Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga (2532 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Olga Takes A Walk With Their Twin Girls In A Stroller / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga by chiebuka55: 5:41am On Sep 05, 2014
Nigeria's top earning football player, Mikel Obi is undoubtedly, one of Nigeria's most eligible bachelors. So, it's no surprise that after new photos of him and his woman, Olga Diyachenko, all loved up, kissing and giggling for the camera went viral today, a lot of Nigerian ladies came for his lucky lady. Well, Mikel has come to his boo's rescue.

Talking to sports journalist, Colins Udoh, 27 year old Mikel who is obviously no longer searching, asked Nigerian girls to cut his beau some slack while dismissing reports that he has proposed to Olga.

Mikel said:
continue reading: http://www..com/2014/09/footballer-mikel-obi-really-beging.html

Re: Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2014
lol typical Nigerian with money.
Re: Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga by tobiboss(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2014
She's not fine to me
Re: Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga by Bobbystanley(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2014
Is it your Money?

Do u know how hard he trains and play before he earns his salary?
Would Nigerian girls be after him if he were to be an Okada man?

Ego bu nma nwoke!

Nigerian girls there are many men in Nigeria looking for wives,Go and marry them and leave Obi alone.

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga by striker9(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2014
Bobbystanley: Is it your Money?

Do u know how hard he trains and play before he earns his salary?
Would Nigerian girls be after him if he were to be an Okada man?

Ego bu nma nwoke!

Nigerian girls there are many men in Nigeria looking for wives,Go and marry them and leave Obi alone.
Very funny man

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga by Kenzico(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2014
:oNo wonder!!! Now I see the reason for this guy's lack of form

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga by sheunfemix: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Their kissing is not even sexy or romantic lipsrsealed I'm not thrilled. Nigerian girls, Mikel isn't a sexy kisser and if he isn't, then he certainly isn't good at *clears throat* hdfidbvgew so free him cheesy there are better guys out there who can perform well on the 'FIELD' than he does

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga by sheunfemix: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Their kissing is not even sexy or romantic lipsrsealed I'm not thrilled. Nigerian girls, Mikel isn't a sexy kisser and if he isn't, then he certainly isn't good at *clears throat* hdfidbvgew so free him cheesy there are better guys out there who can perform well on the 'FIELD' than he does
Re: Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga by buskie13(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
To me....Mikel has lost it....i don't whether it has anything to do with his girlfriend.... but seriously... Mikel performances are below average.....i wonder d kine bench dem go give am for club side...

MAKE THEM GIVE AM BENCH WITH SEATBELT
He's too sluggish

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga by mencade5(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
naija ladies, all the men in your list never do una?

Mikel abeg enjoy your woman jor.
Re: Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
tobiboss: She's not fine to me

who cares what you think...is she your wife?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga by kobonaire(m): 12:35am On Sep 09, 2014
sheunfemix: Their kissing is not even sexy or romantic lipsrsealed I'm not thrilled. Nigerian girls, Mikel isn't a sexy kisser and if he isn't, then he certainly isn't good at *clears throat* hdfidbvgew so free him cheesy there are better guys out there who can perform well on the 'FIELD' than he does
Who gives a crap about that? Most of us only care about how he performs for the Super Eagles and Chelsea FC.
Re: Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga by sheunfemix: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2014
kobonaire: Who gives a crap about that? Most of us only care about how he performs for the Super Eagles and Chelsea FC.
well so far he isn't impressing anyone but his gf. I'm not saying his gf is a barrier I really don't care too. But Mikel is used to having everything handed over to him. He doesn't wanna work hard for anything. When u read Messi's story u will knw why he is so successful now. Not some complacent sluggish dude who doesn't give a rat ass about what odas think about his performance

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga by kobonaire(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
sheunfemix: well so far he isn't impressing anyone but his gf. I'm not saying his gf is a barrier I really don't care too. But Mikel is used to having everything handed over to him. He doesn't wanna work hard for anything. When u read Messi's story u will knw why he is so successful now. Not some complacent sluggish dude who doesn't give a rat ass about what odas think about his performance
i agree 100%.
In 2005, they were both stars at the FIFA u-21 World Cup. Messi's career has certainly surpassed Mikels due to all the reasons you noted.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Contributes To The New Enyimba Stadium - Allsoccerplanet / 99% Sure Free Sinle Tip==> soure www.sahara-bet.com / The University With The Best Football Pitch In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.