Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation (40158 Views)

‘I Defraud Victim N100,000 In Every Operation’: Fraudsters (pictured) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) / PIC: Robbers Who Cause Mild Accidents Before Disposing Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation by ihedinobi2: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
I felt pain when I read the OP and even more pain when I read the following comments. It is terribly tragic how poorly the well-to-do and even average-to-do appreciate the circhmstances of the poor.

My fellow Nigerians, there are people in Nigeria so poor that buying the popular agege bread to take with a small cup of chocolate (i.e., Milo/Cowbell Choco/other variants and milk) is the besr they can do.

People are very poor. People are poor to the point that they cannot even afford imagination and creativity. So if your panel beater makes 25k off you for one job, don't assume that he represents the majority of panel beaters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating / China Made Pistols Recovered As Gun Runner Is Arrested In A Hotel In Bayelsa.PIC / Man Dressed As A Woman Was In Jos Hotel Caught (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.