Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,457 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Top 3 Reasons Why I Decided To Stop Reading Your Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 3 Reasons Why I Decided To Stop Reading Your Blog (425 Views)

Banks To Stop Using Their Platforms For TSA As They Issue Threats / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! / 3 Reasons Why The Next Dangote Will Emerge From Agribusiness Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Reasons Why I Decided To Stop Reading Your Blog by salsar(f): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
So now that my desk and my head is clear, let me try to write rant blog.

Excluding my constant habit of disappearing at odd times on here and my twitter time line, I think I am a pretty constant and loyal person. Like seriously, I would have to be to keep up with this blog for the past two years and 8 months. Abeg somebody clap for me.

If I get stuck on something, I stick with it. I have been eating dodo and egg every Saturday for the past 4 years (you can confirm that with grandpa), I use the same route to and fro from my office every single day and I have stuck with the Olofin name for as long as I can remember. How is this for a résumé?

But I just had to hit the Unsubscribe button. I have had it with your blog.

My reasons being…

Your post headlines…*yawns*: I have a zillion blogging friends, who demand that I read their blogs, in other words, little me has to read close to a 100 blog posts a day, and multiply that by 7 days. So I developed the scanning technique. Read the headline, a bit of the intro, and once that gets me, I am hooked but still the headline must draw me to take a peak at the content, abi is there another method of getting my attention? Oga, Madam, you better do a good great job of enticing me. It is your job to seduce me. Who said you asking me nicely to read your blog will do the trick? See this one o.

Your posts are boring and lengthy: Let me “hit” on the boring first. I don tell you before that stories sell and for this space, they are the spice of a good blog post. But the evangelizing and talking down, telling me what you feel I should know, no dey work. I ask you? Sweetie, you are drier than dust and I have to stick a needle in between my eyelids just to read a full sentence of your beautiful rubbish. Next on the long ‘tin‘, ahn ahn, in one single post you have attempted to do the subject matter justice, prove your watery point, throw your lousy answers at me and still shout out to your readers. E never do? If I wanted to read a gigantic epistle, I will pitch a tent in the library.

Your posts are NOT regular: I am sure all the reasons you will ever give here are as legitimate and as authentic as it gets, but all these days, weeks, or months, you haven’t written and you expect me to believe your excuses and continue waiting. I don tire o. I am guessing you started with a lot of momentum but aunty/uncle you need to keep up with it. You are either posting or perishing

Whether you like it or not, Tope Rants takes the cake in this. You better change, you this ranter!

It is supposed to be three reasons, but I have got one more…sorry…not my fault that I was born a talker. Blame my mum and dad.

Your posts are NOT focused: Today you are blogging about beans, tomorrow it is motorcycles, and the day after, Ebola. Abeg remind me again, your blog is about (rhetoric question..d’uh)? All the merry-go-round is making me dizzy. I don lost in this your bush of heterogeneous concentration (see me using big big grammar). Whoever told you that’s innovation, lied to you. Long story short, you lack disciplined.

And it is a wrap.

Talk true, whose have you unsubscribed from in recent times? Ahn ahn you sef. What was your reason?

For more, visits my blog and leave a comment http://toperants.com/

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons Why I Decided To Stop Reading Your Blog by gurusmac4: 6:51am On Sep 05, 2014
nice one op
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why I Decided To Stop Reading Your Blog by newacca: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2014
Yeah. cool pretty cool post smiley

(1) (Reply)

2 Plots Of Land For Sale @ Festac / What Should Be The Name Of My Business? / Share Your Purchase Experience From Online Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.