Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165082 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by queenbet(f): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2016
who is interested in production, packaging and distribution of none sugar pineapple flavoured fruit juice?

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by olaboy1: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2016
AZUH:
@futurewise11 that can never be true . Daily deliver for vanagon buses is 7k . 8trip is 5k from 5am to 3pm another driver will come on board for three trip which is 2k making it 7k but in less than 3 months the gear box will be a history . For me the best thing to do is higher purchase . Buy the bus around 1.2m. Painting 20k , chair 15k , cut the windows 12k collect plate number 44k , and other minor minor expense . Totaling 1.350m . Look for a good driver and sign agreement for 2.2. Mind you the driver will bring initial deposit of 100k . You can never loose your money if you follow these steps .

Azuh you sabi the biz wella. Anyway it's a business I have invested in and 100% familiar with it. It's a no no biz for the simple reason below
Vanagon is not a bus built for the kind of transportation we use it for in Nigeria, have you wondered why people don't usually use the bus for long trip transport business. Maybe you can use it for a family bus beach party, but not running on Lagos road 365days a year/8hrs a day. The engine and gear box no make sense at all, the body is okay. Whether higher purchase or daily delivery, please I beg you guys to avoid transport business with vanagon all together, drivers, part dealers and mechanic will kill you before the one or two year margin.

But if you have a rugged Toyota product, you can risk the business and you must note this is a high risk business. You will only be using your hard earned investment to support the 3 crooks I have listed up. If your intention is to own it and drive it yourself maybe you can make something out of this business. I had 4 of those when they were still selling for 350k and the fedeco for 230k, fedeco is the one that doesn't use a radiator, lawanson boys will make you return 5 times from buying fake parts or connivance with your mechanic.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by obashiakpu(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Anybody who has biz proposal for starting a small palm kernel oil production should send it to me on osaiguru@yahoo.com or whatsapp 08035059019.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by chenor(f): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wow so many ideas. God guide and protect you all as you embark on your various projects. Amen
Baba God, still waiting for you to pick up my call oh. It's not been easy for me. Please make it easy for me as you have made it for others. Amen..

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by AZUH: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
@olaboy1 vanagon is one of the highest paying business in Lagos . It's bin sold 1.2m now from 800 k they used to sell it before but people are still buying it . Do the business you understand bro . Drivers are begging for higher purchase with initial deposit of 200 k . There is no how a drive that gave such a huge amount will mess or play games with you . I don't support daily balance it's frustrating . Just buy the bus and put it on higher purchase ' you can still make 700k from 1.2m in one year without stressing yourself . It goes like this . Before you buy any bus take time to look for a good driver , ask for initial deposit . Don't give out your bus without initial deposit on ground , fix the bus yourself E:G the painting , chair , plate number , change the four tyres . Do it as if you're going to use it yourself . Don't give him agreement untill he pays you 300k so if he can't pay' you can collect the bus and his initial deposit will be wasted without any law holding you .dont play with him ' you are his boss no matter his age , your weekly balance most complete 40k but if he's bringing 30k . You can still collect and warm him . Don't open all your teeth . After he has completed the bus ' you can make him your best friend but for the period he's with your bus . You don't have any course to smile or laugh with him . Oga you can never loose if you follow this step. Sorry I am not organized right now . But try n understand my English anyhow it's . Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by knowhowk: 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
A time is coming ,Strength would not be there anymore, at an old age ,most things you do today you may not be able to do it ,The running around may not be Possible again,Thinking of Am investment? why not buy land and put up some buildings for rentage ,the Areas may not be developed now but years to come it will be developed ,just 1 room self contain,about 16 rooms of such on two plots of land would yield a good yearly income for you at an old age, Estate business does not depreciate,Risk is Minimal

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
queenbet:
who is interested in production, packaging and distribution of none sugar pineapple flavoured fruit juice?

Any Good investment projects, post them here

thanks
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
more reasonable ideas...
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 7:00am On Sep 27, 2016
cool idea
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Stonywonder1993(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2016
Skillz02:
The answer is
FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital
intensive and it is possible to make $1000
monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

free report available for first 10 to drop their contact

lazarusedetalfred@ymail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
this open for more ideas
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by glamour29557(f): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
TRADELYN:
grin cheesy grin
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin

what is it use for ?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by TRADELYN: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
glamour29557:
what is it use for ?
To cleanse female genitals.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by softsoul22(m): 4:54am On Oct 11, 2016
Hi,

I'm using this medium to showcase my business to all. I'm a professional custom licensed agent in Tincan Island port Apapa, Lagos Nigeria. We deal in all kind of agro allied export products. Contact for fast cargo clearing. I'm also using this platform to notify those that are willing to export hard wood charcoal, cashew nuts, timbers, koso-wood. Contact us through the provided contact address, we deliver promptly. Transparency and honesty is our watchword.

Email:digitalwisdom22@gmail.com
Mobile:+2348122648651
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by mrinsurer: 5:05am On Oct 11, 2016
Yes I am interested. fyncorp.info@gmail.com

MICAHONE:
anyone interested in food seasoning manufacturing packaging and distribution business.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by proselector: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
FKMagazine:
i hav corect oil and gas biz

Throw more light abeg
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by richidinho(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
TRADELYN:

To cleanse female genitals.

Hey! raph_e@yahoo.co. uk
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by TRADELYN: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
richidinho:

Hey! raph_e@yahoo.co. uk
We have left it.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by AdewaleAdron(m): 1:59am On Oct 12, 2016
Just over 25 years ago, Lekki was just one of those swampy areas but those who saw the Gold in the mud then are the ones smiling 2 d bank now.
Here is another opportunity for you to join the league of wise and smart investors who can see the wasteland blossom into a city.
We present to you opportunities to acquire properties along the new major hub of industrial/ commercial activity in Lagos, the LEKKI/IBEJU CORRIDOR. This corridor is home to the following:
The Dangote Refinery with a capacity to refine 650k barrels perday n expected 2 be operational in 2018.
The Lekki Free Trade Zone - a joint venture between China, Lagos State Government, Federal Government and Lekki Worldwide Investment.
LFTZ currently have over 90 business investors signed on.The Lekki Deep Sea port which is the deepest in Sub- Sahara Africa.
The Lekki -Epe International Airport located along Ibeju-Epe Expressway.
With the massive deployment of infrastructure along this axis, can you envision the needs that would arise in this region in the next few years? Can you see the gold emerging?
Can you see the wasteland blossoming into a city?
Where and how do you see yourself in all these? Take advantage of the many opportunities currently available.
AdronHomes present to you investment opportunities with good title documents....

Visit www.adronhomesproperties.com and call, text or WhatsApp 08102030355 for site inspection and further enquiries
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by BBcool: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Good day,

I'll like to introduce you to our fantastic company Vida Lista. We are an innovative company that is designed to empower and train individuals who wish to participate in farming activities.

Our major interest is in organic vegetable farming with emphasis on cucumbers, pumpkin (ugu leaf), tomatoes, pepper, ewedu, shoko, lettuce, celery, water melon, etc.

We also produce organic fertilizers, compost, pesticides, seeds and seedlings in sacks. This means you can grow your vegetables in a sack from start to harvest. This is great for those that don’t have land or own much land... you can at least have your own vegetable patch and start eating healthy. You can also make good money farming.

Picture 3 seeds producing minimum of 75 cucumbers. This is a gold mine. You could make up to N400, 000 every 7 weeks farming cucumber. We will teach you how to do this once you register as a member of our company. Registration is N3, 000. This entitles you to training on any of the aspects of organic farming.

We understand that direct marketing is a more effective method of getting people to join our business so you will receive referral bonus for anyone who you refer to sign up in our program.

The second program in our system involves people contributing money into a pool to enable the company expand, farm and sell produce on their behalf and sharing revenue with them... so we farm and sell on your behalf.

Research shows we can get huge returns annually. This allows you maintain your 8-5 job and make profit from agriculture without stepping into a farm. We apply economies of scale to make sure our customers receive revenue at maturity.

There are 4 entry levels. However please note that you must be a paid member of 3k package before you can participate in the smart package. The entry levels are: 25k, 100k, 300k and 1M.

Partner with N25, 000 and get back N100, 000 in 6 months.

Partner with N100, 000 and get back N500, 000 in 6 months.

Partner with N300, 000 and get back N1, 800,000 in 6 months.

Partner with N1, 000,000 (not available at the moment)

For more details...
Watsapp 08092026229

Or

Email... bimcoval@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Donkaz(m): 12:00am On Oct 15, 2016
obashiakpu:
Anybody who has biz proposal for starting a small palm kernel oil production should send it to me on osaiguru@yahoo.com or whatsapp 08035059019.
have you gotten any business proposal or started the business??

looking towards that direction too
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Akdams(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Welcome to *RAISE MONEY HERE*

We are only here because of just one reason, to raise cash.
This time around, thru *NETWORTHING*.
You may Google that to know more about networth and networthing for yourself.

And it guarantees 100k every month *and for as long as you remain in this group* only on your one time *70k investment* as a member of this group.

Also as a member of this group, you will have access to *Business or Project or Idea Financing @ 0% interest rate with unlimited repayment plan.*

You can also *advertise your products and service on our global site for free and for unlimited duration*. All as a member of this group.

That's 200k for you by December 2016 for Christmas and New year alone. Waoh.

Apart from that many will be guaranteed of a change of phone or / and an Android.

*By basically doing nothing except as being a member of this group.*

But we need to be 100 people in this group for the batch 2.

Batch 1 is already 4 months old and they have been receiving cash every month and phones and tablets as gifts also. Lots of testimonies thru this simple but powerful act of leveraging.

And its first come first serve membership as you join this group.

We are going live by latest October 27th, 2016.

We have group chat link below for people who will like to be part of this. I will post it here again. You can also publish it within your various groups and contacts if you so wish.

https:///CTh2JIMQVF17blY2ovf8f6

Those who are not on WhatsApp can send their name and phone number to -

as SMS to - 08087329004
Or
Email - ifybethgroup@gmail.com

The process and modalities is being outlined and will made available as we wait for more participants in the group.
But the major criteria is - have your money ready.

However note that this does not in any way affect whatever business or work you are doing right now. This is just another source of income line for you *in this era of CHANGE*

You are here to raise money. Then you can use the money for whatever business you want to use it for.

That's why I said earlier that *no matter what you doing now, joining *Raise Money Here* does not in any way stop you from doing it.
Its just another way of raising money or another form of income line in this era of recession.

This group is only here to help or assist people in raising money for themselves thru networthing and batching.

Networthing is the coming together of all of us , with our values, in other to achieve a common goal.

Batching assist us in the process in getting it done seemlessly and with ease and making us to escape from limiting factors that affect people from raising money easily. Factors like guarantor, collateral , interest rates, repayments, account openings. Many will even say you should bring people before you can get the money.

But thru *Raise Money Here* , non of these limiting factors will happen.

While people engages in growing their businesses thru leveraging and support, networthing and downliness, which is very stressful, discouraging, long, time consuming and uneventful.

However our own in this group, we engages in - *thru Leveraging and Support, Networthing and Batching* to achieve and deliver results in the shortest time.

We in this group have transfered the *Act and Science of looking for Downliness* to *Principle of Batching*.

It is first come first serve with everybody earning simultaneously and monthly.

*Our Vision* is to see our members earning 1m per month by December 2017.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by goldiam(f): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Akdams(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Welcome to RAISE MONEY HERE

And it guarantees 100k every month only on your one time 70k investment

You will have access to Business or Project or Idea Financing @ 0% interest rate with unlimited repayment plan.

However note that this does not in any way affect whatever business or work you are doing right now. This is just another source of income line for you in this era of CHANGE

Our Vision is to see our members earning 1m per month by December 2017.

Click the group chat link below if you will like to be part of this.

https:///CTh2JIMQVF17blY2ovf8f6

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.