Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) (35870 Views)

What's Wrong With This School Sign Post? -(photo) / See This Hilarious School Sign Post In Lagos / Okpekpe Secondary School? Sign In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by Chinom(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
I think that people were dumping their refuse there before the school was set up. That's why they continued to dump regardless. You will not believe how people claim public spaces and roads in Lagos. You can't even park your car along the road anymore because some shop owner or school have put some kind of obstacle there. Claiming a public road to himself.

It's only in Lagos that someone will block an entire street or road just to throw a personal party. There is too much impunity in Lagos. The residents are prolly pissed off with the school. You can tell from the strong wording of the sign.

Still love Lagos though...

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by ignis: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
VERY VERY HARSH..
And people are still dumping. ...
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by jamilkb(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
check this out. abeg dont laugh. like if the finger looks same with the 10naira bread

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by doctokwus: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
Okijajuju1: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1679195_927442_1529496420601066_295913297_n_jpeg90d54b99dd043541ced6a50e341a049d

The real question is if those dropping there believe in such curses or can even read.. grin
Its obvious those dat put up d sign are evn worse dan d culprits because y shud u put a curse on another human being.I doubt if God himself wud oblige such prayers.What d sch shud av done is to provide a big refuse bin there because it seems d thing has bn going on for long.No decent person places a curse,even on an armed robber or murderer,u rather pray d person changes frm dat path

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by Malakh: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
fairari022: this is what you get in a country where education is excogitated as a luxury and, common sense as atypical.
for your mind now, u don go school and have been well indoctrinated
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by silversonuc(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
HezronLorraine: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1679284_a12e9193d9a42afceaec53d61f008fdb_jpegdaea8e7343b888afbca325ec08448eda

This one is epic,those who don't understand,it says:"If you put ypur refuse here you'll become a pauper and your life will be destroyed along with your children this year",

lmao pipo wey get phd in cursing
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by silversonuc(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
iyabodeh: shocked shocked
grin grin grin

the mere thought of reading that while passing by scares me. Not to talk of actually doing it. Peope are so stubborn, they forget that it's the littlest thing that causes the most havoc.
if doz legs are yours, sweety em hot
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by oneeast: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lagos is a no man's land. Anything goes..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by Konjour(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
Knowing Nigerians, I'm 98% sure that all the people who dumped their trash bags around that

spot can fully understand what was written on that signpost, but still went ahead to dump the

refuse there as a way of daring whoever put the post there to do his or her worst. The rebellious

nature of an average Nigerian is usually on auto-start mode. Its almost like we have been

programmed by nature to always yearn for that which we've been told not to yearn for.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by slap1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Austema: Here is the latest guy on nairaland, Am Austine by name, a tourism student of federal poly Idah, kogi state.
I have been visiting dis site, but as a guest, but now I have signup fully, tanks for ur undstanding
What? You'd better remove that pics before they come.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by seyizma(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
iyabodeh: shocked shocked
grin grin grin

the mere thought of reading that while passing by scares me. Not to talk of actually doing it. Peope are so stubborn, they forget that it's the littlest thing that causes the most havoc.

Ewoooooooooooo
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by vanhelsing2099(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Vivalavida99: If you steal this meme without permission from me, may Amadioha strike you down. Lol

May that prayer return 2u in 2million fold..
Permission ko, commission ni
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by Daresh(f): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
Austema: Here is the latest guy on nairaland, Am Austine by name, a tourism student of federal poly Idah, kogi state.
I have been visiting dis site, but as a guest, but now I have signup fully, tanks for ur undstanding

Is this dude for real?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by ajf(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bro, why this foolishness nah? sup with you? you well so? As you old reach.... You're even smiling like you've just won a lottery. Abi pesin buy phone for you ? you con dey over happy....

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by RebelLeader15(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
And this

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by plaetton: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
whirlwind7: What about those who couldn't read?

I suggest they put fetish looking things around there (you know,..calabash, black and white feathers, rat skeleton, piece of red cloth..etc)
This will achieve the desired effect faster.
Lagosians can be so stubborn

Agreed.
There is nothing that scares the hell out of a Nigerian than demons.
Lil.
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by Bergs(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
the only way to scare people away is to give them an open arm.....
like"people pls dump ur refuse here" I swear no body go try am

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by vanhelsing2099(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2014

Hw that affect the price of garri for market
Well that none of my business & gimme two sugar for my tea

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by fairari022(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
doctokwus:
Its obvious those dat put up d sign are evn worse dan d culprits because y shud u put a curse on another human being.I doubt if God himself wud oblige such prayers.What d sch shud av done is to provide a big refuse bin there because it seems d thing has bn going on for long.No decent person places a curse,even on an armed robber or murderer,u rather pray d person changes frm dat path
backward analysis! what a ruth for Nigeria, having an enormous crunch like you within her proximity.
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by chibexme(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet

1) Download "Ozioma" app from Google Play for Android users or Blackberry AppWorld for Blackberry users.

2) If you are using Blackberry and do not have BB subscription visit http://ozioma.net through your phone and download from Ozioma website.

3) If you already have Ozioma app installed on your mobile phone or tablet with version less than 2.3, upgrade to start enjoying free SMS.

4) Create account if you wish to keep track of your sent messages. Account creation is optional.

Note: this service is not a promo, its free and unlimited for real.
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by gistmelove(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
na for only 9ja

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by doctokwus: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
fairari022: backward analysis! what a ruth for Nigeria, having an enormous crunch like you within her proximity.
Who is this.See me see temptation.Mods pls do d needful
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by kultimate009: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dem drop shit for ur head ni? What is the meaning of this rubbish? Nothing we won't see on NL....

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by iterator25: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
see your hair like sponge embarassed
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by Dreyl(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Airforce1: Lagos
the dirtiest state in Nigeria since 1629Bc
mumu and you are living in Lagos,oh na Ajegunle self,no wonder. grin
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by hiss(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
imas:
You obviously have not been to Aba in Abia State, you need to wear a nose mask in that place.
this is d reason u failed jamb 4 times..answering wetin them no ask u..upiantu

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by Funjosh(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
Am coming.
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by Joshuadon: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
naijaboiy: gringringringringrin
And they still kept dumping it undecided

lol......DATS FOR THOSE WHO CAN READ.....WAT OF THE ONES WHO CANT..........
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by KingEdwardI(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
ideee03: Both posts ehhn...Lagosians are stubborn.,words dnt move them,actions do. Just place fetish things there(red cloth,clay pot,cowries etc),u'll see how people will avoid the area like a plague.

If na food them use as fetish things....'Don't forget that one man's food is another man's poison'....Mad man or person wey hunger don nearly kill am go do thanksgiving & call him people do holy communion together on top am because blood of Jesus don cover am.
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by KingEdwardI(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
plaetton:

Agreed.
There is nothing that scares the hell out of a Nigerian than demons.
Lil.

You never see where demon get accident...na the beginning of many more lipsrsealed
Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by Atmmachine(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2014

Where can i buy the type of your shirt ??

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) by KingEdwardI(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
ajf:
Bro, why this foolishness nah? sup with you? you well so? As you old reach.... You're even smiling like you've just won a lottery. Abi pesin buy phone for you ? you con dey over happy....

No mind am jare...Na Nokia 3310 e dey use b4..na because d fone vex commit suicide na hin dem con dash am one kain fone make he too upgrade

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) / Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project / University Admission Offer Vs Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.