Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165140 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
Follow @edgewoodconsult
On Twitter for series of events, trainings and businesses
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by olujaidi: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2019
Hello

Has anyone here heard of Nigeria Farmer's Group Cooperative Society? Are their investments legit? Does anyone have any warnings against investing with them? Are they creditworthy?

Pls help
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Kaymus(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2019
I can teach you how to buy shares online and sell it at profit margin. For more information call or watsapp 08080326327.

I can also teach you how to trade on binary options profitability. God bless you!
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by MrAlert(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
Learn information marketing. Say bye bye to ever being broke.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by BIODAVY(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
I can teach you how to trade volatility index and make about $20-$100 daily. Telegram @BlessedIsaac
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by slimjosh231(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kennyfancy:
Pls d persn that post 2fx, i jst check d site now, and frm my observation the company is jst a month old, pls hw legit is that company
It’s a SCAM
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by colly1860: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
My company has from 1 to over a thousand tons of diesel for sale, we would be happy to do business with you. You can PM me for details
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by futurewise11(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
NairalandAngel:

How much will it cost to land a Vanagon bus in Lagos now?
don't knowbro
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=FKMagazine post=82499334]Follow @edgewoodconsult
On Twitter for series of events, trainings and businesses

Follow us
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Elamin21(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
tytyfagbus7:
Via this platform,I bring to u a very veritable business that changd my life..i was once living from hand to mouth until a friend introducd me to this biz that brings huge returns,now i am proud to say i eat well,buy what i want for me and my children...some may doubt me,i wont blame u,i also had huge doubt until i saw the car my friend bought few months back which she claims she used the money earnd from this business...incentives are given such as paid trips,cars,houses..and it is absolutely free..contact me on 08052676935 Or tytyfagbus7@gmail.com for a step-by step breakdown...i am now forcing u,if only u are tired of poverty
bro am interested pls send it to clairjamie376@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by taneez(f): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
You can invest in real estate. This is a 3bedroom detached bungalow in a private estate in Fagbile Isheri-Oshun Lagos.
Its rooms are all ensuite

Price: 18million (Asking Price)

Initial deposit is 5million and the remaining can be paid in installments within 2years.

Call or send messages to 08105110776 -Ashilade & Associates

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by taneez(f): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
You can invest in real estate. A corner piece is available for sale located directly off Lagos-Abeokuta expressway. Amje B/stop (after alakuko).
Best suited for office complex, Shopping complex, Cinema, Shopping mall, School, Hospital or Diagnostic centers.

Price: 30million(Asking Price)

You can call or send WhatsApp messages to 08105110776-Ashilade & Associates
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Emeraldicon(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2019
I intend setting up a multi section training institute that also will have a business centre.

I intend to do the following training.
1. Web design and programming
2. CCTV, Intercom, fire alarm, access control, solar panels and inverter training
3. Computer training
4. Business centre ( typing, copying, ID cards, passport, online registration)
5. Certification

Budget is around 5million, if you wish to partner with any amount from 500k up ward send me a mail emeraldicon@gmail.com, we are setting up a company that will become the leading training institute in Nigeria

I will send you the business plan and how much you can make from your investment.

If you have the funds and wanna set it up ur self feel free to contact me I will also guide you.

The only way for our country to move forward is through entrepreneurship.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
Let's help boost your sales with complete digital marketing
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Let's help boost your sales with complete digital marketing
Call 070*333*00*344
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Dinma27: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2019
Land for sale!!!

Distress Sale

Land at Agbowa Ikorodu for 500k.
6 plots available.

Owner is willing to give out one plot free if you are willing to buy 5 at once.

Please call 08030590088
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Dinma27: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2019
Land for sale!!!

Distress Sale

Land available at Atan Ota for 500k

Only 2 plots left!

Please call 08030590088
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
FINANCIAL PARTNERSHIP NEEDED TO BUY AND RESELL COCOA AT IKOM, LGA, CROSS-RIVER STATE, NIGERIA: REQUEST FOR THE SUM OF ₦21,500,000 (TWENTY ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA) FOR AN AGREED EQUITY.

Cocoa is one of the most stable commodities in the world and our company is blessed to have the opportunity to trade this commodity which is very viable both locally and internationally.
The Quality is of the international quality with a moisture content of 8.5% and an acceptable minimum weight per day cocoa bean/seed is 3Gram, acceptable mould content is 0.33, slat is 0.66, acceptable defect is 0.66.
Blinkharm Ltd wishes to expand our operations by increasing our supply capacity.
We currently procure less than 10 tones during the season.
We however need to expand our operations to enable us take advantage of the season which is between July to January which is the peak period.
This sum can be increased based on agreed expansion in operations during the term of the Partnership.
Blinkharm Ltd has agreed to share the profits realised from the sale of the cocoa from this transaction with the investor IN A RATIO OF 60/40 AFTER THE INVESTED CAPITAL HAVE BEEN REMOVED For an initial period of six Months. The investor will be appointed pay masters for Blinkharm Ltd and subject to the agreement of all parties.
Please find attached our utilization plan and estimates. One month is calculated in 31 days.

PROCUREMENT TIMELINES
COCOA PROCUREMENT FROM BLINKHARM LIMITED
COMMODITY: COCOA
TITLE: Large Scale Cocoa Trading
SIZE: 30 Metric tones
DESCRIPTION
The downward trend of most economies worldwide has discouraged many investors from investing in stocks, bonds or just saving.
Goods that are consumed in high quantity daily such as gasoline and retail food items remains strong pillars of investment opportunity but they carry greater risks.
This is because the demand and price of these items are easily influenced by social, economical, regional and political factors because of these conditions; many people who are looking for business to start, so we can help your invest cash in commodities that will yield better interest.
Generally these commodities are reputed to be one of the most secured investments; the asset comes with little or no financial risk.
We invest in large Scale COCOA TRADING.

About The Investment
This investment proposal is to grant access to partners who are willing to make profit in our commodity trading business
Investors are allowed to invest their capital within a period of 6 months to take 6O% of the profit share and after which the capital will be refunded back to the investor and if the investors so wishes can re-enter into another contract with us.

WHAT THIS INVESTED FUNDS ARE USED FOR
This funds are used by us to buy and resell in large quantity Cocoa in the open market where the product is always in demand, this trading process generates interest for the business.
Our objective is to redefine and guarantee safety of the investor’s money, lower risk and good Return on Investment. Our vision is not just to run a business but to sustain a working COCOA trading system in Nigeria.
We are aware that majority of the investors in Nigeria have found it heart breaking to manage their own investment and keep up with the insincerity of partners and this has eroded the trust people have in doing business in Nigeria. This led to the introduction of our secure commodity Trading Network, where the value of the investor’s money does not depreciate neither is it affected by economic situation. We esteem keen investors who believe in the value of good investment and are willing to tap into the huge opportunities that exist in commodity market to tap into this opportunity.
• Our operational advantages center on the provision of excellent services:
• Guaranty return on investment.
• Payment of interest directly into investors account.

HOW IT WORKS
Before the commencement of business, the following conditions have to be met;
Registration: The investor is mandated to have a Memorandum of understanding with our company.

WHY PARTNER WITH US
We are aware of opportunities that exist in all sector and we are confident about our investment value proposition:

• Our investment promise is to keep prompt payments of all returns to all our investors without excuses..
• We offer all our investors the opportunity to receive monthly email reports and online.

Conclusion
Our businesses are very beneficial to the partners and Blinkharm Ltd.
Also the far-reaching impact of this business would serve as a catalyst in the commodity trading service, that will lead to a positive transformation of the market into a bigger, better and more transparent one.
For more information about us visit :-
www.blinkharm.com/cocoa-trading
www.cocoa.blinkharm.com

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Six11(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
A new book in the market and it's business opportunities are mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.