Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? (10917 Views)

Premium Stainless Steel Hand Rails from Turkey(304) at 18,000 Naira / Stainless Steel Or Iron Which Is Best For Railings? / Stainless Steel Handrails & Protectors (08068966121, 08091701522) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2014
Builders, and contractors, do u need stainless steel for your homes? RAHMBO steel company is the place to be.... At RAHMBO steel Co, we meet your needs for stainless steel pipes, and accessories, and also industrial pipes, and plates.....
Satisfying You Is our priority, as we deal on durable, and genuine stainless steel pipes, and fittings, for hand railings, for your staircases, swimming pool railings, and balcony/verandah. We also sell accessories too, like base/ground cover, glass holder, end caps,45°/90° sockets, adjustable elbow, C-elbow, top balls, Union .....
We also deal on stainless Industrial pipes, stainless steel plain, and Checker sheets, industrial square pipes, flat bars, and angles.
Contact us today, and you won't be disappointed.
We import directly, and give u consumer friendly prices.... Home owners, and contractors, contact us today for business, and you won't be disappointed.....
Our office, and showroom is at Ifesowapo Iron Market, Orile-iganmu, Lagos..Contact us via phone for enquiries with 08035218309, and 09094832822.....Looking forward to doing satisfactory business with you.
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by mkoabiola: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2014
sheelay: Builders, and contractors, do u need stainless steel for your homes? RAHMBO steel company is the place to be.... At RAHMBO steel Co, we meet your needs for stainless steel pipes, and accessories, and also industrial pipes, and plates.....
Satisfying You Is our priority, as we deal on durable, and genuine stainless steel pipes, and fittings, for hand railings, for your staircases, and balcony/verandah..... Contact us today, and you won't be disappointed.
We import directly, and give u consumer friendly prices.... Home owners, and contractors, contact us today for business, and you won't be disappointed.....
Our office, and showroom is at Ifesowapo Iron Market..Contact us via phone for enquiries with 08035218309, and 09094832822.....Looking forward to doing satisfactory business with you.
I will love to learn how to install d stainless railings.
Can u put me through
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
mkoabiola:
I will love to learn how to install d stainless railings.
Can u put me through
I don't install, I only sell
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 04, 2014
How much per meter for handrail?
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2014
euromilion: How much per meter for handrail?
Thanks for your question.
Normally 1 length of a full pipe, 50mm or 25mm is 6meters, and that's how we sell, in full.... The price of a full length pipe is 8,000 for the 50mm pipe (304), is 8,000, so using that to calculate means 1 meter would be equivalently 1,335 NGN.....
For further enquiries, please call 08035218309, or 09094832822
Hope U r satisfied with my answer, sir?
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2014
Can u post samples of ur work and visit my site for a quote?
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
euromilion: Can u post samples of ur work and visit my site for a quote?
Sir, I only sell the pipes, n accessories. I'm an importer, I'm not the one that does installation..... But I can help u get someone trustworthy, if u dont mind... U can reach me on 08035218309, or 09094832822 for further clarification..... And I promise I won't allow u to be scammed into over purchase, or over charged.... Thanks in anticipation of your response..... Here to serve u better
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 05, 2014
sheelay:
Sir, I only sell the pipes, n accessories. I'm an importer, I'm not the one that does installation..... But I can help u get someone trustworthy, if u dont mind... U can reach me on 08035218309, or 09094832822 for further clarification..... And I promise I won't allow u to be scammed into over purchase, or over charged.... Thanks in anticipation of your response..... Here to serve u better

Alright I gat u.
Where is ur abode?And yes get him let him go and do the measurement let's see what he got.
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 5:45am On Sep 05, 2014
euromilion:

Alright I gat u.
Where is ur abode?And yes get him let him go and do the measurement let's see what he got.
I'm based in Lagos.... Where is your site located, and you know he just can't go there without you having someone be his guide? And I also think phone conversation is necessary at this point.
Committed to serve I better.
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 06, 2014
Post the samples here Man.
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2014
euromilion: Post the samples here Man.
Been trying to post it, but it's been unsuccessful so far.... Would keep trying tho
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2014
Here

Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 12:16am On Sep 07, 2014
More

Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 5:27am On Sep 07, 2014
More, network is really bad here

Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 6:39am On Sep 07, 2014
More

Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2014
euromilion: Post the samples here Man.
Those are some of the job samples I got from him..... Feel free to ask questions, and where is your site located? so that he can go have a look.
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2014
sheelay:
Those are some of the job samples I got from him..... Feel free to ask questions, and where is your site located? so that he can go have a look.

What is the average cost of those handrails and accessories for staircase and balconies?I'll PM the contact details of the site mnger to u later.
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
euromilion:

What is the average cost of those handrails and accessories for staircase and balconies?I'll PM the contact details of the site mnger to u later.
Can't say for sure cos it depends on the size of the staircase and balconies.... Even a competent installer would tell u he can't say unto he sees n measures the site to be installed on before he can tell you the cost... I'd be expecting the PM.... Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 6:21am On Sep 09, 2014
euromilion:

Still waiting for your pm sir.
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
sheelay:
Still waiting for your pm sir.

Pls remove the number from your quote.
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
euromilion:

Call bright to bring him for measurement.
Ok, whom should I tell bright I'm from? Cos I'm thinking he might know u with a name different from you username here
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
sheelay:
Ok

Pls remove his number from your quote.

Cheers
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2014
euromilion:

Pls remove his number from your quote.

Cheers
Done.... Pls, whom do I tell him asked me to call him? ... I mean your name, so that he can know it's from you
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tell him u re da handrail guy,I already told him,anyway u can say from prince.
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sir, I have gone for the measurements, and the estimate is ready..... How do I send it to you? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2014
Rhambo steel.....committed to serving you

Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2014
At Rhambo Steel, your satisfaction is our goal.... Try us out and you won't be disappointed

Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Contact us
WhatsApp/call 08035218309/08028954477
Pin 7F348B8A

Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by enrilove12: 1:01am On Nov 16, 2014
please how much for that last picture with glass design for a balcony of 8meters? materials and installation

sheelay:
At Rhambo Steel, your satisfaction is our goal.... Try us out and you won't be disappointed
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
enrilove12:
please how much for that last picture with glass design for a balcony of 8meters? materials and installation

Sir, are you the one that called me not long ago? I've been trying to call back but seems you are using a call card. Let's talk on whatsapp with 08035218409, or 08028954477. Or drop your number, and I'd get back to you. Thanks sir
Re: Need Stainless Steel For Your Home? by sheelay(m): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rahmbo Steel Company
Call/whatsapp 08035218309/08028954477
Facetime/iMessage arije.sheelay@gmail.com
Pin 7F348B8A
Instagram sheelay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contemporary 3d/virtual Interior Designs / Top 5 Secrets To Buying A Property In Nigeria / Fully Equipped Apartment For Short Lets In Lagos, Nigeria (min Of 3 Days Rent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.