Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) (7189 Views)

2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Meet The Lady Who Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest!!! Is It True? (pics) / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
hatux: Guy But you talk say na USA you dey nah??

Airforce1: person wey go USA no dey come back again?

cheesycheesycheesy

hairforce..thought i told u to hide? u kun still dey lie join...
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by gulfer: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Because she wear cream pant abi
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Logicalmindy: Huh? WTF? undecided
Na this kind thing you dey like. Ashawo grin
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Afghanistan:
Na this kind thing you dey like. Ashawo grin

Where did I indicated liking it? tongue
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Debbyug(f): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
am laughing on the inside....I comment my reserve....make I go toilet come out 1st come check her well
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Where did I indicate liking it? tongue

Maybe him too be "odi"
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Airforce1:

Maybe him to be "odi"

lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by freezyprinzy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
kofsy: You guys should stop hyping these festac girls abeg... they are overrated with all their bleaching and all. We surulere ladies are the hot ones wink
;PROOFS!!!!! ™
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by raphy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
kofsy: You guys should stop hyping these festac girls abeg... they are overrated with all their bleaching and all. We surulere ladies are the hot ones wink
surulere girls got swag,wt d guys ,az well.so wt syd r u ...?
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Donfamous(m): 2:17am On Sep 05, 2014
Airforce1:

person wey go USA no dey come back again?
when dem deport u?
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by daryoor(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2014
gracie glam

alexis texas

christaina nippi

remy lacriox

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Celebrities And Their Children (pixs) / Rick Ross Sued Over Cancelled Nigerian Show / Nigeria Nollywood Photos That Can Make You Scream ( Graphic +18 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.