Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? (1622 Views)

Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 / See How Fayose &Ali Modu Sheriff Were Laughing At Fayose’s Niece Wedding(photos) / Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by koboko68: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Since the Australian Negotiator opened a can of worms, there have been reactions and counter reactions from the main political parties in Nigeria and other Nigerians.

While some argues that BokoHaram cannot be silly enough to expose thier sponsors, i beg to differ because that is arguable to a fault. I do not believe that Mr. Steven will cook of such an allegation out of the blues baring in mind that he has been instrumental in negotiations between the Nigerian Government and Niger Delta terrorists in the past. I wasn’t surprised at the sudden campaign against Mr. Ausie, as Isha Sesay also suffered similar faith in the heat of #bringbackourgirls campaign from certain elements

It is logical to conclude that BokoHaram only mentioned the names of those who are actually not useful to its campaign again. Baring in mind that the two major parties causing controversies are no longer in power and have limited access to funds. It is a theory that, Ihejirika and Sheriff were mentioned because they do not have the kind of access they had to funds whilst still in power, hence cannot sponsor terrorism again as alleged

In my Opinion, we should look beyond partisan ethno-religious sentiments, and campaign that the FG arrest the suspects, investigate them, and if found guilty, prosecute them and if not, let them off the hook. This revelation was made by a third party, not APC or PDP or any other political party.

Lastly, i want to thank seun for banning me for a whooping 1 month for campaigning against him yanking an APC thread off front page. If he can prove i threatened to e-BOMB Nairaland, i will dully apologize, if not, i do not regrets my actions. After all he restored the thread back to front page after much outcry. I only accused him of breaking rule 7 which he banned me for. I accused him because he was being politically biased. I wonder why someone will want to impose his personal opinion on forum members. He hid my thread with a valid link for sahara reporters about conflicting reports about the true situation in Bama. I read his thread (which he later hid) about the passing of information on the ongoing war against terrorism. If you suppress the truth, how will the government stand up to its responsibilities? Gallant soldiers and officers lost their lives daily because of the greed of some politicians and some top military officers and someone wants us to keep quite.....Well......
I lost 2 of my acquittances in the Adama attack, a soldier and an officer. Luckily this are just the 2 with direct contact from (unit withheld). But what of other soldiers and officers that have lost thier lives, thier families?

Source: koboko69

5 Likes

Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Well ibb was mentioned some time ago so i bet charity shud begin at home,huh?
Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by DickDastardly(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
My priend koboko cheesy
Walahi you por use Bulala68 por monicker. Na im por sweet pass grin
Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by koboko68: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
DickDastardly: My priend koboko cheesy
Walahi you por use Bulala68 por monicker. Na im por sweet pass grin
K
Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Show me a link to Steve Davis role in the niger delta during the kidnapping and destruction regim of that time
Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by focus7: 2:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by brownlord: 3:49am On Sep 04, 2014
koboko68: Since the Australian Negotiator opened a can of worms, there have been reactions and counter reactions from the main political parties in Nigeria and other Nigerians.

While some argues that BokoHaram cannot be silly enough to expose thier sponsors, i beg to differ because that is arguable to a fault. I do not believe that Mr. Steven will cook of such an allegation out of the blues baring in mind that he has been instrumental in negotiations between the Nigerian Government and Niger Delta terrorists in the past. I wasn’t surprised at the sudden campaign against Mr. Ausie, as Isha Sesay also suffered similar faith in the heat of #bringbackourgirls campaign from certain elements

It is logical to conclude that BokoHaram only mentioned the names of those who are actually not useful to its campaign again. Baring in mind that the two major parties causing controversies are no longer in power and have limited access to funds. It is a theory that, Ihejirika and Sheriff were mentioned because they do not have the kind of access they had to funds whilst still in power, hence cannot sponsor terrorism again as alleged

In my Opinion, we should look beyond partisan ethno-religious sentiments, and campaign that the FG arrest the suspects, investigate them, and if found guilty, prosecute them and if not, let them off the hook. This revelation was made by a third party, not APC or PDP or any other political party.

For the first time in your Nairaland pathetic life, you are making sense and I just have to agree with you especially at the bold part. I adopt this post 100 percent.
Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by M0GIDI: 5:42am On Sep 04, 2014
I expect Seun to ban the @OP for breaking rule 19 "you're not allowed to circumvent a ban by registering a new name".
You've also broken rule 20 "cooperate with moderators, super-moderators, and administrator and treat them with respect".
Am bound by rule 13 which says "report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland" am afraid I'll be reporting you.

Enjoy your ban, see you around Christmas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by koboko67: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2014
M0GIDI: I expect Seun to ban the @OP for breaking rule 19 "you're not allowed to circumvent a ban by registering a new name".
You've also broken rule 20 "cooperate with moderators, super-moderators, and administrator and treat them with respect".
Am bound by rule 13 which says "report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland" am afraid I'll be reporting you.

Enjoy your ban, see you around Christmas.

Jobless mofo....why no apply to be a mod? Silly biot licker.....is that what you intend doing for the rest of your already miserable life?

2 Likes

Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by koboko67: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2014
Seun.... What did my original moniker do? Prove what u banned me for by quoting a post i made that threat. Or do u just like playing with the ban command?

2 Likes

Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by koboko67: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2014
brownlord:

For the first time in your Nairaland pathetic life, you are making sense and I just have to agree with you especially at the bold part. I adopt this post 100 percent.

Thank you. How you enjoying your miserable life of foolishly supporting the killer party?

1 Like

Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2014
you are acting like a barrack tout with the rate at which you use fowl words on this forum.

maybe before the year end you will be reduced to koboko5.

meanwhile i still wait for evidence that steve davis was ever part of Niger delta militancy negotiation
Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by koboko67: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2014
aguiyi: you are acting like a barrack tout with the rate at which you use fowl words on this forum.

maybe before the year end you will be reduced to koboko5.

meanwhile i still wait for evidence that steve davis was ever part of Niger delta militancy negotiation

Fool...when they use foul words against me, did u quote them and say the same gibberish

1 Like

Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by koboko67: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2014
aguiyi: Show me a link to Steve Davis role in the niger delta during the kidnapping and destruction regim of that time

https://www.nairaland.com/1886980/why-asari-dokubo-kept-silent

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2014
koboko67:

Fool...when they use foul words against me, did u quote them and say the same gibberish

and you had to insult me ?
Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by koboko67: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2014
aguiyi:

and you had to insult me ?

Yes cos u did too.
Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by brownlord: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2014
koboko67:

Jobless mofo....why no apply to be a mod? Silly biot licker.....is that what you intend doing for the rest of your already miserable life?

Oh as usual, anyone not In your propaganda group belongs to the opposition, all of you apart from obiageli, sincereNigeria, who sometimes reason with their brain, the rest of you Apeteshit Propanganda Congress APC and cancaworm/TAN are all useless as tissue paper I use after poo, Gbawe would have been a better person but his stupitidy this days is even worse.
Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by koboko67: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
brownlord:

Oh as usual, anyone not In your propaganda group belongs to the opposition, all of you apart from obiageli, sincereNigeria, who sometimes reason with their brain, the rest of you Apeteshit Propanganda Congress APC and cancaworm/TAN are all useless as tissue paper I use after poo, Gbawe would have been a better person but his stupitidy this days is even worse.

Mumu..are you not the president of TAN Nairaland Faction. ...who doesnt know u are a stinking cankerworm in this forum? U don dey deny ur people bah?
Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by cancaworm: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by omenka(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
koboko68:
K
My comrade, sorry about your ban, but whatever it is, we shall not be deterred, we shall overcome!!!
Re: Why Ihejirika And Sheriff Were Mentioned As Sponsors Of Bokoharam? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
koboko68:
K
this your response eh.... grin grin
Sorry about your ban you hear? Nothing do you! cool

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Rocks FCE Kano Score Fears Dead / The Problem With Giving In To The Urge To Please Everybody (picture) / What Is Jonathanism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.