Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Usa Or British Ip Needed. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Usa Or British Ip Needed. (942 Views)

First Human To Be "infected" By A Computer Virus -a British Scientist Claimed / Is There Any Isp Here In Nigeria That Is On Usa Or Uk Ip / Neat Uk Used Hp 6735s Laptop: Wifi, Webcam &bluetooth.*british Standard* For 52k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa Or British Ip Needed. by freezze(m): 5:24am On Oct 28, 2008
Please kindly get back to me if you have any links to how i could get either a USA or UK IP address. I ll be expecting.
Thanks,. OOPs I NO NEED ATTERA.
Re: Usa Or British Ip Needed. by tedd(m): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2008
I'll send you 20 different isp addresses that work properly from here Nigeria. I have 12 from the US, 3 from UK and others from Germany, Canada and Australia. I will also send you a website that you can use to check the isp addresses that i'll send to you. The package Ebook will cost you , N1000 Naira only. pay into my GTB Account, Aliyu Ibrahim , 246/220850/1590.  Call me Tedd on 07034565215. Remember information is power
Re: Usa Or British Ip Needed. by showbobo(m): 12:54am On Oct 29, 2008
tedd:

I'll send you 20 different isp addresses that work properly from here Nigeria. I have 12 from the US, 3 from UK and others from Germany, Canada and Australia. I will also send you a website that you can use to check the isp addresses that i'll send to you. The package Ebook will cost you , N1000 Naira only. pay into my GTB Account, Aliyu Ibrahim , 246/220850/1590. Call me Tedd on 07034565215. Remember information is power
cheap scam undecided
Re: Usa Or British Ip Needed. by playsafe: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2008
I am installer for am an ISP and their hub is in the UK. If you want it you have to connect via Vsat t the internet but equipment very cheap as well bandwidth very okay.

Let me know when you are ready.
Re: Usa Or British Ip Needed. by RendexVPN: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
You can purchase VPN Services from Rendex VPN: www.rendexvpn.com
Rendex VPN is renowned for it's quality of service, providing VPN services to literally thousands of users wherever they are situated
Our VPN service anonymously encrypts your internet traffic and provides an easy way to add an additional layer of security onto your connection. Hide from hackers, network spy's and vulnerabilities whilst being connected to insecure networks.
We can provide you with ip address form: US, UK, Canada, Netherlands, (other countries would be available soon).
We accept Nigerian subscribers and payments. For more information, contact us on: contact@rendexvpn.com or Call : +1 307 200 0050 Ext: 672

(1) (Reply)

Having Problems With "usb Device Not Recognized" Alert (!) / Laptop, Ipnx, Battery 200amp, Battery Charger 10amp / New 500gb External Hard-drive For Sale @ 10k Each, I Have Just 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.