Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Iata Test - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iata Test (702 Views)

Iata Has Suspended Air Nigeria / Iata Accreditation Urgently Needed / Iata License For A Travel Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iata Test by Luckylefty80: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Good day everyone

I would like to know if anyone in the house here has taken the iata test. I plan taking the test but I need someone who has sat for it to give me more specific details about the test, and if they took classes to prepare for the test. All input will be surely appreciated.

Cheers
Re: Iata Test by kroomtravels: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Luckylefty80: Good day everyone

I would like to know if anyone in the house here has taken the iata test. I plan taking the test but I need someone who has sat for it to give me more specific details about the test, and if they took classes to prepare for the test. All input will be surely appreciated.

Cheers

IATA is not just what you jump and write because its a foreing professional exam. I would recommend you first attend an aviation school, there you are groomed and you are familiar with the industry.
Its just like a biochemist going to write ICAN.
It is written twice yearly. March and october.

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With The Nausea Feeling / First Time Traveler Please Help / PGD In Telecommunication Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.