Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Usher: The Most Impactful Entertainer Alive! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Usher: The Most Impactful Entertainer Alive! (624 Views)

Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive / Is Usher Getting Fat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usher: The Most Impactful Entertainer Alive! by sexzskil(f): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2014
Considering his legacy, contribution and how he influenced music in general, do you agree that Usher is the most impactful entertainer alive?
Re: Usher: The Most Impactful Entertainer Alive! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hell yeah!...who else?....he is someone you never get tired of watching...due to the kind of music you might not like some of his song but trust me you never get tired watching him.

1 Like

Re: Usher: The Most Impactful Entertainer Alive! by sexzskil(f): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
fruqsy: Hell yeah!...who else?....he is someone you never get tired of watching...due to the kind of music you might not like some of his song but trust me you never get tired watching him.
His impact on artists worldwide, cutting through two generations, cannot be overemphasized. I could call him the most underappreciated entertainer in history
Re: Usher: The Most Impactful Entertainer Alive! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
sexzskil:
His impact on artists worldwide, cutting through two generations, cannot be overemphasized. I could call him the most underappreciated entertainer in history
that's right...since 1990s with his first album titled "nice and slow" which rocked the billboard hot hundred...he is a legend...live on Usher you've made your mark in the music industry as many have made it, just by using you as an inspiration...

2 Likes

Re: Usher: The Most Impactful Entertainer Alive! by sexzskil(f): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
fruqsy:
that's right...since 1990s with his first album titled "nice and slow" which rocked the billboard hot hundred...he is a legend...live on Usher you've made your mark in the music industry as many have made it, just by using you as an inspiration...
Yea dear. But Nice n Slow wasn't an album but a single. Besides, My Way was Usher breakthrough album not his first. His first album was USHER released 94. His debut single was in 93 tittled Call Me A Mack used for the Poetic Justice film. 2Pac and Janet Jackson were in the video of the song. Moreover, Usher has been in the game since 1987 with NuBeginning and Black Men United. There was no pop or rnb artist that came out during the late 90s and beyond that was never influenced by his music. Usher is not just a global music legend, HE IS A REAL VET AND GENIUS. HIS voice is out of this world.

Re: Usher: The Most Impactful Entertainer Alive! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
sexzskil:
Yea dear. But Nice n Slow wasn't an album but a single. Besides, My Way was Usher breakthrough album not his first. His first album was USHER released 94. His debut single was in 93 tittled Call Me A Mack used for the Poetic Justice film. 2Pac and Janet Jackson were in the video of the song. Moreover, Usher has been in the game since 1987 with NuBeginning and Black Men United. There was no pop or rnb artist that came out during the late 90s and beyond that was never influenced by his music. Usher is not just a global music legend, HE IS A REAL VET AND GENIUS. HIS voice is out of this world.
sorry guess i was thinking of something else while typing i actually meant his first single that hit the billboard hot hundred and it was there for more than a year after its release.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usher: The Most Impactful Entertainer Alive! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
yinmu

(1) (Reply)

Naija Deaf Got Talent:a First Of It's Kind Talent Show In Nigeria! Live In Oweri / New Music: Nicki Minaj Ft Skylar Grey - Bed Of Lies / D’banj – Feeling The N***a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.