Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,167 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Bokoharam Sponsors: APC Or PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Sponsors: APC Or PDP. (539 Views)

Bokoharam Sponsors Revealed (pictures) / Australian Negotiator Names Sheriff And Ihejirika As Bokoharam Sponsors! / Bokoharam Sponsors Unveil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokoharam Sponsors: APC Or PDP. by Mekateka: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Shortly after Nyanyan bomb blast in Abuja, the spoke man to PDP, Olisa Metuh accused APC of being responsible for bokoharam activities. On the 17th April, 2014, Buhari issued a statement denying the allegation on himself, APC members and APC as a party. According to leadership newspaper of April 17th, 2014. Buhari was quoted;
”I take very serious exception to this grave
accusation against me by the PDP Publicity
Secretary. It is a false allegation aimed at
tarnishing my image and reputation in the hope of destroying my political and electoral standings, and that of my party, the APC, in the country".
The above statement was credited to Buhari when Ali Madu Sheriff was still an active member of APC. A chieftain of APC who was actively involved in the formation of the party and he was well celebrated then.
On the 14th july, 2014, Ali Madu Sheriff decamped to PDP and suddenly became the enemy of APC.
Bokoharam activities in Nigeria did not start last two month when Ali madu Sheriff decamped to PDP. He was operating in APC as bokoharam sponsor and the party via their leader Buhari denied the allegation of APC member sponsoring the terrorists.
Which simply mean that APC has being shielding bokoharam sponsor until he left the party.

To my understanding, APC is behind bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Sponsors: APC Or PDP. by tit(f): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mekateka:
Which simply mean that APC has being shielding bokoharam sponsor until he left the party.

To my understanding, APC is behind bokoharam.
]

Of course!
dont you see how they break out the ogogoro each time Boko Haram rapists attack a town and do suicide bombing?
APC, sponsoring boko haram since 2003.
Re: Bokoharam Sponsors: APC Or PDP. by M0GIDI: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
@OP
I agree with you, Buhari is the leader of Boko haram, but we can't arrest him.

Arrest Buhari and see Boko haram declare full scale war, sad.
Re: Bokoharam Sponsors: APC Or PDP. by meforyou1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Let me answer your question in very simple terms - boko haram supporters and boko haram sympathisers are all members of APC. APC is their polical wing and sahara reporters is the media wing. It's a kind of trilogy, 3 bodies in one. I have all the factual evidence when you need them
Re: Bokoharam Sponsors: APC Or PDP. by meforyou1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
M0GIDI: @OP
I agree with you, Buhari is the leader of Boko haram, but we can't arrest him.

Arrest Buhari and see Boko haram declare full scale war, sad.
buhari, atiku, tinubu and zanna. Arrest and shoot these 4 people to death and boko haram will die a natural death

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Sponsors: APC Or PDP. by Ibnsultan01: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Leadership failure to curtail corruption,criminality for about 15 years is responsible for BH. Refusal of the present admin to procure and dis burst 4++ gen weaponry is responsible for BH. Massive looting and failure to track money across Nig is responsible. Porous borders and failed foreign policy on libya,mali Drc allowing light and heavy weapons to flow
Re: Bokoharam Sponsors: APC Or PDP. by Mekateka: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
This must be Ebola for APC e-rats

(1) (Reply)

Take Me To Court And Expose The Evidences – Negotiator Dares Ali Modu Sheriff / #ProbeGovFayemi: He Signed FOI Bill but Wont Obey It. / Jonathan's Romance With Sheriff: Issues And Implications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.