Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season (3044 Views)

See How Fans Showed Support For Juventus And Barca ( Photo) / Premier League Better Than La Liga And Serie A - Alexis / Hot Italian Model, Claudia Romani Set To Become Professional Referee In Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by Chxta(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2006
That you believe that due process was followed doesn't mean it was. We were not allowed to argue our case in the panel hearing, and when we insisted on our right to appeal to the maximum level possible, FIGC and FIFA threatened us. I'll post the link tomorrow. For now I'm too tired to look for it.

How's your Italian? You'll need it to be able to read the reports.
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by Chxta(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2006
@ Nutter, they've agreed to give us a hearing. Only now after the Serie B season has started. Doesn't it look like a conspiracy? Get them out first then hear their defence.

They are talking of removing our points deduction. . .
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by Nutter(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2006
Yeah, keep hoping and praying, Chxta; keep hoping and praying. I shall be doing same for different reasons  tongue
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by Chxta(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2006
What reasons?
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by Nutter(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2006
You know now (4 more years, 4 more years . . . ) wink
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by Chxta(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2006
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by Chxta(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2006
Chxta's World

As I predicted in my last post, Treviso duly surrendered the points to us yesterday. But not without some resistance.

Cristiano Zanetti grabbed his first goal for the club to take us to minus one point in the standings. Treviso started the game brightly as we took our time to settle. However, once we found our feet we dominated the rest of the first half. Alex, still searching for his 200th club goal, found the back of the net but it was ruled out for offside. He then should have scored for real when he was one on one with Avramov, yet the keeper did well to deny him. Juve did take the lead though soon after when Camo’s cross was met by Zanetti in minute 38. The half ended with Russotto and Camo exchanging shots.

They started the second half well, but an inspired Gigi kept out efforts from Vascak, Viali and Fava. And as the tie went on, we had a Trez strike disallowed then played down the clock and almost doubled our lead late on with Trez and an Alex chip.

We are finally off the foot of the Serie B table as everyone knew we would be sooner rather than later, but the climb comes a game late in my opinion. We really should have won that first game at Rimini. Nothing spoil sha. Forza Juve!
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by defor(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2006
Yes ooooooooooooooo!
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by Chxta(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2006
Chxta's World

Our inexorable march back to where we belong continued yesterday evening with the defeat of Triestine. DD however says he wasn't too happy with the performance of the players, especially as Giorgio Chiellini got himself sent off,

However, I'd like to let DD know that toeing Crapello's line of fielding the same eleven game in game out is not the best option for all.

Forza Juve.
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by lordimpaq(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2006
@chxta

his name is Capello, (i know u know that), its no use mocking him, i only want u to respect him afterall he brought juve scudettos, sorry i mean stripped off scudetto titles, (no offence cheta),

anyway i strongly believe you guys are coming back, as long as boumsong does not make errors,
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by Chxta(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2006
@ Ayo (also known as Lordimpaq)

Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by lordimpaq(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2006
wat is that supposed to mean?
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by Chxta(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2006

wink
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by lordimpaq(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2006
@chxta

its better for me to be silent than to ask stupid questions, abi?

i won't ask again
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by Chxta(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2006
tilhas tizi means kiss my ass
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by lordimpaq(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2006
@chxta

well u can tilhas tizi, juve tooo
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by Chxta(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2006
Thanks for that link Ayo, now we can ignore each other in peace. . .

Hostilities resume at half time. Is that okay with you?
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by lordimpaq(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2006
comprehendez amigos
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by hustler(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2006
@ chxta

Where did y'all get dat boi Matteo Paro fromHe's impressed me in the centre of ur midfield in "Serie B".
Re: Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season by Chxta(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2006
He came in thru the youth system. There's a lot of 'em you know. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Wins First Medal In Rio (in Rowing) / Jay Jay Okocha Shares Throwback Picture With Ronaldinho And Teammates At PSG / Switzerland Players Under Investigation For Celebrating Their Goals Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.