Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Over 200 Billion To Be Disbursed In 10 Days. Grab Yours - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Over 200 Billion To Be Disbursed In 10 Days. Grab Yours (953 Views)

Get Your Skin Healed And Smooth Within 10 Days / Get Your Face And Skin Smooth And Fresh Within 10 Days / Get invitation letter to any country in 10 days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 200 Billion To Be Disbursed In 10 Days. Grab Yours by kenrino(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
I just learnt an insider information from a bank official.

the federal government has released over 200 billion naira to the banks to give out loans. they have been given a window of just 10 days to disburse all the money.

this is to avoid situation whereby banks deny people loans and use the money for personal business.

start preparing your business plan and feasibility studies. I call it free money for your business.

if you need feasibility study holla me @ 07035052057.
Re: Over 200 Billion To Be Disbursed In 10 Days. Grab Yours by emmyz09(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
would they give you loan without something to trace it or is it national chin chin like you all say? please put right info here not lies and explain the nitty gritty.
Re: Over 200 Billion To Be Disbursed In 10 Days. Grab Yours by kenrino(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
the banks are preparing the modalities presently.

there won't be hard conditiona because the government has warned them and instructed them against the conditions that prevent people from getting funds. infact, they have just ten days to disburse all the money.

Apply this month and get funds this same month. Now is it free money or not?

how many business men or woman have been jailed for owing the government? my point is that the loan is easy to get and government will only assist you more in the future to develop your business.

however, you should not try to divert the money for luxury. if you need money for your biz. start putting together your business plan now.
Re: Over 200 Billion To Be Disbursed In 10 Days. Grab Yours by Tallesty1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
I smell lies
Re: Over 200 Billion To Be Disbursed In 10 Days. Grab Yours by yorex2011: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: I smell lies
Me too
Re: Over 200 Billion To Be Disbursed In 10 Days. Grab Yours by kenrino(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
I smell unserious men....

You should go to the banks to confirm this info. not being a cog in the wheel of peoples progress.

have I asked you for a kobo?

I am giving out free inside info of opportunity that will only benefit a few if not broadcasted.

come back and get your business plan and feasibility study from me after confirming the info from your bank.

The President launched the package yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Price Falling, Naira Depreciating,economy Challenged...you Need A Plan B! / Electronic Engraved Cylinder / Wow!!how To Raise Business Capital Without Collateral In This Economy!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.