Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Let Me Now Go - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Me Now Go (368 Views)

I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! / Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. / Help! This Church Near My House Wont Let Me Sleep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Now Go by overcomersfaith(f): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2014
Faithfulness is His Name, even to the strangers in the land, He has not fail to honour His Name, especially to others who are called by His Name.

Beloved, having a resounding victory involves you positioning yourself where God will bless you. It involves being obedient to His bidding; for your allocation of blessing is where your divine location is, so the more obedient you are; the more blessed you are.

read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of September 2014 / "If"an Inspiring Quote / Military Dismissed Reports About Shekau Being Alive -fake Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.