Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Business Proposal To Experienced Punters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Proposal To Experienced Punters (545 Views)

Developing A Company Profile And Writing A Business Proposal / Over 0.5 Goals Punters Calling / How To Write A Business Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Proposal To Experienced Punters by megabyte90: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2014
Hello,
am Ayoola O. Tubosun, i have been a punter for quite sometime now. It will be really nice if people can take this serious; it is unarguably known that football betting is a very risky business, it is highly sensitive but it is also a wonderful way to quietly
earn profit if the right approach is introduced, this became clear to me as i gained more and more experience in the business. This arrangement of which i speak is what i call "FOOTBALL TRADING" it is different from the popular football betting,
it is different in the sense that in football betting one must always risk their capital before they can earn profit, but what this
business or arrangement is
all about is placing a bet on football matches without risking a dime
from your capital, in other words anytime one places a bet the capital
is 100% secured and a profit is certain, although the profit will be
small compare to the capital but will later add up to become tangible
from subsequent matches at the end of everyday. Some punters do not think it is possible to secure a betting capital 100% and at thesame time make a profit but i can assure you it is not impossible. this business depends majorly on the size of capital. If
one invest between
150k to 250k the daily profit ranges from 4k to 8k consistently.So what am proposing to you business minded punters out there is "PARTNERSHIP" the business is divided into two parts you will handle one part while i handle the other; i will not ask you to send any money to me and there is an arrangement on ground that won't let either of us have a direct access to withdrawal of funds from the betting account. You can also form a group that can come up with a reasonable capital, and choose a trusted representative to oversee everything, i will then take that representative as partner and you will share the profit at the end of every month, and if as an individual you think you
will be interested please let me know and please specify on what
capacity you are willing to operate interms of capital. I will then shed more light to this proposed arrangement, Contact me on lekkytub90@gmail.com and please use "business" as subject.
For those who naturally think am a scammer and those who don't you can ask your questions here,
Regards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Owning A Website For Your Business / Learn The Basic Of Multimedia And Creative Graphics / Best TV Adverts In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.