Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Alaafin Oyo Takes His 4 Wives Out On Shopping In London - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Alaafin Oyo Takes His 4 Wives Out On Shopping In London (1271 Views)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Oyo Now In Varsity, Matriculates Today (photos) / Check Out The Alaafin Of Oyo And His Four Beautiful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Alaafin Oyo Takes His 4 Wives Out On Shopping In London by bobonicez: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
After celebrating his 76th birthday with his four lovely, beautiful and elegant wives, the Alaafin of Oyo thought it wise to give the gorgeous ladies some special treat. He took them to one of the expensive mall in the city of London to get some stuffs. All those who saw them were wowed! Check out more photos...

sourcehttp://www.olokunbolablessing.com/2014/09/the-alaafin-oyo-takes-his-4-wives-out.html

Re: The Alaafin Oyo Takes His 4 Wives Out On Shopping In London by slap1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice outfit. I love blue.

(1) (Reply)

I Really Like Lepasharon❤️ / Every Who, Why And Where Question On Nl Is Always About Gossip / Former Police Ig’s Son Jamil Abubakar Spotted With R.kelly & T.I –PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.