Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Not One Word Has Failed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not One Word Has Failed (371 Views)

One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not One Word Has Failed by overcomersfaith(f): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Even when I said, nope your dad cannot bring down rain, my son will insist “mum, dad said so and he is going to do it. He believed his father and doubt not and sometimes when it happens, he will come back to me saying, mum I told you, my dad has brought rain. In some cases I will forgotten about this dialogue and he will come singing and running towards my direction, I told you, I told you, my dad has brought ‘rain’.

Whoa! What a world but I believe you know better, that your God is an Awesome God. He is the Maker of heaven and earth, therefore everything created is subject to Him. Beloved, what is that thing that is challenging your faith in Christ Jesus? What is that ‘one’ thing that is asking you, where is your God?

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

First Fruit And Prosperity / Spiritual Digest For The Day 10th Of September 2014 / AFTER DIVINE RESCUE......NOW SERVICE TO HUMANITY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.