Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Mating Bull Mastiff And Boerboel. What Do You Think? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mating Bull Mastiff And Boerboel. What Do You Think? (5980 Views)

Bull Mastiff, Caucasian Puppies For Sale / Neapolitan Mastiff And Rottweiller Puppy For Sale / Female Rot,male Gsd And Boerboel,for Sale At Cool Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mating Bull Mastiff And Boerboel. What Do You Think? by waoosa(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2014
My friend has one moster of BULL Mastiff (very Big) and a Boerboel, equally big. He is wondering if it is right to mate them. Do you think this will be a good mix?
Re: Mating Bull Mastiff And Boerboel. What Do You Think? by tunjiano: 7:41am On Sep 09, 2014
waoosa: My friend has one moster of BULL Mastiff (very Big) and a Boerboel, equally big. He is wondering if it is right to mate them. Do you think this will be a good mix?
OMG!...Hv seen such b4 but once.it was Mighty even far dan a Caucasian.pls let him Cross it and I will buy one of d pups.
Re: Mating Bull Mastiff And Boerboel. What Do You Think? by kale4all07(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Any news Abt d puppies am interested. Kindly forward d parent pix to kale4all07@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Mating Bull Mastiff And Boerboel. What Do You Think? by waoosa(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2014
No puppy yet. Waiting for second heat .
Re: Mating Bull Mastiff And Boerboel. What Do You Think? by kosytedy(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2014
That'll be nice..
Re: Mating Bull Mastiff And Boerboel. What Do You Think? by lahit14(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
I wonder wht their offsprings would be calld, bullboer mastiff perhaps, that would be nice only it might reduce their immune system making dem prone to sicknesses.
Re: Mating Bull Mastiff And Boerboel. What Do You Think? by Dogsworld(f): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Why Mix the two The BOERBOEL is a new Breed. All those who know the hard work it took to get what they have called the Boerboel will feel very disappointed by your decision. Can't you borrow somebody's Boerboel and mate it with your dog? Why do this? Why deliberately mix it with a Bull mastiff? Is it simply to find out what might happen?

hmm
Re: Mating Bull Mastiff And Boerboel. What Do You Think? by edehabel: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2016
Please I have a question my female boerboel is in heat can I cross it with a Bullmastif??

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See How My Dog Sleeps At Night / I Have Pure Breed Caucasian Puppies For Sale. / 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breed In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.