Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' (2497 Views)

Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' by yimiton(f): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2008
I really don't get it. She's popular with Beyonce and people simply love her. The name has been her signature, so what is the sudden change of name for? undecided
Sometimes, I wonder what goes on on the minds of these celebrities! Imagine Eminem as 'Slim Shady'

In her words:
'Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."

Link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081023/music_nm/us_beyonce

You can also check her out on her My Space Page: http://www.myspace.com/sashafierce
Re: Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' by Dclique(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2008
i dnt really lik d name 'sasha woteva' bt i dnt thnk she is serious bout it cus i just saw one of her latest video n she used the name beyonce in d title.
Re: Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' by Andala: 3:20am On Oct 30, 2008
Gay
Re: Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' by clemcykul(f): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2008
her new name sucks
Re: Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' by sammyjl(f): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2008
shocked Apparently Sasha is her stage name
Re: Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' by Seun(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2008
Beyonce is her stage name, but "Sasha" is her alternate personality, apparently. Poor girl.
Re: Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' by iice(f): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2008
The nick sasha fierce is wack jor grin grin
It's her alternate personality, but i don't think she's changing her name
She just refers to the person who performs as sasha.
She probably starts the performance as Beyonce and ends as Sasha
Re: Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' by MrCrackles(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2008
I like "Sasha Fierce" because she is "Sassy" and has a "Fierce body"

Beyonce is too ghetto grin
Re: Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' by whiteroses(f): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2008
its not true she said shes usually boring and shy if you meet her but when performance starts she gets fierce and she named her extrovert side as sasha, so why the hell are you manipulating the story, thats why i hate reading things on nairaland sometimes.
Re: Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' by na2day2(m): 5:17am On Nov 20, 2008
nigerians, una like drama, she had always called her self Sasha in many interviews. watch an old episode True Hollywood Story (THS) that was done on destiny child and Beyonce, she called her self Sasha alot during her time away from the group but the name refused to stick. honestly i dont care but i think i still prefer the Beyonce brand
Re: Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' by UNLEASHED(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2008
Beyonce is cool why sasha whateva
Re: Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' by Hardballer(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2008
i like them both
Re: Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' by Ben13: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2008
2 me,. . . Reverse is the case.

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Allegedly In Hot Romance With Beverly Naya / SAD NEWS!!! Top Nigerian Musician Down With Cancer Of The Blood (photos) / Popular Actor, Murphy Afolabi Escaped Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.