Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video (6277 Views)

Basketmouth & Wife Elsie Okpocha In London (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by topsyking: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
The Alaafin of Oyo Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi, who traveled to the UK with his four wives last week to celebrate his 76th birthday, was spotted at Westfield Mall in London this week with all his wives and they caused quite a stir in the mall. Nigerians who knew who he was of course went to pay their respects and some Oyibos went to snap picture with Royalty.... Looks like a scene from Coming To America
http://sunnewsonline.net/news/photos-alaafin-of-oyo-and-his-four-wives-go-shopping-in-the-uk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by topsyking: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
more picture

Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by topsyking: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
more pics

Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by topsyking: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
more

Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Beautiful ladies, beautiful display of our culture even though i would have loved a more flamboyant attire.
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This oba definitely has a type (light skinned b1tches with a slightly protruded tummy)

The last wife looks pretty young though............poor babe. Subjecting herself to early widowhood.

If the King dies, will she marry his first son (her step-son)??

1 Like

Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by topsyking: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Obiagelli: Beautiful ladies, beautiful display of our culture even though i would have loved a more flamboyant attire.
God bless Nigeria
yes my sister... you right.. but the attire blend with the cosy environment..what do u think cool
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
topsyking:
yes my sister... you right.. but the attire blend with the cosy environment..what do u think cool
You are right about that, I would would have loved that type of attire the will cause a stare. Your earlier post was unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by Vado(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lovely pics. Iku baba yeye make polygamy look so endearing. Might cop me two flawless bonitas as well. grin

4 Likes

Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Funny spectacle! I see how whites are touching the oba anyhow. In Nigeria, he is second to God and not to be touched. Neo-colonialisn at play.

I am sure these are his latest wives. Parading women like they are domestic animals will sure escape the eagle eye of so called 'feminists' cos the oba is divine and does not err.

After looking at this pics, I can only say; "Thank God I am a man and educated!"
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
20pounds: Parading women like they are domestic animals will sure escape the eagle eye of so called 'feminists' cos the oba is divine and does not err.

Trust me, it didn't escape me.

The problem here is, those women agreed to it. They agreed to be paraded like domestic animals and you can see from their faces that they love every bit of attention they're getting.
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by topsyking: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
BananaBender:

Trust me, it didn't escape me.

The problem here is, those women agreed to it. They agreed to be paraded like domestic animals and you can see from their faces that they love every bit of attention they're getting.
this last time i will reply u.. thanks for the observation , as u can see the queens are all happy.. lest i forget how many kings in ur village is well respectable and accepted globally like d alaafin of oyo..
na ealousy go kill u...ova n out grin

1 Like

Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by topsyking: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
lipsrsealed,
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by lilprinze: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Polygamous royalty
Please anything
you are buying for them should be
equal or else War, I know women grin
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by Rawani: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice. I laughed when I saw the way they all crowded the escalator instead of standing right, theres something just adorable about these photos.
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by topsyking: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
The five of them later went into VUE cinemas for a relaxing movie session before leaving the mall.

ALARIWO OF AFRICA,DJ Abass and many Nigerians were spotted at the mall bowing to Alaafin and following him everywhere he went.

Britons were also taken by surprise to see the royal family dressed in beautiful family attire.
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by KnowAll(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Staged manage-Publicity stunt.

I can bet my life all 4 are not his wives, they are show girls that would be paid handsomely when they get to Naija. The essence for this trip is to revive d aura, prestige and reverence behind d throne of d Alaafin of Oyo. Nothing more.
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by IdomaLikita: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kaaaaabiyesi Oooo!

Long live the Emperor!

E no easy joor!
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by XketchDesigns(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
is it just me or the two older wives look like albinos?
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
topsyking:
this last time i will reply u.. thanks for the observation , as u can see the queens are all happy.. lest i forget how many kings in ur village is well respectable and accepted globally like d alaafin of oyo..
na ealousy go kill u...ova n out grin

You're such a tribalist-fvck!
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by edoyad(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
That's why I love gurls, it's so obvious they're screwing someone else on his money. Where is that poster lansinoh to paint a clearer pic ?
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by musiwa94: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
a
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by sawmeon(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wow.....mouth sealed
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by djfaithy: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
20pounds: Funny spectacle! I see how whites are touching the oba anyhow. In Nigeria, he is second to God and not to be touched. Neo-colonialisn at play.

I am sure these are his latest wives. Parading women like they are domestic animals will sure escape the eagle eye of so called 'feminists' cos the oba is divine and does not err.

After looking at this pics, I can only say; "Thank God I am a man and educated!"
mr educated would you prefer the last lady to be somewhere in pekas waiting for some sugar daddy to give her peanut while they rubbish her life, take it or you leave it their children would be refer to as prince and princess of old oyo kingdom, if you are yoruba man/woman you would understand.

2 Likes

Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by 50calibre(m): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice one!! I love the flamboyant & majestic display of African culture, although it would have been nicer his Oloris hadn't had their melanin chemically eroded.

The Alafin is living the dream of every man, In a ideal world, a man should be able to marry as many wives as he pleases.

Nothing boosts a man's confidence like shopping with a pocket full of stacks while flanked by your bit*ches.
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
The dude is pimping!!
Re: Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video by manck2: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
[size=28pt]because the govt pays him for it[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

LEAKED Twerk Video Of Cardi B BEFORE She Got Butt Implants (+18) / Bobrisky Arrested Over ₦665,000 Boutique Debt. Nigerians React! (photos) / Photo Of Iyanya Wearing The New MANU Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.