Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt (4312 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Traveling To Egypt - Don't Pay Any Agent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt by dwittyc0der(f): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hi,

Please am going to the embassy on Monday, I need your help on how to get my travel insurance, letter of introduction and flight reservation..

Thanks
Re: Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt by goryorhal(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
dwittyc0der: Hi,

Please am going to the embassy on Monday, I need your help on how to get my travel insurance, letter of introduction and flight reservation..

Thanks

For travelling insurance you can go to any of this insurance company .. Etc mutual benefit at ikorodu road.. They charge 5,250 for 2 weeks trip ....
For reservation go to Egypt air.com to make your reservation..
While for letter of introduction you have to get that from your working place ...

Egyptian hardly issue tourist visa this days ... Even when you have the right document .. But don't try to patronize the security officers or agent there .. They might sound convincing but don't fall for it ... Do it yourself ... And be prepare to wait for probably 2weeks depending..
I hope this helps
Re: Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt by dwittyc0der(f): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Thanks
goryorhal:

For travelling insurance you can go to any of this insurance company .. Etc mutual benefit at ikorodu road.. They charge 5,250 for 2 weeks trip ....
While for letter of introduction you have to get that from your working place ...

Egyptian hardly issue tourist visa this days ... Even when you have the right document .. But don't try to patronize the security officers or agent there .. They might sound convincing but don't fall for it ... Do it yourself ... And be prepare to wait for probably 2weeks depending..
I hope this helps
Re: Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt by goryorhal(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
dwittyc0der: Thanks

Okay you welcome ...
Re: Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt by kroomtravels: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
goryorhal:

I hope this helps
You got everything right except the flight reservation. When you book online for direct to cairo from nigeria is always more less expensive when you do it with an agent. But the remainder of the information is correct. Dont near the embassy if you dont have your hotel reservation for tourist visa. But its hard this days though to get it. But get your papers right, pray and be prepared. Goodluck
Re: Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt by goryorhal(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
kroomtravels:
You got everything right except the flight reservation. When you book online for direct to cairo from nigeria is always more less expensive when you do it with an agent. But the remainder of the information is correct. Dont near the embassy if you dont have your hotel reservation for tourist visa. But its hard this days though to get it. But get your papers right, pray and be prepared. Goodluck

Not all Morever the embassy ain't expecting you to board with the flight reservation .. They just wanna know about your flight reservation and that's all ...
I know much about it boss at less you are right.. But never the less I'm just a saying she can do it herself without using the agent ...
Cheers
Re: Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt by kroomtravels: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2014
goryorhal:

Not all Morever the embassy ain't expecting you to board with the flight reservation .. They just wanna know about your flight reservation and that's all ...
I know much about it boss at less you are right.. But never the less I'm just a saying she can do it herself without using the agent ...
Cheers
Ok boss.
Re: Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt by goryorhal(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2014
kroomtravels: .
Ok boss.

Lol !!! Boss ke !!! I'm humble ooh
Re: Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt by kay2000(m): 5:28am On Sep 07, 2014
Please i very much need this Egypt Visa for my nephews and neices. They all got scholarships to study in Macedonia. Regretably however, the macedonia govt ask them to pick up their visas at the closest Macedonia embassy, which in this case isEgypt. We went to the Egypt embassy in Abuja and were told they dont give visas to people going to pick up vvisas for other countries. So i need expert in this forum who can help me get genuine visas for them. I have alot of candidates on ground for this purpose. Useful and correct info is needed ASAP! Thank you.
Re: Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt by goryorhal(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2014
kay2000: Please i very much need this Egypt Visa for my nephews and neices. They all got scholarships to study in Macedonia. Regretably however, the macedonia govt ask them to pick up their visas at the closest Macedonia embassy, which in this case isEgypt. We went to the Egypt embassy in Abuja and were told they dont give visas to people going to pick up vvisas for other countries. So i need expert in this forum who can help me get genuine visas for them. I have alot of candidates on ground for this purpose. Useful and correct info is needed ASAP! Thank you.

Why don't you apply for a tourist visa on their behalf and when they get there they can apply for the Macedonia student visa ...
It's straight forward bro ....
They have embassy in Lagos ... 15mins drive to the passport office in Ikoyi...
Re: Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt by kroomtravels: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
goryorhal:

Why don't you apply for a tourist visa on their behalf and when they get there they can apply for the Macedonia student visa ...
It's straight forward bro ....
They have embassy in Lagos ... 15mins drive to the passport office in Ikoyi...
This should be your first choice
second choice you can pay our agency to take away the stress from you. But either way, as long as your documents are genuine you would get the visa
Re: Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt by kroomtravels: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
kay2000: Please i very much need this Egypt Visa for my nephews and neices. They all got scholarships to study in Macedonia. Regretably however, the macedonia govt ask them to pick up their visas at the closest Macedonia embassy, which in this case isEgypt. We went to the Egypt embassy in Abuja and were told they dont give visas to people going to pick up vvisas for other countries. So i need expert in this forum who can help me get genuine visas for them. I have alot of candidates on ground for this purpose. Useful and correct info is needed ASAP! Thank you.
If you want to do it yourself, apply for egyptian tourist visa, probably a 1 or 2 months. The problem now is can you afford to take them along cause i am not certain now you can do it for them. But since they are on scholarship you can take the risk.
We all learn every day so if you dont mind i would like to know how you went about the admission. Through mail or this medium. Thank you
Re: Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt by TeamclicksAir: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2014
apply for a tourist visa to Egypt or schedule a DHL pickup to pick the visa.

(1) (Reply)

My Jourmey To Ogun Waterside In Ogun State / Abuja To Have The Tallest Building In Africa / Your Visa Application Has Been Rejected As Nigerian Passport Holder - UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.