Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,768 members, 7,862,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

#ripjoanrivers: 25 Of Joan River's Funniest Jokes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #ripjoanrivers: 25 Of Joan River's Funniest Jokes (792 Views)

Who Is The Funniest Of These 4 Nigerian Actors? / Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ripjoanrivers: 25 Of Joan River's Funniest Jokes by WanaG(m): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Popular comedienne Joan Rivers passed on Thursday, at the age of 81.

In memory of the legendary Fashion Police host, here are 25 of the funniest things to ever come out of her mouth.

Enjoy.

1. "I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio."

2. “I wish I had a twin, so I could know what I’d look like without plastic surgery.”

3. "My daughter and I are very close, we speak every single day and I call her every day and I say the same thing, 'Pick up, I know you're there.'"

4. "The only way I can get a man to touch me at this age is plastic surgery."

5. "I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was 'the man goes on top and the woman underneath.' For three years my husband and I slept in bunk beds."

http://www.360nobs.com/2014/09/ripjoanrivers-25-of-joan-rivers-funniest-jokes/
Re: #ripjoanrivers: 25 Of Joan River's Funniest Jokes by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2014
Not funny to me... I must be missing something....*lemme re-read. undecided
Re: #ripjoanrivers: 25 Of Joan River's Funniest Jokes by lepasharon(f): 1:49am On Sep 05, 2014
Looooooll
Re: #ripjoanrivers: 25 Of Joan River's Funniest Jokes by paramedic: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2014
I hate the fact that There's never gonna be Fashion Police anymore!!
None of Giuliana, Kelly or the other dude can be as hilarious and at times mean like Joan!!
#RIPJoan
Re: #ripjoanrivers: 25 Of Joan River's Funniest Jokes by hatux: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2014
RIP to the dead!
Re: #ripjoanrivers: 25 Of Joan River's Funniest Jokes by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2014
I am still remembering her last joke for Keke Palmer on the last EMMY Fashion Police 90 minutes special
She said "Keke's Teetees are telling me Joan, see see."

Lol. She will be missed.

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Booty! Jennifer Lopez Wows As She Reveals Her Derriere... / Janet Jackson’s Bras, intimacy gadgets Among Jackson Family Treasures Up For Auction / Name The Celebs In This Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.