Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To (4690 Views)

Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. / Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 10, 2014
edwife:

grin grin grin,lol this woman is crazy grin

Some people are not worth my gra-gra. cheesy
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by gidjah(m): 2:53am On Sep 10, 2014
freecocoa: Like for reals? Nna eh I don't get why people remain in such situations o, Hian! Even Satan knows that no man can treat me this way, not in this life.

I don't even know what to advice cos remaining with someone who treats you worse than trash is something I'll never be able to understand.
U TALK like one of them lil girls still under d caprices of her parent.you could have kept mute over this matter since you do noteven know What To Say.After All This Section Is SuppoSE To Be for d family,ie,the married .
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by gidjah(m): 3:12am On Sep 10, 2014
AdeniyiA:
you should be able to deduce that from her write up, late 20s or early 30s.
BTW, how does this question ameliorate her problems, kinda of pointless to me. undecided
NO SIR!shes bin acting her age too,she started bin rude ever since they got married,infact,she said that stylishly.she must hav allowed d age thing between her and her man get to her,she was actualy not ripe mentally for that union,she was just over heads .her man too wasnt either,so u should not over look what age did to them both.when we see young /fresh graduates just out of camp running to get married evenwhen,they can take a lil time out to grow and get organised,it can spell danger for such homes.A young corper that served in my org,got married recently,just barely 12 months out of d camp,ask your self,what has he gotten,how matured is he,how old is he,what about d poor parent that God Used 2c Him tru wit? this young corper was still running around all d little girls in d org,while shoutin'my fiancee,my fiancee'!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by TV01(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
edwife:

Tv very insightful advices you give.Your wife is one lucky lady.

May God give us wisdom and patience to go through life challenges. smiley
Thank you. My wife and I are both blessed and appreciative.

Best
TV

**and a hearty amen to your prayer**

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by Youngpo413: 6:30am On Nov 06, 2014
Pathetic...
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by desirel: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2014
Just move out from that house. Take your children and go to your parents or rent another house. Enough is enough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks / My Childhood Memories -photos / For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.