Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Brains Behind Fashion Police Is Gone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brains Behind Fashion Police Is Gone (616 Views)

Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap / Police Is Your Friend! Tiwa Savage Strikes A Pose With Police Woman / Fashion Police Ufuoma Ejenebor & Ugonna Umeru at 2013 AMVCA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brains Behind Fashion Police Is Gone by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Joan rivers, the iconic legend behind the E! Entertainment fashion police is no more. I personally joined the multitude of people praying for her recovery after she entered coma some days ago.I love her show even though I think she is sometimes brutal.

Let us drop our favourite comment on her programme In memory of her.
Re: Brains Behind Fashion Police Is Gone by Bibol(f): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
RIP Joan Rivers. I thought she will pull through but that didn't happen. Maybe now some celebrities can rest. E! will definitely miss her
Re: Brains Behind Fashion Police Is Gone by Caracta(f): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ok. This is a joke right? I just hope this is a joke! Joan Rivers? Dead? Lol. That's impossible.
Re: Brains Behind Fashion Police Is Gone by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Caracta: Ok. This is a joke right? I just hope this is a joke! Joan Rivers? Dead? Lol. That's impossible.

She is really gone. Died few hours ago. She was 81
Re: Brains Behind Fashion Police Is Gone by Caracta(f): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

She is really gone. Died few hours ago. She was 81

I guess that is the end of Fashion Police. So sad. It's really hard to get over. I love(d) her. Oh no... cry
Re: Brains Behind Fashion Police Is Gone by sholay2011(m): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
RIP to the sharp-mouthed comedienne.

Some of her crude jokes that I can remember:

Commenting on a pic where Kim Khardashian is in a white dress, entering a black Jeep: 'It's nice to see Kim entering a black stuff this time 'cos she has been famous for black stuffs entering her grin'.

Commenting on a female musician (can't remember who exactly): 'I disagree with you Giulana, I hate this dress on her. And the dress reminds me of her career: ugly, unsuccessful and very short'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brains Behind Fashion Police Is Gone by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Caracta:

I guess that is the end of Fashion Police. So sad. It's really hard to get over. I love(d) her. Oh no... cry

I guess her daughter melissa will take over cos the show is joan river's
Re: Brains Behind Fashion Police Is Gone by Caracta(f): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

I guess her daughter melissa will take over cos the show is joan river's

Melissa can never be like Joan.

2 Likes

Re: Brains Behind Fashion Police Is Gone by Caracta(f): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
sholay2011: RIP to the sharp-mouthed comedienne.

Some of her crude jokes that I can remember:

Commenting on a pic where Kim Khardashian is in a white dress, entering a black Jeep: 'It's nice to see Kim entering a black stuff this time 'cos she has been famous for black stuffs entering her grin'.

Commenting on a female musician (can't remember who exactly): 'I disagree with you Giulana, I hate this dress on her. And the dress has a lot in common with her career: ugly, unsuccessful and very short'.

The day I heard this I almost choked on laughter. That woman has (had) 'bad mouth'. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Brains Behind Fashion Police Is Gone by Harmonyemerald(f): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
My most brutal one was the one she did on jennifer lopex that she was wearing a golden dress and she commented -j lo's dress is as gold as the wedding ring that she will NEVER get. And that was before j'lo married marc anthony
Re: Brains Behind Fashion Police Is Gone by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Caracta: Ok. This is a joke right? I just hope this is a joke! Joan Rivers? Dead? Lol. That's impossible.
****uhum sad what's impossible is she God??
Btw R*I*P 2 d dead

(1) (Reply)

A Night Of Tribute For Late Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh who died from Ebola (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actress Genevieve's Re-launched Her Clothing Line / Which One Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.