Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Experienced HSE Supervisor Seeking Oil And Gas Job Placement In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced HSE Supervisor Seeking Oil And Gas Job Placement In Nigeria (782 Views)

HSE Supervisor WTS Energy / Deep Blue Engineering Recruitment – Hse Supervisor / You Can Work As An HSE Supervisor With Jobskills Training Institute Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced HSE Supervisor Seeking Oil And Gas Job Placement In Nigeria by 9jaswagga(m): 5:16am On Sep 05, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,
Greetings to Everyone who has kept this forum alive and made it the most popular forum for Nigerians like me ln diaspora.
I will likely be returning to Nigeria for good before the year runs out and I needed advice as to the pursuant of my dream job in the Oil and Gas sector back in Nigeria.
I live and work in Qatar as a SHES Supervisor on the Barzan Onshore Project, Raslaffan Industrial City, Qatar.
I have been here for 2 years and privileged to work in an environment where I learnt and improved on my skills and knowledge.
I need an HSE job in oil and gas in Nigeria, so I can be close to my family and do the things which requires my presence and direct supervision.
I have the required Qualifications and Cognate years of experience in the industry to make a meaningful impact.
Please anyone with info on securing my dream job should kindly get across to me by mail: olusegunphilemon009@gmail.com or contact no: +97466674096.
Regards,
Philemon
Re: Experienced HSE Supervisor Seeking Oil And Gas Job Placement In Nigeria by 9jaswagga(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Hello,
please my very good friend seun who works with an hse audit firm in PH please contact me ASAP
i lost my contacts and i have been searching for ur contact like forever.
please get back to me on WhatsApp
thanks
Philemon

(1) (Reply)

Halliburton Nigeria Recruitment (8 Positions) / Electricity Distribution Company Job Vacancies (6 Positions) / For Immediate Resumption - IT Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.