Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Dr Davis's Allegation ; Does It Mean Lt Gen. Ihejirika Ravaged The North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Davis's Allegation ; Does It Mean Lt Gen. Ihejirika Ravaged The North? (855 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) / Photo:Gen.Obasanjo & Lt.Gen.T.Y. Danjuma With His Wife In Calabar On 14 May 1978 / Lt. Gen. Ihejirika Finally Opens Up On Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Davis's Allegation ; Does It Mean Lt Gen. Ihejirika Ravaged The North? by chinazaekperem1: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2014
From every prospect that boko haram insurgence will be a thing of the past in nigeria irrespective if who is the sponsor, i hereby take my stance on the allegation against Lt Gen. Ihejirika.

To me, i believe it is utterly absurd and ridiculous to name the general a boko haram sponsor, reasons being that;

1. boko haram will never undrape their sponsors with ease or without military torture, leaving me to believe that anybody who believes Dr. davis's claims is perspicaciously deficient and lack proper coherence in tactical issues.

2. Lt Gen. Ihejirika does not fight for same course as boko haram , he is a christian and i hardly see where christians slaughter each other.

3. Gen. Ihejirika isn't supper rich to sponsor boko haram, boko haram sponsors are group of super-rich individuals.

4. Boko haram is a highly intelligent terrorist group with a well planned cascade of operation, it's very unreasonable for them to unclad their sponsor on a platter of nothing, i think boko haram is using this as a medium to further perturb the unity of the nation.

But if after my above reasons, you still believe Lt Gen Ihejirika is a boko haram sponsor, then i say he should be commended for a job weldone

it baffles me to see a very loose northern nigeria who has allowed a single man to single-highhandedly use their kinsmen to cause a long-lasting damages to their region.

The questions should be:
1. Are the northerners that stvpid to allow a single man ravage their land?

2. Do you think Lt Gen Ihejirika can single-handedly ravage the north using its own people as tools?

3. Do you think the northerners will be taking things lightly if Lt Gen ihejirika is truly responsible?

if yes, then i think Lt Gen Ihejirika is the wisest man ever and the northerners are the loosest and most gullible people in the world to have allowed a man destroy their land using their kinsmen as tools.

1 Like

Re: Dr Davis's Allegation ; Does It Mean Lt Gen. Ihejirika Ravaged The North? by vicenteze: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2014
Imagine bokoharam naming their sponsor without durest and they said they want islamic caliphate which they detemine to get and if they mentioned their sponsor just like that without achieving so, that means they want to divert our attention so that we will not know the real sponsors and I am warning the opposition party apc and core northerners to desist from this mess they want to put themselves because when it will get out of hand they will not come out of it.

1 Like

Re: Dr Davis's Allegation ; Does It Mean Lt Gen. Ihejirika Ravaged The North? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2014
GodBless Ihejirika

1 Like

Re: Dr Davis's Allegation ; Does It Mean Lt Gen. Ihejirika Ravaged The North? by gatiano(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2014
laugh worry me o, mr davies from australia made an enormous mistake, he thought Ihejirika is a northerner since we often have a northerner as army chief. the west don't know difference between Niger and Nigeria. all they do and know best is to cause confusion.

1 Like

Re: Dr Davis's Allegation ; Does It Mean Lt Gen. Ihejirika Ravaged The North? by thwarrior72: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2014
Ihejirika is more intelligent & subtle than entire Nut & Southwest put together wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dr Davis's Allegation ; Does It Mean Lt Gen. Ihejirika Ravaged The North? by Faun(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2014
If these hungry abokiis and their tigerfaced houseboys on NL trying to denigrate Ihejirika actually realized how dumb it made them look, then they wouldn't still be spinning that failed story.

So, they mean to tell us it took just one great son from the East to set them up into killing each other and destroying their region? grin
It took just one Igbo man from the East to brain-twist their region of 75 million people into self-destructive terrorists?

If this is so, then I wonder why they frown when people say abokiis are dumb undecided
The so-called 'One North' is in shambles, and it took just one Igbo man! shocked An outsider! An infidel for that matter!

Abeg, you just bring more shame to yourselves the more you peddle this story, and you unknowingly reinforce those stereotypes on your intellectual deficiencies.

1 Like

Re: Dr Davis's Allegation ; Does It Mean Lt Gen. Ihejirika Ravaged The North? by BlackTechnology: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2014
By the time the Muslim North would have realized they have taken a wrong route, BH would have strongly entrench their caliphate and end their freedom to education, sport, democracy, music, movie, work, gender equality etc transforming them into a failed society in the order of Somalia N.Korea etc

1 Like

Re: Dr Davis's Allegation ; Does It Mean Lt Gen. Ihejirika Ravaged The North? by Rich4god(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2014
What made me not to take Mr Davis serious was when he said "boko haram members told him"... Not that he find by himself... Even a child in nursery sch wont just open up without persuation and time he/she does something wrong...

2 Likes

Re: Dr Davis's Allegation ; Does It Mean Lt Gen. Ihejirika Ravaged The North? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2014
Gbam.
Re: Dr Davis's Allegation ; Does It Mean Lt Gen. Ihejirika Ravaged The North? by kettykin: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2014
The North wants to blame igbos for all their misfortunes

Nzeogwu a delta igbo ended the reign of the Sokoto caliphate by terminating their Rampage to the atlantic using the 1966 jan 15 coup

Ihejirika an Abia igbo ended the rampage of the Boko Haram Caliphate terminating their rampage to the atlantic using his 2013 reign ad the undisputed Super COAS

Nigerians will be forever grateful to Ihejirika for putting the fools where they belong so much that they never knew aht hit them and hoe it hit them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Faults Jonathan’s Directive On Ballot Papers / $9.3m Scam: Catholic Church Denies Report Indicting Oritsejafor / Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.