Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m (2722 Views)

Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by chinology: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Uzor Emmanuel, a 45-year old married man with three kids played a fast one on a 42-year old lady, Victoria Adeleye at the Ikoyi Marriage Registry Lagos state, Southwest Nigeria.

Emmanuel who had proposed to marry Adeleye at the registry dumped her at the court premises and disappeared with her N4 million. The wedding was subsequently called-off following Emmanuel’s disappearance.

Friends of the couple, who attended the wedding ceremony were left shell-shocked as marriage officials cancelled the wedding.

A source revealed that the relationship between, Adeleye and Emmanuel blossomed after they met at a church in Isolo.

Unknown to Adelye, Emmanuel was married with three kids. He told her that he was still single and needed to marry since he was growing old.

Adeleye who was also eager to get a husband, showed interest and became an intimate friend with Emmanuel.

Shortly after courtship, Emmanuel proposed to marry her and she accepted. He reportedly moved into Adeleye’s flat at Bola Adeyinwa street Aswani, Isolo where they started living together as a couple without the knowledge of their pastor and members of the church.

To cover their tracks before the church, Emmanuel suggested to Adeleye they need to go to court to consummate the relationship legally.

Adeleye agreed and brought out some money with which they used to facilitate the marriage but on the day they were supposed to tie the knot, Emmanuel carried out the last of his plans.

The duo had arrived the registry with close friends but while they were waiting for court officials to commence the ceremony, Emmanuel excused himself and went outside the registry. From there he fled with her money and did not return to the hall.

The suspect was later arrested following a tip off. He then confessed that he had a wife with kids and she was only interested in Adeleye’s money.

He was charged before Isolo Magistrate’s court for obtaining under false pretence and stealing under the Criminal Code.

When he was arraigned, he pleaded not guilty. The presiding Magistrate, Mrs F.M. Kayode granted him bail in the sum of N500,000 with two sureties in like sum.

He is remanded in prison custody at Kirikiri, Lagos pending when he will fulfill his bail condition.
The matter was adjourned till 2 October 2014 for trial.

Police sources said his wife refused to show up to facilitate his bail, saying what he did to the woman was bad.

http://chukwudiiwuchukwu..com/2014/09/marriage-tragedy-married-man-dumps-lady.html?spref=fb

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
That woman looks like a grandma!
Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by Firefire(m): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
who is Adeleye in the picture

undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by meforyou1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
smurfy: That woman looks like a grandma!
this pix has been on Internet since forever
Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by meforyou1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
Op, do you take N4 Million to a marriage registry that is over in just 10 or 15 minutes with only less than 10 people attending?
Even a proper wedding, with all the over a year preparation and the thousands that attend doesn't cost up to 4 million naira.
And if you put up this thread to show that igbos are swindlers, then think of the swindled Yoruba. U know with Yoruba ladies, the moment you say hello good morning, next they tie you and say it's marriage proposal.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by ChristyG(f): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
meforyou1: Op, do you take N4 Million to a marriage registry that is over in just 10 or 15 minutes with only less than 10 people attending?
Even a proper wedding, with all the over a year preparation and the thousands that attend doesn't cost up to 4 million nairaland.
And if you put up this thread to show that igbos are swindlers, then think of the swindled Yoruba. U know with Yoruba ladies, the moment you say hello good morning, next they tie you and say it's marriage proposal.
u just exposed how dull and id1otic u are,u guys will support anybody from ur tribe even when d person is a criminal.and yes ibos are d number 1 swindlers in nigeria,everbody knows dat(not new at all)

10 Likes

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by eightsin(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Desperate women vs broke dudes promising marriage

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by Collynzo16: 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
An average Yoruba woman will do anything to get an Igbo dîck.

9 Likes

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by meforyou1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
ChristyG: u just exposed how dull and id1otic u are,u guys will support anybody from ur tribe even when d person is a criminal.and yes ibos are d number 1 swindlers in nigeria,everbody knows dat(not new at all)
u are a cow. A lunatic one at that

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by oduaboy1: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Collynzo16: An average Yoruba woman will do anything to get an Igbo dîck.
Yes bianca ojukwu is an example..

10 Likes

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by Twistaray(m): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
So,my ibo brothers from S.E 's dived into fake marriage now.
This is quite new.
Criminality indeed.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by Twistaray(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
This is so not correct,the last time i checked Yoruba guys are takin up all your ladies
U might want to check one of these threads on NL my brother especialy d prt where ur bros are lamentin over hw yoloba'lol, are taking ova ur women.
Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Men pasa n'ogbe,juo ase i ga-afu na ha bu......
Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by whitecat007: 2:05am On Sep 04, 2014
I swear that I knew it's an ibo man before I opened this thread, and true to color, it turned out to be as I thought.

Ibos, change your ways!!!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by whitecat007: 2:09am On Sep 04, 2014
As if igbos have dicckks. Abeg get lost with your ibo tiny winy pinky size dickks!

There's a reason all ibo women run after Yoruba men.

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by whitecat007: 2:11am On Sep 04, 2014
Not as if green card is involved!!
Twistaray: So,my ibo brothers from S.E 's dived into fake marriage now.
This is quite new.
Criminality indeed.
Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by focus7: 2:34am On Sep 04, 2014
Dis woman cannot be 42years, maybe the reporter mean to say 62yrs.
Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by dridowu: 5:53am On Sep 04, 2014
likewise bianca ojukwu to FFK

1 Like

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by tyson99(m): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2014
Awon omo ibo yi sha,dem too like moneygrin
Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by 175(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2014
*singing*

Tribal War Can't Solve the Problem. . .Culture
Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by asadike(f): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2014
it is only a stupid igbo woman dat wil go 4 those smelly dicks of ndi yorubas. Tufiakwa! Mere thinkin of it makes me wanna puke.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by zlatansomto(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2014
whitecat007: As if igbos have dicckks. Abeg get lost with your ibo tiny winy pinky size dickks!

There's a reason all ibo women run after Yoruba men.

hahahahahahahaha,., Yoruba's have big dicckks indeed..
Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by oduaboy1: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2014
asadike: it is only a stupid igbo woman dat wil go 4 those smelly dicks of ndi yorubas. Tufiakwa! Mere thinkin of it makes me wanna puke.
And which sane Yoruba man will go after a smelly,ugly thing like you.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by zlatansomto(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2014
Twistaray:
This is so not correct,the last time i checked Yoruba guys are takin up all your ladies
U might want to check one of these threads on NL my brother especialy d prt where ur bros are lamentin over hw yoloba'lol, are taking ova ur women.
Yes,. No doubt, Igbo women date and marry Yorubas these dayss.. But it mostly has to do with money.. An Igbo woman can marry from any part of world.. They hardly discriminate.. Quote mee anywhere.. An Igbo woman can get any yoruba man she wants cause obviously most of them are very pretty.. ( Can't say the same the same for yoruba women though,. ) And yoruba men fall like mugus for them.. You see them shouting on this forum,. I must marry an Igbo girl.. Like their lives depends on it..

1 Like

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by zlatansomto(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2014
oduaboy1: And which sane Yoruba man will go after a smelly,ugly thing like you.
Hahahahahahaha, e pain ham tongue grin

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by asadike(f): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2014
oduaboy1: And which sane Yoruba man will go after a smelly,ugly thing like you.
c dis one o. Its lyk u dont know d people whose women are widely known 4 smelly vjay jay? Did u say yoruba men? I laf in afonja. Dis my post don pain u wela.These ones wey dey fal 4 me lyk mad here, abeg they are nt my type at al at al. U dey mention asa di ugo nma lyk me wit yoruba guys, kai i don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by oduaboy1: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2014
asadike: c dis one o. Its lyk u dont know d people whose women are widely known 4 smelly vjay jay? Did u say yoruba men? I laf in afonja. Dis my post don pain u wela.These ones wey dey fal 4 me lyk mad here, abeg they are nt my type at al at al. U dey mention asa di ugo nma lyk me wit yoruba guys, kai i don suffer.
Yes I know the tribe that produced national whoress like afrocandy,maheeda,cossy e.t.c.The same tribe rules the prostitution sector of the country.
Snap out of your dream,no sane yoruba man will go after a Useless woman with akpu legs and hands. smelly and rotten punanii

1 Like

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by Balkan(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2014
No sane Igbo man will like to marry
any yoruba woman. sometimes,
this yorubas get happy when the here that
Igbo man is coming to marry their daughter not known
that the guy might be one lazy ikwere guy. so when
an igbo name is coming to marry your daughter, you
need to check. the dude my be Ikwerree. so not
yet uhuru for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by Donfamous(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2014
Igbo can do anything for money. I gave up on them when they started embracing religion for money.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by asadike(f): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
oduaboy1: Yes I know the tribe that produced national whoress like afrocandy,maheeda,cossy e.t.c.The same tribe rules the prostitution sector of the country.
Snap out of your dream,no sane yoruba man will go after a Useless woman with akpu legs and hands. smelly and rotten punanii
yes,i agree, we produce sweet nd clean national pros. Deal wit it, ur women are nt fuckable, they carry gutter mixed wit roten beans nd egg 4 yansh u ar here yarnin rubish. Rather Bleep a clean yam leg dan a roten guter hole

1 Like

Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by Twistaray(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
@all
Why all these fight right,left and center?
Ibo women are cheap and surplus and that whats up.
Re: Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m by Twistaray(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Zlazansomto.
In as much as i feel you pain you can't change the fact that Ibo women are quite cheap.
You need to come to lagos and have first hand experence of what i'm talkin about.
Just recently we read about how Ibo Guys are also moslestly their mother in Imo/iBo land ,just imagine that.
U doubt me? check NL politic section.

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Family's Photo Looked Like This? / My My First Daughter Said She Loves Me More Than My Wife, Pls Help / Why Do Gays Want Kids???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.