Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (164982 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by ShaddyTerese(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
kelkelk:
Any nairalander interested in foods /fruits supply business and interested in an equitable partnership with me
I have personal vehicles available for use intended for the business. Lets talk business
dont bother or stress much about finances but readiness, eagerness and resourcefulness. contact me on 08022225206
I would love that.
Terese990@gmail.com/ 08066459317.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by lifestyle1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
ebyjoyken:
I just sent u an invitation on BBM

I will accept. cool
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by simplibaba(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Skillz02:
The answer is
FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital
intensive and it is possible to make $1000
monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

free report available for first 10 to drop their contact

Abiodunsite@yahoo.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kcsteve83(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
samujoseph:
I noticed earlier on that a suggestion was made on network marketing but sadly, it had no reply.. if only you know the benefits and power of leverage that remains untapped in network marketing.
Sadly the first time I heard of it, I also turned it down flat . Let me give a hypothetical example. Suppose a guy named john visits a restaurant and likes the way he is served and later decides to invite other people. Say he invites his sister Jane and when Jane uses the restaurant, the manager askes how Jane found out about the restaurant and she mentions john as the person who referred her. John on the other hand gets a cheque of N500, a thank you letter and 30% of the amount of money Jane spent at the restaurant. And that's not all, when Jane on the other hand invites another person, she gets similar benefit from which john is not also left out but also gets a share from Jane's earning and jane's referral as we. Now if you were john or jane, would you stop there Or invite more? Before you know you already have a large network. And N500 weekly on only one person become N500,000 in a month. There's no limit to your earning...
I'm only looking for dedicated people to work on the same team as I. It's not for everybody anyway just those who see an opportunity in it...
if you want to know more just contact me on 08165520876 and I'll elaborate

Contact me I can give u a strategy that u can use in getting more people in ur networking business.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by highbeeola(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Do you want to learn the secret of importation success and discover how to generate massive income
learn the art of importation from experts you cant get it wrong

Stop wasting precious time Online, Pocket extra Income while you surf the Net

http://wealtharenabiz.com/optin.html
other bonuses included
NB: This is not scam
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kcsteve83(m): 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nairalander! Do we have anyone here with real estate investment idea? I really want to invest in real estate....I need some gud business ideas......

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by bal2012002(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
ello All,
I am a young and energicindividual with desire to set up a cooking gas plant for refilling in either Port Harcourt or Warri.
Please I would appreciate coments and contributions vis-a-vis
*pros and cons.
* registrations and legal requirements.
* profit and loss margin.
* safety and environment standards.
* approximately amount to start up.
* profitability index.
And any other general useful information.
If I can get a proposal/feasibility study that would be great and most appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Yaqub
bal2012002@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by sylve11: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=kajoula post=26429660][/quote]

babe, nor try that ladder wey the guy dey introduce o. u will have to use ur own herbs, cos no one is gonna buy from u. ur money will tie down, time resources can Never be gotten back. shine ur eyes. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by iamord(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Can't one get a real business deal. undecided This place is filled with fraud and ponzi schemes . sad angry

8 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by emerem: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
All these investment ideas are all worth venturing, one may ask "how do I get the money to fund or start up"? This is the biggest question and am happy to be available to answer it. Most people that invest in your business will not only do that for financial profit. Some may for a corresponding service they will get from your business. Let me be more specific. A company that is into bakery and confectionery will be willing to fund your business if it is centered on flour, oven, baking condiments and flavour. They will fund your idea without interest or collateral knowing you will in turn serve them. Every commercial bank in Nigeria will fund your idea if you know how to present your proposal, the kind of account to keep for the proceeds without collateral and interest. The simple truth is, I have a compiled guide to getting huge fund for your business without collateral and interest. Anything you want to do has other people ready to fund you, but how to get them mars your search. Just whatsapp me:08071595441 to get this wonderful guide at almost nothing.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by bijouxcutey(f): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hi everyone..thanks to the fellow who opened this thread! God bless you. If we all want to get something out of this thread,can we all share our views over here to avoid scam? Scam is very real my people. If you have an idea of any logical business,you can please tell us more about it here instead of your phone numbers as all stated in almost all comments here so far. Whoever is interested in such business and getting in touch with you, will definitely know how to do that. All these "call me thingy" are so discouraging reading further.

6 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by emerem: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
All these investment ideas are all worth
venturing, one may ask "how do I get
the money to fund or start up"? This is
the biggest question and am happy to be
available to answer it. Most people that
invest in your business will not only do
that for financial profit. Some may for a
corresponding service they will get from
your business. Let me be more specific.
A company that is into bakery and
confectionery will be willing to fund your
business if it is centered on flour, oven,
baking condiments and flavour. They will
fund your idea without interest or
collateral knowing you will in turn serve
them. Every commercial bank in Nigeria
will fund your idea if you know how to
present your proposal, the kind of
account to keep for the proceeds
without collateral and interest. The
simple truth is, I have a compiled guide
to getting huge fund for your business
without collateral and interest. Anything
you want to do has other people ready to
fund you, but how to get them mars your
search. Just whatsapp me:08071595441
to get this wonderful guide at almost
nothing.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by emerem: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
FKMagazine:
I have a complete poultry farming idea and I have enough space to start it at lucky fibre in ikorodu, lagos. Growers, layers and cockrels etc.The feasibility study, the business plan and the comprehensive E-books on poultry farming business strategy and tactics, compiled by experienced professionals are all available. The only issue here is the capital, to kick start it and the helping hands to support the course...pls your suggestions and ideas are highly welcome and will be appreciated on how to make things work out in this regard...and don't also forget to share your business ideas too. Thank you
All these investment ideas are all worth
venturing, one may ask "how do I get
the money to fund or start up"? This is
the biggest question and am happy to be
available to answer it. Most people that
invest in your business will not only do
that for financial profit. Some may for a
corresponding service they will get from
your business. Let me be more specific.
A company that is into bakery and
confectionery will be willing to fund your
business if it is centered on flour, oven,
baking condiments and flavour. They will
fund your idea without interest or
collateral knowing you will in turn serve
them. Every commercial bank in Nigeria
will fund your idea if you know how to
present your proposal, the kind of
account to keep for the proceeds
without collateral and interest. The
simple truth is, I have a compiled guide
to getting huge fund for your business
without collateral and interest. Anything
you want to do has other people ready to
fund you, but how to get them mars your
search. Just whatsapp me:08071595441
to get this wonderful guide at almost
nothing.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Pchinak: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
kcsteve83:
Nairalander! Do we have anyone here with real estate investment idea? I really want to invest in real estate....I need some gud business ideas......

Have you tried these guy? https://www.nairaland.com/spyder880, could get something from his posts.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by chuksmad(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Invest on online business, it is profitable and something that continue paying you, whether online or offline.

The only thing require from you is to learn within three days and up you go.

To find more details on realistic online businesses, visit www.prislaw.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by PilotOz(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Football viewong centre business.. One match say arsenal vs manutd is N50. supposing u have a seating capacity of 500. Lets say 300 turn out to watch, then for a match u make 300 *50 which is 15000. There can be 2 big matches a week. that is N30000 a week. in a month its N120,000. u pay dstv subscription N14K monthly, land rent 2k monthly. u still have N104,000 monthly. subtract fuel expense and other miscellaneous. U will still have up to 6 digits. But ur initial cost (capital might be way over N500k to set up the biz.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
treasure07:
I'm sure you all know that the greatest investment you can make is to wisely invest your time into profitable things that will yield interest for you. I have an information that will help you transform your passion into money. Drop your email address on wordinspired07@gmail.com for this information
NB: You don't need any capital. All you need is a phone that can browse and the fingers to type. Finish. See you at the top
josbayo09@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by shirgles(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Invest now in land property
With Barifec Realties limited you can own a plot of land
For as low as 25k for 30 months.
For more enquiries: call/watsapp segun 08088992781
Email: oyebisisegun@barifecrealtieslimited.com

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kennyjodeci(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Here in Mozambique, they don't eat snails, so if you are interested just holla at me let's do some legal business

Pls if you are in Japan holla at me let's talk some spare parts business aswel

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
lifestyle1:
You can start wristwatch business with as low as 10k and make a profit of about 5k, I started with less than that and today, see result on my signature.

I have some beautiful fashion bracelet watches at wholesale price that will sell fast, If you don't mind small profit for a start, ping me.
I sent u an invitation on BBM
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by lifestyle1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
bigwind:
I sent u an invitation on BBM

Ok, I will check and accept

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by channelz: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
wakky4me:
I'm into a business and d company is fully concentrates on Herbs Network Approved by NAFDAC, Chinese Ministry of Health and American FDA.

MARKETING PLAN: U need to get involve with just N2,500 and buy d company product worth 200PV and introduce it to Four others to do d same under U and support those four to do d same by working as a team, that's d power of multiplication. The effectiveness and d Products availability is guaranteed.

By doing this, U start attaining Success Steps and Positions and U start earning Retail Profit,
Team performance Bonus, free Int'l Trip or $3,500 (N525,000), Small Car award or $14,000 (N2.1M), Cash award of $25000 (N3.750M), Gateway Vacation or $30,000 (N4.5M), Big Car Award or $45,000 (N6.75M), House Award or $ 100,000 (N15M)n 2% Global Sales Earning, infinity Bonus 0.5%.

INVESTMENT PLAN: With 2.8M, This business investment plan guaranteed 1.4M instant bonus coming back to U immediately U invested, plus d health care marketable products worth 3.5M that U can sell, and d products are effective for treatment and prevention. U can call me on these Numbers if U are interested and to be more details in my analysis...08065980591 or whatsapp 08055619703 Or Facebook: Raji Olaboye Wakil.
a GNLD agent grin
[quote author=kajoula post=26429660][/quote]
GNLD angry I'm averse to them
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by smsdigito: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
asco15:
NEW OIL AND GAS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY VIDEO.
DOWNLOAD AND WATCH THIS VIDEO
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lodmt7q1mhqt8xk/People%20Must%20%20buy%20Fuel...Get%20paid!!!.mp4?dl=0
CONTACT ME ON oilbizng@gmail.com if you are interested.
pls what is the state of this biz right now, are u sure this product hasnt been faked in Nigeria?
Any further details on how one can get involved would be fine.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by uvalued(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Skillz02:
The answer is
FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital
intensive and it is possible to make $1000
monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

free report available for first 10 to drop their contact

sent a mail uvalued
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by bomb1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Do you know companies who need very clean executive coaster,hiace or other vehicles for their staff use,please contact abbeytee2015@yahoo.com or call 08157178118.

Favorable terms apply throughout the duration of the contract.

The buses are ready for immediate use so your networking skills is all that is needed to bring regular monthly income to you.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Mylana87(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
FKMagazine:
I have a complete poultry farming idea and I have enough space to start it at lucky fibre in ikorodu, lagos. Growers, layers and cockrels etc.The feasibility study, the business plan and the comprehensive E-books on poultry farming business strategy and tactics, compiled by experienced professionals are all available. The only issue here is the capital, to kick start it and the helping hands to support the course...pls your suggestions and ideas are highly welcome and will be appreciated on how to make things work out in this regard...and don't also forget to share your business ideas too. Thank you

Pls can you send me the ebook cuz m also interested in poultry business

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.