Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) (2361 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Fun Facts About "Boxing Day" The 26th Of December / Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Iyaff come again. As jobless as I have become I have decided to be sharing these fun facts with you guys. If you doubt them then ASK Google!

Apples are 25% air.

Contrary to popular belief, hair does not grow back darker and thicker after it has been shaved. (How many of you did this? smiley )

The human brain is insensitive to pain. (I didn't know this)

"Prince Charles and Prince William never travel on the same airplane as a precaution! " ( I can imagine y smiley )

"Uranus is about 19 times larger than Earth and 20 times more fun to say. " ( fun to say as in; ur anus. You didn't hear this from me)

"The Chinese ideogram for 'trouble' depicts two women living under one roof'. " (everyone knows two women under one roof is war! mama iyabo and mama chinedu)

"Julius Caesar's autograph is worth about $2,000,000. " (wait! is the autograph gonna save their life?)

"A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but monkeys can't. " hmmmm

"When a source of Vitamin C (orange, lemon, grapefruit, strawberry, tomato, potato, etc.) is eaten with meat or cooked dry beans, the body makes better use of the iron in the protein food. " (real fact)

"Your skeleton keeps growing until you are about 35, then you start to shrink. " ( I'm still in my twenties so I got about ........ years b4 my skeleton start shrinking)

"SONY was originally called 'Totsuken'. " ( I bet you didn't know this)

"One punishment for an adulterous wife in medieval France was to make her chase a chicken through town naked. " (lmao! great embarrassment)

"Rats can tell the difference between two human languages. " (really!?)

"The percent of women who wash their hands after leaving a restroom is 80%. " (thumps up to all ladies out there, unlike some men folks smiley )

"The time spent deleting SPAM costs United States businesses $21.6 billion annually. " ( good for them)

"You have no sense of smell when you're sleeping! " ( I knew this)

"Tom Cruise started wearing braces in 2002. He removes them during filming. " ( r u like serious)

"Mosquitoes prefer children to adults, blondes to brunettes. " hmmmmm

"A typical American eats 28 pigs in his/her lifetime. " (I don't eat pig, what abt u?)

"The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you'll have a bad dream. " ( bad wet dream or bad scary dream)

"The term Cop comes from Constable on Patrol, which is a term used in England. " (I know u didn't know this)

"The only nation whose name begins with an "A" but doesn't end in an "A" is Afghanistan. " ( do u need to ask Google b4 u blv this?)

"The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes. " ( where is Zanzibar @ ? )

"Grenades were invented in China over 1,000 years ago. " hmmmm

"A French climber, by the nickname Spiderman, has climbed the tallest building in the world. " ( I think I have seen d documentary b4)

For more fun facts like this and online story cash contest like this page. https://m.facebook.com/orangetott

7 Likes

Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by Beckybeky(f): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2014
Interesting
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by marieolae(f): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2014
Wow..on to the next one
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by bamvik(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Okay!
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by WISDOM891(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: Wow..on to the next one
hey!
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by marieolae(f): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2014
WISDOM891: hey!
wink
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by zyzxx(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2014
"Rats can tell the difference between two
human languages. " i need to ask google this!

1 Like

Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2014
zyzxx: "Rats can tell the difference between two
human languages. " i need to ask google this!

okay. waiting...........
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by zyzxx(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2014
Repteam:

okay. waiting...........
lol. I think rat are monsters
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by CBNIM: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2014
Interesting I must say!
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
zyzxx: lol. I think rat are monsters

av u confirmed from Google?
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by Jhayson(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Coooooool!!!
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by Penssuwa(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
datz a nice one
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by zyzxx(m): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Repteam:

av u confirmed from Google?
yea... I saw something smilar to it.
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by kolubo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
My own fact. No matter how young babies are, they can sense btw Bossom and other parts of d body.
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by Les: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
I doubt the no-sense-of-smell-while-sleep. If not, my boyfriend won't be having problems with me each time I fart at night.
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by Les: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Cool
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by Les: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
Seun we need a delete button here
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by iykemoney90(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
true facts
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by feedthenation(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
kolubo: My own fact. No matter how young babies are, they can sense btw Bossom and other parts of d body.

That's a real fact.
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by hatux: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Interesting facts!
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by WISDOM891(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: wink
How can I get to talk to you privately?
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by Tawis06(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
"The only nation whose name begins with an "A" but doesn't end in an "A" is Afghanistan. " ( do u need to ask Google b4 u blv this?)
Idontblive these
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by oyatmicah(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
incase this makes front page. make sure u like my post and mention o. i don talk my own o
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by defendedvictim(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
Azerbaijan starts with an 'a' n doesn't end with an 'a'..n yes, its a country too.
n abt nt perceiving Sth while sleeping, i doubt it.
interesting writeup anyway

2 Likes

Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
defendedvictim: Azerbaijan starts with an 'a' n doesn't end with an 'a'..n yes, its a country too.
n abt nt perceiving Sth while sleeping, i doubt it.
interesting writeup anyway

hmmm I guess that fact abt d country is outdated smiley. but d one abt not perceiving in sleep is true. unless u r still conscious as in not fully asleep.
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by jihday(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nice writeup, the only problem I have wit it is that one oponu is coming to quote the whole post.

1 Like

Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
zyzxx: yea... I saw something smilar to it.

Good then. I've been vindicated...APC
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by Asek1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Shortest war between England and Zanzibar lasts 38 mins...
This really got me cracking and farting @ d same time.
38 minutes war like seriously abi dem bin dey play with their military toys

But come o
Wetin this topic dey find for romance section
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by zyzxx(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Repteam:

Good then. I've been vindicated...APC
APC... Lol

1 Like

Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nice
Re: 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) by falcon01: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
all this lie you are sharing. diaries godoooooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attitudes Common Among "AVERAGE" Fellows From These Tribes. / Wonder: MTN Changes Airtime Code From 12 To 16 Digits / Photos: Mysterious Bat With A Horse Like Face Found In Warri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.