Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Alarming Rate Of Mad Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alarming Rate Of Mad Women (962 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by Drsnives(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
hello nairalanders, why is that most mad people roaming the streets are females?? In my hometown here in delta 90 percent of mad folks are women btween the ages of 40 n above.. My observations though.
Re: Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by gede7744(f): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
attack from home/men

1 Like

Re: Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Over thinking and anger.

1 Like

Re: Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by Drsnives(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
I tire ooo
Re: Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Go ask their husbands

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by kreamidiva(f): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Man wahala....

1 Like

Re: Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by MARKone(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Babymama1: Go ask their husbands

That is a very cruel and bitter statement to make. How do you know that all the mentally unstable women roaming the streets are married, and their health challenge is caused by their husbands undecided

Statistics also have it that women live longer than men, so is right to assume that they wives are responsible for the death of the husbands.

OP I have equally noticed it, maybe our "head" is stronger than theirs. Google postpartum psychosis will equally give you an insight.
Re: Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hahahahaha
Some people do take issues personal

1 Like

Re: Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by armyofone(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Men/husbands wahala, broken heart and promises undecided
Lack of good healthcare.

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by cococandy(f): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
I see a lot of mad men too
Re: Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Post party depression
Family issues leading to untreated depression eg spousal Infidelity, maltreatment., abuse physical and emotional, spousal death
Drug use and abuse
Re: Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mad men full everywhere now.
Not only women joor.
Re: Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 05, 2014
Many are mad,few are roaming.

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 05, 2014
Start your sentence with a capital letter first,then we know why there are multiple mad women in your Town.
Re: Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by Tallesty1(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2014
cococandy: I see a lot of mad men too
There is no female mad person around here, only guys in their late 20s and early 30s

1 Like

Re: Alarming Rate Of Mad Women by SAMBARRY: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2014
There are mad men and women everywhere na.even on nl however the ones that dress normal and act weird are more e.g those justifying paedophilia and r@pe

(1) (Reply)

Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? / , / Pic: Happy Father's Day To Presidents Buhari And Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.