Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown? (2540 Views)

Why Do People Hardly Make It In Their Hometown / Did You Leave Your Hometown Because Of The "Witches Syndrom" / Why Do You Visit Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown? by Mykel4God(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
I always wonder why some people always avoid visiting their hometown,some believe in the saying that visiting one's hometown and coming in contact with different old folks might bring problems into one's life,but as for me i love visiting my hometown and always enjoy my stay with my old folks

My recent visit to my hometown was even a memorable one,cos i and my old folks discuss at length and i was enlighten about so many things i haven't heard about my hometown before,infact i didn't realize my hometown was a museum on it's own until this my recent visit where i was shown so many things,fighting warfare,ancient instrument,the pride of our culture then,etc,which help me a lot in my field of education after the trip.

Visiting one hometown is a pride and great priviledge!

How often do you,i mean you visit your hometown?

Feel free to comment!
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Every Xmas! I don't miss it for anything in the world tongue grin
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown? by Mykel4God(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
ammyluv2002: Every Xmas! I don't miss it for anything in the world tongue grin
Often but not very often tongue

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know How To Use This? Lol / Beauty Within Beauties / 17+ Historical Coincidences That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.