Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Have You Ever Seen A Girl With One Guy? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Have You Ever Seen A Girl With One Guy? (1263 Views)

The Most Hilarious Comment Ever Seen On Nairaland (photos) / Have You Ever Seen A Dog Taking Selfie Pictures? Better See Here Lol / Weirdest Wedding Pix I've Ever Seen (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Girl With One Guy? by Diamonddris(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Since I was born, and now I am getting old
...I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GIRL WITH ONE GUY...
BROTHERS have you seen?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl With One Guy? by nwaobitex: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
no no no
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl With One Guy? by Ghost01(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lolz. Yes, I have.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl With One Guy? by nwaanambra1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
No! No! No! No! No! No! Noooooooo!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

I have neva seen a girl with one guy!! cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl With One Guy? by nwaanambra1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ghost01: Lolz. Yes, I have.

dey deceive yourself! you will realize the fact when u grow up! lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl With One Guy? by Ghost01(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
nwaanambra1:

dey deceive yourself! you will realize the fact when u grow up! lipsrsealed
Hahahahahaha... I said I've SEEN, at least, one! Don't tell me you haven't. Lolz.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl With One Guy? by Jesuspistol(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2014
No no no no.
Since I was born
I have never seen a girl with 1 guy.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl With One Guy? by Fireson: 2:50am On Oct 25, 2015
Yes I have but that particular spec is rare. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl With One Guy? by phatriqk(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
I have seen plenty abeg joor, becus say u no gt gal no mean say all of dem r d same my friend grow up ya all.......all d gals I dated r faithful till d end

(1) (Reply)

Read This Joke : What Don You Think ?? / When Your Child Sees This / What Is The Opposite Of This Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.