Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165045 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by sylve11: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
SavageResponse:

Show us records of your earnings here first grin

na so......... grin cool
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
S.U global is an investment company with offices in Lagos and PH. The company has been putting smiles on peoples faces, with currently over 6000 investors, integrity is our watchword. Visit www.suglobal.org.ng or reach out to me if you wish to invest.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by MikaelDare(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
quintessential Investment company. 25% returns monthly.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by MikaelDare(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
quintessential Investment company. 25% returns monthly.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by chrisanderson99: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Baseman2:

Do you have the product ready. I have the market in Israel

Please sir, can you share your Israeli contact with me.

Please may I have your phone number or E-mail address so to contact you?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by movicy(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2020
hello everyone.

I need someone that can help with this business idea that i have, i have written the business plan and conducted the feasibility study.
The required capital is #800,000 minimum and i will be open to any negotiation. meanwhile, i already have market for it.
any interested individual should please reach me.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
What is the model

movicy:
hello everyone.

I need someone that can help with this business idea that i have, i have written the business plan and conducted the feasibility study.
The required capital is #800,000 minimum and i will be open to any negotiation. meanwhile, i already have market for it.
any interested individual should please reach me.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by LeonVI: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
I have been looking for a steady and reliable investment opportunity for a long time until some one showed me the way. He even created an

Android App recently on Google play store.

Just search for Willux Investment

Cheers

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nestiga: 6:20am On Nov 23, 2020
We are into financial services, we are looking for investor with interest rate of 3% per month and it's negotiable. The percentage above will be review every three months to keep the business running. invest with us with as low as 100k and be among our share holders. We are "TRADERS EDGE SOLUTION" registered with CAC and licensed to carried out all financial services. We decided to leverage on financial credit. We are a group of expertized, with many years of experience in the business. We are currently seeking for investor to come into our business. You may not find our business online, because of the type of people we deal with are market woman who don't really have access to the internet and are less educative.

You can invest your money with us, and be assured that you get your investment at maturity (capital+interest) .
We already have our proposal available for your review. And MOU will be signed by both parties for mutual agreement.

Having any question or enquiry, please call or text 09060080110
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Alexious(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Good morning entrepreneurs, am looking for partners to join me in a bus transport business in Abuja. I have a registered Transport company and I am seeking investment to acquire a fairly used Marcopolo Mercedes Benz bus( 52) seater bus. The business is viable with business plan to back up, coupled with extensive research from the field. In a brief, Expenses and income projections are as follows:

Expenses
1. Union Registration: 10,000 ( once )
2. Fuelling : #40,000 ( every 2 days)
3. Operating Capital : initial # 150,000
4. Salaries ( driver, conductor, manager) : # 145,000 ( monthly)
5. Miscellaneous : #20,000

Income:

1. Bus ticket fares : # 50,000 to 80,000 daily.
2. Mobile advertising : #250,000 to 300,000 monthly.
3. Hire and rental : Not fixed.

There can be a sharing formula and it has capacity to solve transportation challenges in Abuja as it is cheaper, safer and reliable with fixed time for take off.

Serious minded individuals are welcome.

Regards,

twinklebalmtransit@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Iny3(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2020
Baseman2:

Do you have the product ready. I have the market in Israel
Hello Sir, please I would love to speak with you on this. How do I reach you? I just sent a PM, kindly check.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Eritomide(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hello everyone, I do crypto mining every blessed month and I make 70% profit monthly...

For more info chat me on 08061555256.... I don't wanna mention the site name here, so it won't be as if am spamming here....
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by alexvatt(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2021
I want to open an executive barbing salon. I have all the required experiences and Skills to succeed in the business. I will be paying u 5% ROI every month. Guarantee. No Story. WhatsApp me for business deal.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by KBARBIE(f): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Happy Sunday ... I'll like to propose an investment to you. I work with a company called Oxford International Group, we are into real estate, agriculture, micro finance.

Our mortgage investment works like this; You invest with us and get your ROI upfront and your capital after the stipulated time. For instance you invest 1m with us, you get your 45%ROI UPFRONT, and get your capital which is the 1m at 16months.

Also you can invest in our agriculture sector, the agrovest. Here you invest your capital for 35% ROI for 14months or 29%ROI for 12months.

Benefits:
1. Our farms are insured by Leadway Assurance
2. A post dated cheque will be issued to you to ascertain payment.
3. A deed of agreement will be issued to you also.

#so you don't need to doubt us with your capital.

You can check up our website
http://www.oxfordgroupafrica.com

For more information, please call 08174269585

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Ciclax09(m): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Did u mean 35% ROI will b paid monthly for 14months
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Bennyluv21(f): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2021
http://www.spaklit.com/m/new.php?refer=Bennyluv21

https:///Iljb7t2jPrF8Du4wsC3yZM

This is how Spaklit works
Spaklit is a third-party platform that allows you to earn extra income from media companies around the world thereby increasing their sales and brand awareness on the internet.

Those that purchases Subscription on our platform are given the opportunity to earn 3.5% of their current balance on our platform. Your money on Spaklit grows everyday as you logged in to the website daily.

To register on Spaklit is free. After registration you will be given a welcome bonus of N200.

This is how our system works.

If you subscribe on any of our subscription plan, you will be earning 3.5% of your current balance daily. So for a start, that is your first day, if you subscribe with N2,000 your balance will be N2,200 and Wallet Balance will be 2,200/100 x 3.5 = N77. That means your balance will be 2,200 + 77 = N2,277. The following day your earnings will be 2,277/100 x 3.5 = N79.6. That means your Wallet Balance will be 2,277 + 79.6 = N2,356.6.

If you start with N50,000 your balance will be N50,200 and Wallet Balance will be 50,200/100 x 3.5 = N1,757. That means your balance will be 50,200 + 1,757 = N51,957. The following day your earnings will be 51,959/100 x 3.5 = N1,818.495. That means your Wallet Balance will be 51,957 + 1818.495 = N53,775.495.

NOTE: Wallet Balance can be withdrawn at any time.

That is how the system works. More information on the different subscription plans is on the Dashboard, which is the homepage of all registered members.

Members can withdraw their earnings anytime. And withdrawals are processed within 24 hours. All members are expected to leave at least N1,000 on their Wallet that they can always work with. That means if your have N5,200 on your Wallet Balance, you can only withdraw at least N4,200 and the remaining N1,000 will be on your Wallet Balance.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Bennyluv21(f): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2021
Miners-cloud.com are currency trading baron/mogul company who has introduced the power of leveraged income to millennials using A.I tools in forex trading and tech to over 200,000 people. Miners-cloud team have been trading forex for companies, banks and other top personality around the world,… MINERS-CLOUD trading outcome and strategy have proven to be the best with great value, so there team agreed to build a platform where the masses can be able to earn from our trading strategy only what you need to do is to create an account with

https://miners-cloud.com/Account/ref/2307

Stock and deposit.

After that you will be able to earn a
the profit of 5 % to 65 %.
Between the range of 2 days to 30 days.

EXAMPLE :
INVEST 20USD 0.000584BTC MINIMUM
*NGN 11,500*

, TO GET 26USD IN 2 DAYS, THAT IS YOU WILL BE EARNING NGN4,000+ EVERY 2DAYS. ��

*ONCE YOU CASHOUT YOU CAN GO OR INVEST MORE OF YOU WANT ����*
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Bennyluv21(f): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2021
http://www.spaklit.com/m/new.php?refer=Bennyluv21

https:///Iljb7t2jPrF8Du4wsC3yZM

This is how Spaklit works
Spaklit is a third-party platform that allows you to earn extra income from media companies around the world thereby increasing their sales and brand awareness on the internet.

Those that purchases Subscription on our platform are given the opportunity to earn 3.5% of their current balance on our platform. Your money on Spaklit grows everyday as you logged in to the website daily.

To register on Spaklit is free. After registration you will be given a welcome bonus of N200.

This is how our system works.

If you subscribe on any of our subscription plan, you will be earning 3.5% of your current balance daily. So for a start, that is your first day, if you subscribe with N2,000 your balance will be N2,200 and Wallet Balance will be 2,200/100 x 3.5 = N77. That means your balance will be 2,200 + 77 = N2,277. The following day your earnings will be 2,277/100 x 3.5 = N79.6. That means your Wallet Balance will be 2,277 + 79.6 = N2,356.6.

If you start with N50,000 your balance will be N50,200 and Wallet Balance will be 50,200/100 x 3.5 = N1,757. That means your balance will be 50,200 + 1,757 = N51,957. The following day your earnings will be 51,959/100 x 3.5 = N1,818.495. That means your Wallet Balance will be 51,957 + 1818.495 = N53,775.495.

NOTE: Wallet Balance can be withdrawn at any time.

That is how the system works. More information on the different subscription plans is on the Dashboard, which is the homepage of all registered members.

Members can withdraw their earnings anytime. And withdrawals are processed within 24 hours. All members are expected to leave at least N1,000 on their Wallet that they can always work with. That means if your have N5,200 on your Wallet Balance, you can only withdraw at least N4,200 and the remaining N1,000 will be on your Wallet Balance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.