Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,033 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba (1978 Views)

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version / How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba by kingk(m): 5:10am On Sep 06, 2014
Good morning all!
Re: Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba by sluvy4tune(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2014
otubujohn:

Lmao
Are you serious...someone has really being studying me.
I will answer all these your questions in one short sentence.
READ MY VERY FIRST POST AGAIN.
You have really got time. Killing yourself over another persons life. I am really unskilled when it comes to exchanging words. I am too busy for that, so I wish to discontinue these criticisms of your...They are divinely constructive and logical... But the aim and manner in which the construction is directed is not friendly. It is very offensive. Friend if you are trying to avoid be scammed... this is not the best way to do it. Let's not make a public display of our annoyance...abi did we quarell anywhere before. We are not registering with any money. We are pulling resources together. The resources are not only financial resources but also ideas and experience interested persons have gathered. Friend, pls do have a great 9t rest

Your one post didn't answer any of my concerns raise above , you smartly diverted from the questions , I am not even interested in what you do with your life, I am only trying to be sure this innocent Nlanders following dis group is Safe to avoid stories that touch....

The resources are not only financial resources , what a big goof in defend of this your Group, what experience will they get by putting resources together(money) to buy an item(s) then split/share ? Or are u teaching them importation bizness ? Wake up bro and answer some of the questions I have asked you earlier. Prove yourself

@All a report came up recent about a group of pulling resources/Money together to import From Alibaba , after funds has been raised and paid till today dem never see the guy

Just saying you all shud be careful who you deal with, cuz there is no how I will take this guy srious .

1 Like

Re: Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba by dav8id(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Your one post didn't answer any of my concerns raise above , you smartly diverted from the questions , I am not even interested in what you do with your life, I am only trying to be sure this innocent Nlanders following dis group is Safe to avoid stories that touch....

The resources are not only financial resources , what a big goof in defend of this your Group, what experience will they get by putting resources together(money) to buy an item(s) then split/share ? Or are u teaching them importation bizness ? Wake up bro and answer some of the questions I have asked you earlier. Prove yourself

@All a report came up recent about a group of pulling resources/Money together to import From Alibaba , after funds has been raised and paid till today dem never see the guy

Just saying you all shud be careful who you deal with, cuz there is no how I will take this guy srious .
Can you give us link to the said thread?
Re: Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba by Nzecorneboy: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2014
dav8id:
gud am sire, i dropd a msg 4 u on ur wristband thread, evn pm-ed u, bt am yt to get a rply 4rm u

1 Like

Re: Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba by sluvy4tune(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2014
dav8id:

Oga David I do not have a link to the thread but d info was given by a reliable Nlander & a great importer too, he has over 3 successful importation thread on this forum.

But nevertheless I just needed the Op to prove himself more at least for the safety of Nlanders, but if you endorse this thread/Op I will tender an apology
At least as regards importation I have seen your work!
Re: Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba by dav8id(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Oga David I do not have a link to the thread but d info was given by a reliable Nlander & a great importer too, he has over 3 successful importation thread on this forum.

But nevertheless I just needed the Op to prove himself more at least for the safety of Nlanders, but if you endorse this thread/Op I will tender an apology
At least as regards importation I have seen your work!

NOPE I DID'NT ENDORSE THREAD...

Regard.
Re: Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba by muideeno(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Am interested. Will send my mail.
Re: Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba by muideeno(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
I have send the mail & am yet to get any response from any1. Thanks.
Re: Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba by otubujohn(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2014
muideeno: I have send the mail & am yet to get any response from any1. Thanks.
I will add you now

1 Like

Re: Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba by delesule(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
sluvy4tune:
sluvy4tune:
you are right with dat report,the guy ran away with about #300k.
So post proof yourself beyond reasonably doubt.
Re: Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba by jaybee(f): 12:20am On Sep 08, 2014
otubujohn:

Lmao
Are you serious...someone has really being studying me.
I will answer all these your questions in one short sentence.
READ MY VERY FIRST POST AGAIN.
You have really got time. Killing yourself over another persons life. I am really unskilled when it comes to exchanging words. I am too busy for that, so I wish to discontinue these criticisms of your...They are divinely constructive and logical... But the aim and manner in which the construction is directed is not friendly. It is very offensive. Friend if you are trying to avoid be scammed... this is not the best way to do it. Let's not make a public display of our annoyance...abi did we quarell anywhere before. We are not registering with any money. We are pulling resources together. The resources are not only financial resources but also ideas and experience interested persons have gathered. Friend, pls do have a great 9t rest

@otubujohn I think sluvy4tune is only trying to help gullible and vulnerable nairalanders (and probably others) on one hand and you and your reputation on the other hand.

you can not say 'leave me alone' on this matter because if you wanted to be alone you would not bring it up in nl, and you wont invite others to join you. what sluvy4tune is doing is not killing his/herself over another person's life. it is called DUE DILIGENCE. One very vital step in business relationships often overlooked by many uninitiated investors and business rookies leading to avoidable mistakes, business failures (or outright scams) and regrets. The purpose is for you to prove yourself as a true and reliable businessman whose integrity is intact, and your targeted partners will have confidence joining and working with you to your aspired level.

I will advise that you also do same to your business partners (current and future) to minimize your risks of failure and boost your confidence level on them, if you are not already doing that, as your previous posts suggest.

In any business proposal, especially in Nigeria, no amount of work done to reduce the risk of being scammed is too much. I very much appreciate sluvy4tune for his effort in this regard.

Finally we must appreciate that Nigeria is in this terrible quagmire in all fronts because we never any form of due diligence before choosing leaders at any level of our society; community, religious, business and worse of all politically. As long as doing important this blindly (without due diligence) persists, then there is no hope for Nigeria.
Re: Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba by jaydee87(m): 1:07am On Sep 08, 2014
@slyguy u did a great job bringing out facts and making it clear that not all can be decieved, but I also want to add this he might be willing to help but saying his been importing for two years is not a criteria. first if you have bin importing for two years then you shed be familiar with duties, cos if u buying from alibaba u shud consider duties also. and if u wish to do business with our experienced importer pls let him get the goods and u guys will clear the goods. think that way its a win win for both party.. Wisdom.....
Re: Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba by khayce: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Iam interested oooo... I wl like import tablets too but I want dat don soon, b4 skul resumes. Iam in abuja, and my no is 08172534054

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls, How Can I Withdraw My Funds From Fiverr Using Paypal / Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls / Page SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.