Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] (4302 Views)

10 Most Facebook-addicted Countries On Facebook / Fans Stone Chips At Rihanna In Manchester [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by naijahot: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2014

Meet the Indian man hoping to find fame and fortune by showcasing his unusual appetite for eating bricks. Pakkirappa Hunagundi suffers from a rare eating disorder and says he is addicted to eating only bricks, gravel and mud. ‘I only like mud and bricks, nothing else,’ he told Barcroft TV. ‘I will eat it because it is my habit. I need it every day. I can’t stop. ‘My mother asks me not to eat it, but I won’t stop. Even if you give me fried chicken, I want mud at any cost.’ “I love eating them. It has become a part of my life. I started at the age of 10. Now it feels like a necessity to me. I can skip meals, but not bricks or mud. I have suffered no side effects.

My teeth are absolutely fine. I can bite into the hardest stone without a problem.” The 30-year-old has been eating bricks since the age of ten. He now eats up to one brick a day and three kilos of mud and gravel to fulfill his craving. It is believed he suffers from a condition known as Pica, the persistent eating of non-food items with no nutritional value. ‘We find it extremely strange,’ said one local. Mr Hunagundi has ignored pleas from friends and family to change his diet and now plans to travel across India to show off his brick-eating abilities. He says he hasn’t suffered any ill-effects from his unusual diet. For 20 years he has consumed up to three kilos of debris a day, including mud and gravel, he finds lying around his village in Karnataka.

See more http://www./2014/09/meet-man-addicted-to-eating-bricks-and.html

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Bizarre stories always come from India and China since 1111B.C.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Debbyug(f): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2014
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by LaurelP(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2014
Debbyug: Disgusting

Very very

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Ladybluecash(f): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2014
Shey he wnts to eat bricks nd mud abeg mak dem bring him cum nija. Mud go dey push am him go dey run, mud pass mud. Nonsense
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2014
dis one no look normal
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by nex(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2014
Congratulations to him. He should "Kontunu"! Nonsense!
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by chinex276(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2014
Asians r so digusting! *Geezz*
dey r addicted 2 eating every thing: earthworm, snakes, maggots, soaps, now stone nd bricks.
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by rattlesnake(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2014
Eediot corpse
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by muderkid(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2014
d guy z tryin 2 build a skyscraper in his belly grin
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by adanduka: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2014
If he eats bricks his faeces must be rocks.
How excruciating!
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Lilimax(f): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2014
Weird!

His face on the 2nd picture look like the brick he was eating. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Krasid(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2014
There are people like this in Nigeria.
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by 573V31D(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2014
Incomplete story....does he excrete them
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Janeify(f): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Gosh!he looks malnourished
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by cole19(m): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2014
:oMenh.... See fine boi
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2014
This man does not belong to Homo Sapiens...
he belongs to Homo brick-stonians[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2014
The Yorubas will say 'ise a...' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2014
Krasid: There are people like this in Nigeria.
how u take know? Confess now if u be one...lol.... By d way how d ediot take knw say he nor get side effect? see his faze amoebic shape like the stones he's eating self......... Haba stones?? By the way he should be contained somewhere or else he will finish the whole city in the next years,, I mean some1 will just wake up and found half of his house gone; d man don eat am....

2 Likes

Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Donfamous(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2014
Nice one, he can never go hungry cos he doesn't need to work. No work no chop no be dis kind case
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by jnrbayano(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Those teeth that munch on bricks and rocks, shocked eating Kwuli-kwuli and chin-chin without baking powder will be like eating buscuit bone.

Anyone who dares enter a physical fight with this man will end up giving morticians a job.
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
sadIndia is one strange country with weird people ehhhhhnnnnn,nothing that happens there surprises me again!
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
That's why his face looks like bricks and mud.

I said it, that Indians also have ugly people
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dz one na confirm Brickeater o
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
I do hope he takes enough water to go with those stones.

Nothing surprises me anymore...
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by seankay(m): 12:27am On Sep 05, 2014
I know this can only happen in India....is that country cursed or something?
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 05, 2014
He's dinosaur incarnate in human form.

I don't even think Dinosaurs eat stone sef.

He's simply weird.

Were in Yoruba.
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:15am On Sep 05, 2014
Yomieluv: He's dinosaur incarnate in human form.

I don't even think Dinosaurs eat stone sef.

He's simply weird.

Were in Yoruba.
I'm like picturing him as Were Orun (hells Madman) as described by D.O Fagunwa in Ogboju Ode Ninu Igbo Irumole Novel.
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by gift01: 5:20am On Sep 05, 2014
Na dis mouth him go take satisfy woman. Chai; if dis one catch some babes...
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hmm rily bizarre. Buh hey thats his own COT (cup of tea):>. I believe that there are more creepy stuffs better than this. Next8-)
Re: Meet Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ewwww! So so sooooo disgusting! What da bleep!??! Dis man no b human being atall oo! Dis one b anoda thing entirely. Imagine if dis kyn man wan kiss babe wit dat him mouth shocked akpako don shele!!!!! Dis man will b very useful in 9ja o! Make he come help us clean our mud places na grin make work reduce small for our labourers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing!!! White Girl Sings Igbo Gospel Without An Accent / Secrets Behind Magic / Ex-bba Housemates, Barbz And Zainab In Lesbianism Act (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.