Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (4443 Views)

Why Lil Kesh Didn't Win (hilarious Photo) / WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) / DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by FNNEWS: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2014
A mild drama ensued on tuesday evening when two upcoming stars which have the hit dance tune ‘shoki’ to their names took to their fists in a ‘no love’ situation at Quinox lounge.

The superstar pairs of Orezi and Lil Kesh were detained by private security when the fight broke out. Eyewitnesses say it all started when the dj played lil kesh’s Shoki following his entrance into the club, infuriating Orezi who was previously in the club.

Speaking to FNN, Orezi said “what the dj did was unthinkable, I mean I released the hit first and so it should be on a first come first serve basis, and the lil thwart or whatever he calls him self was making noise (in the club), so I had to stone his mouth with a pair of my J’s”.

Lil kesh in return stoned Orezi with a handkerchief filled with ice blocks much to the amusement of fellow clubbers. Runs girl, Tola who was a witness said, me I no care who sabi dance am pass or sing am first, but na Lil kesh pay for my drink so I use him handkerchief.

With ice block massage him lips wey Orezi stone with him J’s, na so he carry am stone Orezi punk commot for the guy head, na so the fight start “.

Quinox manager said ‘my drinks sold enh as people started trooping in to watch the fight before security could break the two lads up, I think shoki has a karate move because Lil Kesh used it on Orezi’.

SOURCE: http:///2014/09/orezi-lil-kesh-fight-club/

#DontMissTheNextFunnyThing

WHO DO YOU THINK INVENTED SHOKI DANCE ?.

1 Like

Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by Richhommie(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2014
Old men.

When will they grow up.
Btw Lil kesh version is better

1 Like

Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by yungEX(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2014
orezi shoki song is really dry, people feel lil kesh's own,the dj probably didn't want to kill d LIFE of d party

1 Like

Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by Tval(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2014
Fake naija news at it again grin

2 Likes

Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2014
FNN.
Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by Maya2pretty(f): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
Orezi was practically begging Nigerians to like and dance to his 'shoki' grin grin grin grin

Abegi, Lil Kesh all d way
Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by Jhayson(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Abegi...I no fit laff grin grin grin grin
Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by maestrojay(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
All dese small small children.. as una don see small money.. una come dey misbehave.. mtcheeww.. na who get dia time..
Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Going to club on monday....nonsense grin
Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by idupaul: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Richhommie: Old men.

When will they grow up.
Btw Lil kesh version is better

Guy its just imaginative satire nothing like that happenedn ever heard of fnn.com fake naija news .

2 Likes

Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
Abeg make una two show ur bursted lips for ur next video
Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by Dreyl(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
Crap!
Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by Krasid(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
Fake news
Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by nickz(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
just when i saw orezi as "up-coming act". i gave up
Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by armadeo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls who are they??
Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by iheanyi40(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
Saw it too on naijaloaded dunno weda its true sha
Re: Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club by jbblues24(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2019
Amazing. So exquisite. wink

(1) (Reply)

I Can"t Believe This ! This Joke Is Too Much / Hahaha / Caught Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.