buy should help me please...
Re: Please I Need To Buy A Brand New Laptop..... Which And Where Can I Get It? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2014
Check Konga online, I think they av something on HP withing 62k or thereabt, comes with Bad too..
Re: Please I Need To Buy A Brand New Laptop..... Which And Where Can I Get It? by ariyebaba(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2014
Ur location..........................?
Re: Please I Need To Buy A Brand New Laptop..... Which And Where Can I Get It? by Jbluv55(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2014
SELENAqueensy: I need a laptop within the price range..., 50k-70k
Please any body that knows where and which to buy should help me please...
Let's discuss that first cool. And to determine this, you need to be sure of what you intend to use your laptop for - gaming, research work, entertainment, audio, video editing, coding and programming, studying etc.

Also, since you are a lady, size prolly would matter to you. Do you like portable-sized screens or BIG screens - they vary from the 12" or 13" screens up to 17+" or 19+". There are 21" screens these days too. The minis(10.1"wink are also still in vogue but that is if you have another device via which you can access CDs or DVDs (this could mean an external DVD drive or a 2nd laptop). One of the advantages of the minis is longer battery life and portability but not advisable for some purposes.
Re: Please I Need To Buy A Brand New Laptop..... Which And Where Can I Get It? by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
polymathic: Check Konga online, I think they av something on HP withing 62k or thereabt, comes with Bad too..

Don't get the bolded... Pls explain
Re: Please I Need To Buy A Brand New Laptop..... Which And Where Can I Get It? by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
ariyebaba: Ur location..........................?

Akwa ibom and Enugu
Re: Please I Need To Buy A Brand New Laptop..... Which And Where Can I Get It? by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jbluv55:
Let's discuss that first cool. And to determine this, you need to be sure of what you intend to use your laptop for - gaming, research work, entertainment, audio, video editing, coding and programming, studying etc.

Also, since you are a lady, size prolly would matter to you. Do you like portable-sized screens or BIG screens - they vary from the 12" or 13" screens up to 17+" or 19+". There are 21" screens these days too. The minis(10.1"wink are also still in vogue but that is if you have another device via which you can access CDs or DVDs (this could mean an external DVD drive or a 2nd laptop). One of the advantages of the minis is longer battery life and portability but not advisable for some purposes.

I think I will settle with any big screen... But just not the minis
Do u have any in mind?
Re: Please I Need To Buy A Brand New Laptop..... Which And Where Can I Get It? by ariyebaba(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Do u av someone in Lag ?

Visit : DREAMWORKS INTEGRATED SYSTEMS LTD @ 5 , OREMEJI STREET,BESIDE SKYE BANK,COMPUTER VILLAGE.

TEL: 08087809924,07088938551,08089240877,08024045395.

www.dreamworkslimited.net

SELENAqueensy:

Akwa ibom and Enugu
Re: Please I Need To Buy A Brand New Laptop..... Which And Where Can I Get It? by Clinton594(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Akwa ibom and Enugu

I'm in Enugu. and I can help.
There are things you need to know, you shud be thinking of Hp and Dell. They are not the best shaa buh they are the most affordable and you can easily get any damaged parts. So they come in handy most likely than any other manufacturer.
HP laptops of the same configurations are always costlier than that of DELL with same configurations by difference of 3-6k .

So here are the possible specs they you can get within that amount.
4gig ram, 1.9ghz / 2.0ghz speed, core i3 / core2duo , 500gig HDD, windows 8/8.1 , Bluetooth, Webcam .
14'' screen. Keyboard light? =N/A
I hope this helps to narrow your search. I'm not a PC Seller buh I'm to some extent updated with the market values of laptops and accessories around my area.
Re: Please I Need To Buy A Brand New Laptop..... Which And Where Can I Get It? by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Clinton594:

I'm in Enugu. and I can help.
There are things you need to know, you shud be thinking of Hp and Dell. They are not the best shaa buh they are the most affordable and you can easily get any damaged parts. So they come in handy most likely than any other manufacturer.
HP laptops of the same configurations are always costlier than that of DELL with same configurations by difference of 3-6k .

So here are the possible specs they you can get within that amount.
4gig ram, 1.9ghz / 2.0ghz speed, core i3 / core2duo , 500gig HDD, windows 8/8.1 , Bluetooth, Webcam .
14'' screen. Keyboard light? =N/A
I hope this helps to narrow your search. I'm not a PC Seller buh I'm to some extent updated with the market values of laptops and accessories around my area.

Thanks a lot... This will help
Re: Please I Need To Buy A Brand New Laptop..... Which And Where Can I Get It? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Don't get the bolded... Pls explain

meant bag tho... Tis 62500, 500 HDD HP laptop

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Digital Pen And Writing Pad Cost? / lg g pro e980 for grabs......30k / A 10.1"3G Android Tablet With An Amazing 8600mah Battery Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.