Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

What Is The Cost Of Constructing A Tarred Bitumen Road. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Cost Of Constructing A Tarred Bitumen Road. (3430 Views)

Cost Of Constructing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In A Relatively Water Logged Land. / Prices Of Building Materials And Estimate Cost Of Constructing A German Floor / Distress Sale In Lekki Scheme 2. Dry And Well Located On A Tarred Road. 810sqm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Constructing A Tarred Bitumen Road. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

Please, I wish to know the detailed break down cost of construction of 1km bitumen tarred road with a width of 7m.

And also a detailed breakdown cost of construction of same 1km bitumen tarred road with a width of 7m having closed slab drainage on both sides.

I wish to get honest replies.
Thanks.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Constructing A Tarred Bitumen Road. by lormarx: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
What is ur location and mail me for more info
Re: What Is The Cost Of Constructing A Tarred Bitumen Road. by Engobi(m): 1:20am On Sep 05, 2014
Das professional/ mail me if u can..we discuss on d terminology in thrr.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Constructing A Tarred Bitumen Road. by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 05, 2014
I have a reason why I posted the query here instead of going to search for the information in Ministry of Works, FERMA or any construction firm. If you have the answer, please post it here. Who knows if your services will be needed by people when they see your post by the little way you've indirectly advertised yourself.
Besides, I've never withhold any information from anyone on this forum when they ask for information which I know or have access to.

I look forward to seeing honest open-minded replies.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Constructing A Tarred Bitumen Road. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Location/Soil conditions will matter a lot price of labour varies in different parts on naija, location of raw materials within your intended road construction will come to play adjust your request and include the location and soil type.

May baba God bless your hustle
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmkn_e2ovm6WspDASLNmtELWKxOy7KH8H5SF5eD5C6kKg72STlBJjoUNFE[/img]
Re: What Is The Cost Of Constructing A Tarred Bitumen Road. by amanikondo: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2014
lormarx: What is ur location and mail me for more info
We refuse to mail you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Constructing A Tarred Bitumen Road. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
nna mehn na wa o 128views and less no answer, the last time i checked, nairaland people always assist people with needed information, why is this my post diifferent na?

make una help me nasad
Re: What Is The Cost Of Constructing A Tarred Bitumen Road. by lormarx: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
amanikondo:
We refuse to mail you.
Not my business,fix yourself
Re: What Is The Cost Of Constructing A Tarred Bitumen Road. by amanikondo: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
lormarx: Not my business,fix yourself
Yawn.

(1) (Reply)

Interloking Stones, Paving Stone And Kerbs- Quality And Affordable / PEN HOME PARADISE Located at Eleko Junction Price N15 million - Sweet Home / New Scale Of Fee For Survey Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.